Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Fifa 17 Demo New Zealand Release?

Comments

• ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    ale85bg wrote: »
    It's live
    Oh, you... You could at least have swapped the game image with a FIFA 17 one. :grimace:

Like this?
    8711acae8ef3f93a88e8506e2b445d86.png
    Yeah. Many people would fall for this. At least, many people I know. o:)

• Dan is Clutch
    26852 posts Player of the Year
    Why can't people just wait until tomorrow? :joy:
  • i guess they didnt wanna say a time in case it didnt go to plan. i dont know the intricacies of releasing a game/demo, but anyway, energy drinks and a comfy chair, i will waits
  • Mitch1e wrote: »
    Mitch1e wrote: »
    Its 1AM local time in New Zealand of the 13th of September. No demo as of yet on psn
    Not on XB1 either.

Any idea on when it might come out?
    Probably in the next 4 hours.

Screw staying up
    LLBaXTeR wrote: »
    I dont get it, how can they put the Pac-Man demo online without updating the store but for fifa demo there needs to be an update?

Yeah that is strange...
  • Ashy
    10586 posts Has That Special Something
    It is strange they have put Pac-man up today and not Fifa unless they can update the store whenever they want and not at a certain time?
  • almost had me fooled :D nice one
  • Its_Jordy_NL
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    PacMan only available on PS atm? Because I can't find it on XB1.
  • Falquiboy
    18 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2016
    I dont get it, how can they put the Pac-Man demo online without updating the store but for fifa demo there needs to be an update?

Yeah I dont get it either
  • Mitch1e
    7 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2016
    Why couldn't we be having these problems with pes and not fifa?
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    Some more trolling, "esp fifa" ariian.
  • Solja
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Stills waiting should be on by now
  • Only possible explanation is that there is a certain schedule for every game, and it is just not FIFA's time yet..that means that we cannot speculate based on store update? I don't know..but we should get it at some time today unless they have a way of telling who is from NZ and who is not (worst case scenario :expressionless: )
  • Wake up and the game is yours to play in the morning guys
  • Dudes... we waited so long for the demo. Just wait another day. Nothing hard about this. I don't get your problems..
  • SPDavid23 wrote: »
    Wake up and the game is yours to play in the morning guys

But we've made plans for today... :wink:
  • I'm from NZ and there's no demo yet
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    Rampam90 wrote: »
    Dudes... we waited so long for the demo. Just wait another day. Nothing hard about this. I don't get your problems..

No problems, If you're not interested in getting it today why are you in here?
  • Dudes... we waited so long for the demo. Just wait another day. Nothing hard about this. I don't get your problems..
    Rampam90 wrote: »
    Dudes... we waited so long for the demo. Just wait another day. Nothing hard about this. I don't get your problems..

No problems, If you're not interested in getting it today why are you in here?

Of course I was interested in getting it today. Now I saw that it isn't online and I will wait until tomorrow. There is nothing to speculate about. Tomorrow it is online for sure..
  • Marrone
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lol everyone is sooooooooo hyped up for the demo not knowing your gonna find out its visually a little bit better and all the frustrations from 16 are still in 17. And then, hype turns into dissappointment superfast.
  • Dan_AFC90
    1431 posts Play-Off Hero
    Marrone wrote: »
    Lol everyone is sooooooooo hyped up for the demo not knowing your gonna find out its visually a little bit better and all the frustrations from 16 are still in 17. And then, hype turns into dissappointment superfast.

Someone didn't try the beta ;)
  • It will be here today, the only question is what time.
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional

Meh, we get 15 minutes of the journey. I just want to figure out the new set pieces and bringing the ball down/ LT change?. The gameplay is completely different to what we'll get day 1 it's just the start of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ getting real.
  • Ashy
    I'm saying 3pm now, I hope
  • Shaanxz
    21157 posts Club Captain

You played a build that was from e3 get over yourself
  • 4pm release today in Australia and New Zealand!!!
  • i played the beta and it's not worthed this hype.graphics real improvement.gameplay well it made protect the ball with your body too overpowered,changed the corners and pk system and that's it.minor changes in gameplay.added a new mode the journey and added new sub modes in fut
    but what really matters it's the gameplay,minor changes as even the short guys who barely weight 60kg can protect the ball too well as this is too op
  • Ashy
    Jumpcut wrote: »
    4pm release today in Australia and New Zealand!!!
    Source?

• Jumpcut wrote: »

4pm UK time? How do you know?
  • Marrone
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dan_AFC90 wrote: »

Someone didn't try the beta ;)

Your right but i played the demo thats coming today at gamescom for 6 hours straight so what do i know......
  • Dan_AFC90
    1431 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jumpcut wrote: »

4pm UK time? How do you know?

He doesn't