Fifa 17, Same * all over again

mar
2 posts Ball Boy
edited September 2016
Fifa 17....

Will this contain the same * all over again?

*Playing with a cheap team to earn coins, you think hey lets build a better team now i have money. Then you think, hey lets buy a better team, im in division 8 now so i need a better team, lets buy it. And what happens, once you bought the team, you loose every single game, 8 in a row? WTF EA?!

Passing in Fifa 16 is crap, the simplest of passes no matter how good you aim, go wrong, depth passes, no way you can do them, they all go wrong. Fifa 16 is just a tweaked version of Fifa 15. At EA they probalby tought, hey just make some gameplay adjustments to 15 and we put a sticker on it and call it Fifa 16 WTF EA?!

You start a game, one time you feel wow my players are excellent, finally everything goes the way i want it, players are fast, passing goes great, players dont bump into eachother, hey wow i actually won a game, lets start a new game, and WTF happens, The moment you kick off players feel sluggish, bump into eachother, every pass goes wrong, the team is a bunch of ****, and the oppsosing team??? everything goes right... WTF EA?!

I am playing this game from FIfa 06, since fifa 12 or something there is a difference in gameplay . Since that time when EA only see $ signs in their eyes they dont give a * about gameplay, its all about the money! Ultimate Team is their milkcow and they dont give a * about what people think about the gameplay, its just dollars dollars dollars.

If Fifa 17 is the same crap all over again i am not buying it, EA needs to get rid of the scripting beacause it is so clear it is there!

EA DONT THINK ONLY ABOUT DOLLARS, THINK ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMERS! GOOD GAMEPLAY IS WHAT WE NEED
Post edited by Alex on

Comments

• Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    How about you wait until you play FIFA 17 before complaining about it?

And if you want to complain about FIFA 16, there's a different section for it.
  • Soly77
    574 posts An Exciting Prospect

Rumplefish wrote: »

Brilliant

• BenzP7
    8292 posts League Winner
    Rumplefish wrote: »

On the top of this, how do you lose 8 games straight in Div 8? Git gud m8.
  • THE JOURNEY!
  • If you don't like it, don't buy it, simple. Why post on here, no one cares about you bud.
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    If you don't like it, don't buy it, simple. Why post on here, no one cares about you bud.

• Lose 8 games straight yes, not only in division 8, relegated to 9....

But i got a private message:

Youve been warned

"Discussing scripting is against the rules, please don't do it in the future."

Not allowed to discuss scripting, what the ****. **** EA, the last years its all about money and **** gameplay.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5456 posts Big Money Move
    EA's fault you lost 8 in a row in div 8 :D
  • Alex
    976 posts Moderator
    mar wrote: »
    Lose 8 games straight yes, not only in division 8, relegated to 9....

Youve been warned

Not allowed to discuss scripting, what the ****. **** EA, the last years its all about money and **** gameplay.

It's been a rule on the forum for quite a few years now, if you have a problem with then send me a PM, otherwise like I said, no discussion is allowed about scripting.
  • mar
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Haha yeah thats what Germany tought in ww2, every German knew what we are doing we just don't talk about it.

Bye **** EA
  • Gelbschwarz
    1341 posts Professional
    Comparing the EA forums to Nazi-germany

wew lad
  • APEX0107
    240 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    There are like thousand of forums about fifa 17 being rubbish or same game every year even though it hasn't come out yet. Play the game before making judgements.
  • Marrone
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Alex wrote: »
    mar wrote: »
    Lose 8 games straight yes, not only in division 8, relegated to 9....

Youve been warned

It's been a rule on the forum for quite a few years now, if you have a problem with then send me a PM, otherwise like I said, no discussion is allowed about scripting.

Wauw! Did not know this was a rule. Seriously? Thats really weird and suspect if you ask me. Why?
  • Lonestarr022
    502 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What a surprise another FIFA Bash Thread. Bash Bash Bash.
  • he does have a point tho every single one of the things he listed have pissed me off and cost me a few controllers
  • uryflqk
    1232 posts Professional
    If you dont like the game simply dont play it. If you complain about something you dont like nothing will change.