What is everyone thinking about making for their starter teams?

PrayForHarambe
165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I'd like to hear some your plans and how you would like to progress your starter teams as the year goes by!

Comments

• illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Super Lig and cheap PL team to start, hopefully I'll have two nice PL and La Liga squads by the end of the year
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    edited September 2016
    Will know more when the Database is out, probably 2x30k teams which will rise on release providing the web start goes my way.

I'll definitely have a Sheffield Wednesday team anyway and grind SP for a while.
  • M98H
    12715 posts Has That Special Something
    Mexican league team most likely
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Non-rares. Looking forward to finding out who the non rares actually are.
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    2 very cheap (300-500 coins per player) Argentina/La liga/Serie A teams
  • Dyalz
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    2 cheap teams around the best players i manage to pack/trade up to on the web app / early access.
  • Aloeeee x
    78 posts Park Captain
    I always make a Bolton squad on the web app, because I always get early access and load up with FIFA points so I'm not too fussed about trading to make a starter squad! Always have my Bolton team for tournaments as well, and with FUT Champs tourneys this year I'll have more of a chance to use it!
  • Turkish Super Lig will be amazing. Podolski, Quaresma,Chedjou,Kjaer,Inler,Aboubakar,Talisca they are OP. In FIFA 16 I m in division 1 with that team. They op
  • Rogerio8
    536 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Leaning more towards serie A again this season as last year they were my boys.

Would love a team in a 442 with Bacca up top possibly with a big man partner, 2 quick wingers like Perisic or El sha and Salah if he's out wide or Pjaca on the cheap.
    Khedira and Hamsik Cm with whoever at the back.

Can't see it being too pricey maybe take a couple of weeks but will work my up to it.
  • MattDaddy V1
    1601 posts Play-Off Hero
    Same as every year, buy one or two super cheap bronze/silver players to get my starter pack team on 100% chem. Then use them for a days until the price settles on the PSV & BHAFC players. Then I make some weird PSV, BHAFC and bundes hybrid team while snapping up the rest of my BHAFC gens for cheap.
  • DiddyBCFC
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I play packs only so who knows. I may have to break the packs only tradition for champions though :( :(
  • NicoGunner
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Im gonna start with a full Racing Club squad... its always pretty cheap and maybe a cheap Argentina non-rare golds its what i always do.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Waiting for database first tbh.
  • nsholmberg11
    1125 posts Professional
    database needed first. non-rares mostly. bundesliga has some pretty good non-rare starter options. also depends if I actually pull something good to build around
  • nsholmberg11
    1125 posts Professional
    here's an idea for now:
    Bobby Wood
    Kainz Baier Ekdal Haraguchi
    Baumgartlinger
    Kolasinac Djourou Sulu Weiser
    Horn
  • Obrj
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My starter team will be i think La Liga low rated players. I usually dont build a beast team for about 2 to 3 weeks.
  • MaestroPirlo21
    1220 posts Professional
    Se what happens with packs. Usually try to build a somewhat competitive and well rounded team early, but this year i may choose a decent player to build around and improve the rest of the squad as i go along.
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    2697 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hoping to build a decent little prem team full of players I like around Origi like last year, hoping he's OP on this game too B)
  • Yoshi
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Ibra
    Pogba Arfa
    Bolasie Matuidi Di Maria
    Clichy Kaboul Luiz Walker
    Lloris

I will never sell that team lol