ones to watch cards

cn coyb
332 posts Sunday League Hero
edited September 2016
Who do you think will be in the ones to watch and how much will they be because to my understanding on week 1 they have identical stats until they get an inform so can they be that much more. i'm assuming pogba will get one any predictions for his price. also will they change position say i have a sane otw and he gets an if striker will his otw card move to st or stay rw
Post edited by cn coyb on

Comments

• GeorgeEA
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I would expect the OTW Pogba, I'm assuming we'll start to refer to them like that, will be upwards of a million coins. Ibra probably 750 or so. Morata maybe 500. Nolito 250 perhaps. Hummels maybe 300-350? Xhaka 250, McCormack 100-150.

These are all just guesses of course but I do think prices will be this ridiculous for the OTW cards.
    And I would bet that 90-95% of the picks are BPL, La Liga and Bundesliga transfers as these will be far and away the most popular cards.
  • cn coyb
    edited September 2016
    GeorgeEA wrote: »
    I would expect the OTW Pogba, I'm assuming we'll start to refer to them like that, will be upwards of a million coins. Ibra probably 750 or so. Morata maybe 500. Nolito 250 perhaps. Hummels maybe 300-350? Xhaka 250, McCormack 100-150.

These are all just guesses of course but I do think prices will be this ridiculous for the OTW cards.
    And I would bet that 90-95% of the picks are BPL, La Liga and Bundesliga transfers as these will be far and away the most popular cards.

i was thinking around a mill for pogba but the rest of the prices u said seem a bit over the top would anyone pay upwards of 100k for a championship player and i think ibra will be around a mill. it will be interesting to see tho
  • GoodnightIrene
    3317 posts National Call-Up
    It will be interesting but there's not a planet in this universe where a one to watch mccormack would be 100k plus

Im hoping ea mainly dish them out to youngish players who break through, similar to players like dahoud, Meyer, Rashford, Tierney etc etc
  • GoodnightIrene
    Or are they transferred players only are they? I must have missed that part, in that case kodjia is a better shout than rossco personally, maybe dembele up in Scotland as well
  • cn coyb
    It will be interesting but there's not a planet in this universe where a one to watch mccormack would be 100k plus

Im hoping ea mainly dish them out to youngish players who break through, similar to players like dahoud, Meyer, Rashford, Tierney etc etc

ye i was thinking that about no on paying that much for mccormack and it would be sick if they added young players but im sure i heard it was newly transferred players like ibra pogba morata etc
  • GoodnightIrene
    cn coyb wrote: »

ye i was thinking that about no on paying that much for mccormack and it would be sick if they added young players but im sure i heard it was newly transferred players like ibra pogba morata etc

Yeah I realised after mate would be cool though as that would literally be 'one to watch' ie will this young talent live up to his hype and bag and inform? Would make purchasing the card much more of a risk reward scenario as we know pogba and ibra will get informs at some point.
  • cn coyb
    Or are they transferred players only are they? I must have missed that part, in that case kodjia is a better shout than rossco personally, maybe dembele up in Scotland as well

ye transferred only, i think they will be so op with the likes of ibrah guaranteeing numerous informs and the potential of a toty pogba stats on a card youv had since day o
    cn coyb wrote: »

Yeah I realised after mate would be cool though as that would literally be 'one to watch' ie will this young talent live up to his hype and bag and inform? Would make purchasing the card much more of a risk reward scenario as we know pogba and ibra will get informs at some point.

ye i get what u mean but it will make one of my aims of getting a card to 1000 games and goals so much easier as say i get the pogba in week one i can score goals with a top card and as new cards are released of him i won't have to upgrade losing my stats. but it would definitely be awesome maybe they could make 2 sets one of transfers and one of young stars
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    They will all be overpriced, I'm not going to even bother with them tbh
  • GeorgeEA wrote: »

Morata 500? That'd be stupid given that he's never going to play. RM only took him back so they could sell him for a profit but nobody bought him. They don't even want him, let alone plan to use him.
  • GeorgeEA
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Morata 500? That'd be stupid given that he's never going to play. RM only took him back so they could sell him for a profit but nobody bought him. They don't even want him, let alone plan to use him.

Disagree but we'll see. My guesses do seem inflated but I really think that the market will go mad for them.
  • cn coyb

Disagree but we'll see. My guesses do seem inflated but I really think that the market will go mad for them.

ye i think there prices will be inflated can see him being 200k top price