Fifa 17 Demo New Zealand Release?

Comments

  • Pwaaaleee
    371 posts Sunday League Hero
    4:15am UK time and nothing. Guess mid-morning it will start coming through various regions.

    Weird how we've waited months and then a matter of hours people can't handle it.
  • nuji
    54 posts Park Captain
    edited September 2016
    Pwaaaleee wrote: »
    4:15am UK time and nothing. Guess mid-morning it will start coming through various regions.

    Weird how we've waited months and then a matter of hours people can't handle it.

    I think its mainly the lack of clarification on ea's part thats frustrating people if they just said hey guys sep 13th uk time roughly around 6 is when its coming then people would know instead there twitter is getting bombarded and more and more people are getting frustrated
  • Kman
    2812 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dear god what is this thread....

    It'll release in about 6-8 hours time when store refreshes...
  • ManzGOTIT
    2218 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lmao guys wait man you'll probably get bored of the demo by Saturday
  • Sullynz
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Kman wrote: »
    Dear god what is this thread....

    It'll release in about 6-8 hours time when store refreshes...

    We're all crack heads, and theres no crack...we're waiting for the man.
  • Angy
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite
    I guess it will be released once it's 13th in US and Canada
  • BLaZiNgSPEED
    404 posts Sunday League Hero
    I find it hilarious that people are waiting for the demo so impatiently at 4 am just because 4 am is the 13th of September. :D EA aren't going to work during morning night hours to upload the Demo. They also have to sleep.

    They are going to upload the demo during peak times. Normal business working hours of today most likely somewhere at 6 pm GMT time which would be around 12 pm US Time. That would be during their employment working hours. We have to realize that someone is going to be paid for this job and they are not going to do the job outside their working hours.
  • ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    Lmao guys wait man you'll probably get bored of the demo by Saturday

    Exactly, I'm only looking forward to the webapp tbh
  • Nearly 4:30pm New Zealand time and still nothing... this is getting ridiculous
  • Sullynz
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mitch1e wrote: »
    Nearly 4:30pm New Zealand time and still nothing... this is getting ridiculous

    You are definitely addicted to crack. A+ crackhead.
  • NicoGunner
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    im more dead than Diaby's career, im gonna sleep right now... i just hope that tomorrow morning it appears available
  • Baghdad187
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    STILL NOTHING??? WOW
  • Alergi
    1167 posts Professional
    Almost 20min to 6pm here in nz and nothing yet. Arghh
  • Any tym7
    1379 posts Professional
    Ea is pathitic at least tell people what time its released so people can know instead of checking every 15 minutes .
  • Alergi wrote: »
    Almost 20min to 6pm here in nz and nothing yet. Arghh
    Is it 20min to 6pm or 20min to 7pm?

  • Kman
    2812 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's Microsoft and Sony who release it on their stores...

    #firstworldproblems
  • Tokky wrote: »
    Alergi wrote: »
    Almost 20min to 6pm here in nz and nothing yet. Arghh
    Is it 20min to 6pm or 20min to 8pm?

  • Sullynz
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tokky wrote: »
    Tokky wrote: »
    Alergi wrote: »
    Almost 20min to 6pm here in nz and nothing yet. Arghh
    Is it 20min to 6pm or 20min to 8pm?

    its 10 to 6. (5.50pm) currently in nz.
  • Baghdad187
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It might not even come out today

    https://easports.com/fifa/news/2016/fifa-17-demo-release-date

    *Please note: The launch of the FIFA 17 Demo varies depending on platform & location. Release date subject to change without notice. Follow @EASPORTSFIFA for additional updates.
  • Marrone
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Funny thing is EA is playing with you guys and you guys keep waiting. No respect at all for customers.
  • BLaZiNgSPEED
    404 posts Sunday League Hero
    Find some other activities in the meantime. EA Canada time zone right now is night time! It doesn't matter if in New Zealand, Australia, etc is is 4pm.

    Fact is it's not developers from New Zealand or Australia or anywhere else that are the ones uploading the game. EA Sports are based in Canada and most part of EA's company is in the US. The time zones are made for those developers who are sleeping at the moment.

    The game will be uploaded to the Server, Origin, etc when the dev team wake up next morning or later in the afternoon or evening when they do their full time job.

    What is there to clarify further? It's like that every year. You guys are supposed to know that from experience with FIFA Demo releases.
  • Baghdad187
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    gonna give it 5 more min
  • Fletch
    3395 posts National Call-Up
    Any tym7 wrote: »
    Ea is pathitic at least tell people what time its released so people can know instead of checking every 15 minutes .

    It's completely down to Sony and Microsoft with what time it's released...
  • Baghdad187
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FINALLY...time for bed.
  • Stuartc88
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Out in uk. Downloading now
  • Angy
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite
    Stuartc88 wrote: »
    Out in uk. Downloading now

    Stop the bs....enough idiots in the world
  • mamad2015
    67 posts Park Captain
    Stuartc88 wrote: »
    Out in uk. Downloading now
    pic?
  • i cannot see it
  • Stuartc88
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Angy wrote: »
    Stuartc88 wrote: »
    Out in uk. Downloading now

    Stop the bs....enough idiots in the world

    It's a demo lol. People staying up all night waiting for the release of a demo I mean come on get a life. It'll come out at somepoint and people will play a couple of games then be bored of the demo
  • ha032742
    35022 posts Moderator
    It's not out and just to warn everyone that trolling is against the forum rules.
Sign In or Register to comment.