Fifa 17 Demo New Zealand Release?

Comments

• NicoGunner
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    4pm of NZ? im from Argentina but here is 10:40 am and in NZ is like 1.40...
  • creative
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    i felt like i was being punished by ea when i played the beta not rewarded for being selected, Hoping demo plays nothing like it.
  • Marrone
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Marrone wrote: »
    Lol everyone is sooooooooo hyped up for the demo not knowing your gonna find out its visually a little bit better and all the frustrations from 16 are still in 17. And then, hype turns into dissappointment superfast.

You played a build that was from e3 get over yourself

No i did not. I played the exact demo thats coming today for 6 hours straight at gamescom.
  • I hope they got rid of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ no touch dribbling and replace it with close dribbling as it was in FIFA 15. close dribbling was very useful and who uses no touch dribbling man its ridiculous
  • Marrone wrote: »
    Dan_AFC90 wrote: »
    Lol everyone is sooooooooo hyped up for the demo not knowing your gonna find out its visually a little bit better and all the frustrations from 16 are still in 17. And then, hype turns into dissappointment superfast.

Someone didn't try the beta ;)

Your right but i played the demo thats coming today at gamescom for 6 hours straight so what do i know......

Dissappointment is one thing. Not getting the demo is another.. :disappointed:
  • Pawelo512
    5 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2016
    Jumpcut wrote: »
    4pm release today in Australia and New Zealand!!!

Where do u know from?
  • HeisenbergTFB
    71 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2016
    Dan_AFC90 wrote: »

Someone didn't try the beta ;)

Your right but i played the demo thats coming today at gamescom for 6 hours straight so what do i know......

I did play the beta , and i can tell you what he is saying is true. it looks amazing but underneath its still got the flaws of fifa 16 and even as bad as 15 in places.
  • :/
    UKsPdyE.png
  • NicoGunner
    Cmon dude dont play with our hearts like that...

im on the NZ acc and there's no demo yet
  • Pawelo512
    5 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2016
    Vaga wrote: »
    :/
    UKsPdyE.png

How?
    ED: yeaa PS
  • Its wishful thinking. Made by FireBug.
  • Hexagon Sun
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    it's fake !
  • HeisenbergTFB
    71 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If the build we get today with the demo was the first beta build i played then you will be happy , if we get the second build then you are gonna be disappointed :)
  • Has anyone really downloaded the demo yet? Is it available on the NZ store?
  • Alex
    976 posts Moderator
    Remember despite the beta being over, you're still not allowed to discuss it due to NDA.
  • rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    Falquiboy wrote: »
    I hope they got rid of **** no touch dribbling and replace it with close dribbling as it was in FIFA 15. close dribbling was very useful and who uses no touch dribbling man its ridiculous

Messi Hazard Neymar etc
  • We won't get it before tomorrow (tuesday) morning (Western Europe Time)
  • nonono...
  • NicoGunner
    No one has true info here, let's be honest...let's just check the store every now and then and that's it...
  • Its_Jordy_NL
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
  • Ashy
    13545 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2016
    Nasty wrote: »
    Has anyone really downloaded the demo yet? Is it available on the NZ store?
    Nope the demo is not out yet it's supposed to be out Tuesday 13th at some point but we are expecting it to be release in the New Zealand PSN store a day early because they are a day ahead, the Fifa 16 demo came out around 2pm uk time the day before last year so that is why we are expecting it anytime now
  • GodLevel
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Advisors don't know ❤️❤️❤️❤️, the demo is releasing within the next 3 hours
  • The brother of my exgirlfriends dad works at EA and he has sent me the download link on MSN. I will keep you guys updated when its finished
  • FIFA 17
    E-mail Print End Chat
    You are now ready to chat with Peter.
    Peter
    Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Peter. How may I assist you today?
    you

Hi Peter! Hope you're well!

Peter
    I'm good! and you?

you
    Im good! Just curious if the new Zealand ps store will update with the fifa 17 demotional shortly?

you
    Demo *
    Peter
    So the official release is the 13th at 6pm gmt, considering that your about 13 hours ahead, you may get it then but I would imagine that you should be able to download it at 6pm you local time

Is what I just got from an advisor. They don't know anything
  • Kurt
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    GodLevel wrote: »
    Advisors don't know ****, the demo is releasing within the next 3 hours

• Baghdad187
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    DEMO IS OUT
  • Baghdad187 wrote: »
    DEMO IS OUT

where?
  • Its_Jordy_NL