~ BRONZE DISCUSSION LOUNGE™ FIFA 19 ~

Comments

• Enguin
    11854 posts Has That Special Something
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Enguin wrote: »
    really do miss using bronzes

I mean bronzes are terrible nowadays but I do miss the old bronze cup days for sure

yes i miss using them in games they were actually functional it's no fun using them in this regardless
  • yates41196
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    yates41196 wrote: »
    the game really peaked with IF Yatabare

Weren't you the one adoring Veselinovic

In 14 yeah aha but that was more because everyone hated him
  • Enguin
    i have now won 5 in a row, the last of which was with a jammy 120th minute penalty but the other 4 i feel the result was merited

if i can somehow go 12-6 from here i will get gold 1 but 9-9 for 2 is a lot more realistic
  • Enguin
    i have lost 3 in a row and ripped the plug out of the socket

if i just lost to people playing who are better and beat the people who are worse that is all i want

should've stopped playing before even the first game of this sequence and then after i lost 1 but i am a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ so i kept going and now am well worse off for it
  • Vert
    15726 posts World Class
    I start posting again and @yates41196 gets resurrected , feeling pretty powerful rn
  • Vert
    15726 posts World Class
    Hope you've been good buddy x
  • Enguin
    i post continuously to keep the lantern burning for anyone who returns for a look
  • iHilarious
    13672 posts Has That Special Something
    Viva the Yates
  • Enguin
    9-10 now so i am not getting gold 1, have lost 3 games in a row by 1 goal and jesus christ i could have won all of them the fact i lost all 3 is unbelievable to me
  • yates41196
    10 posts Ball Boy
    I'm all good mate how you been? whats happened last five years?
  • Enguin
    i for some reason this morning thought to myself i could just try quit smoking rather then buying tobacco and now the shops are closed and i have about 2 rollies left and this game is hugely stress inducing
  • Enguin
    jammed my way to a win on penalties and i have gone from 9-10 to 14-11 so may as well have a stab at gold 2 tomorrow
  • yates41196
    10 posts Ball Boy
    iHilarious wrote: »
    Viva the Yates
    Hey babes how you been?

• Enguin
    i just lost 3-2 and i have had to turn off the playstation i don't know when if at all i will try the next 2 games which i now have to win for gold 2

absolutely ridiculous result he had 3 shots on target i hit the post 3 times and then at the end of extra time i squared the ball for an open goal and he lunged his center back didn't touch the ball just kicked verdi gently and he couldn't shoot and it wasn't a penalty

this is genuinely the most unbelievable defeat i can remember he just wasn't good i was so in control but once i got ahead i couldn't get a 2 goal lead no matter what i did

i hate the fact i am even writing this much about it but it's just so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ridiculous the way this game is, and he did a 45 second celebration plus watch replays and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ after each goal

the fact that if i had just kicked off scored an own goal and quit and would actually be better off because i wouldn't have experienced this and would have the same record as i do anyway

❤️❤️❤️❤️ me
  • Enguin
    i expect the next game to be incredibly easy and then some more manufactured drama in the last one
  • Enguin
    the next game was not an easy win it was very similar and now i have finished gold 3, i don't understand this stupid game or how you are supposed to improve

controlling the play is a disadvantage because i just get countered but if i sit back my defenders bop all over the shop letting people through

actually in disbelief i have gone 1-3 today i have learned nothing other than nothing works and delay will randomly crop up no matter what the ping is purported to be
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    RIP Engy
  • Enguin
    poker is more rewarding to play
  • Enguin
    edited May 2020
    perhaps I will fluke a pl tots in the 50k pack anyway but my picks are likely dead now

i just need fodder though
  • Enguin
    i have had a man quit on me in division 5 losing to an angolan team the absolute scenes
  • Enguin
    was going to put all my coins into alabas and reasonably waited for tomorrow rewards to buy but alas he has about doubled in price for some reason so i have just sold the one i was using and made 13k rather than hundreds of thousands

sad af
  • JGomes
    5326 posts Big Money Move
    my heart aches for you
  • Enguin
    gold 3 and i have been blessed with red giovinco
  • Vert
    15726 posts World Class
    Got Soyuncu from my EFL pack and then had to explain to my gf why I was gonna be disappointed for the rest of the evening
  • Enguin
    giovinco was literally the only card i actually wanted and he fits in my team perfectly with no changes needed

obviously wouldn't have minded de bruyne but this is great especially after i got the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ rb from the saudi guarantee yesterday
  • Enguin
    freshly unemployed bois 🤙
  • JGomes
    5326 posts Big Money Move
    praised be neoliberalism 🙏
  • Enguin
    praised be coronavirus shutting us down
  • Enguin
    currently 7-2 in wl which is my best ever start on any game i am pretty sure and i just want to say it here when it is at its optimal state because i am going to start losing

last game was a cagey 2-0 where my opponent had 1 shot in the whole game which was wide and i had 11 all on target but my goals were a penalty and a 90th minute clincher