40 games in 1 weekend for FUT champions?

Comments

• Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    Are the people complaining it's 40 games maximum really going to be at a level where they can be pushing to top players anyway? lets say 75%+ win rate?

Getting into fut champions may be somewhat easier than people are thinking? No way are EA looking to split only Division 1 between 5 tiers with 3 ranks on each tier?
  • It'll be like 15 hours of gameplay over a weekend, little bit crazy if it were 2 days but 3 days and it's not too bad. Still a lot but nobody is forcing you to do it every weekend or to play the full 40. I'll personally probably play the full amount one weekend a month.
  • ALIST4R
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2016
    Stop complaining about the amount of games. It's there to find the elite players. The players who win a high percentage of games and have the time to invest into the game, should get the highest rewards. What's so hard to comprehend about this? There should be an entitlement mode for all of you. You have to play 10 games exactly, no matter if you win all 10 or lose all 10 you ALL get a 15k pack because that's fair and equal.
  • Baghdad187
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    40 games in two days, .. meh ... if you wanna waste 15hrs of your weekend by all means do it,,
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    Baghdad187 wrote: »
    40 games in two days, .. meh ... if you wanna waste 15hrs of your weekend by all means do it,,

I'd just be replacing the football with FIFA, No problemo. Can still watch it on 2nd screen. You're too hung up on the 40 anyway, it's a MAXIMUM not a requirement.
  • Baghdad187
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I'd just be replacing the football with FIFA, No problemo. Can still watch it on 2nd screen. You're too hung up on the 40 anyway, it's a MAXIMUM not a requirement.

lol no mate I know .. i'll probably play 20 and see how well i do if I get a good run in i might sit around and waste more time ..if i lose a few i'll probably pack it in..
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    DiddyBCFC wrote: »
    some people find having a partner is a problem?
    It is, when you only have one TV. :p
  • Antiversum
    5764 posts Big Money Move
    Are the people complaining it's 40 games maximum really going to be at a level where they can be pushing to top players anyway? lets say 75%+ win rate?

Getting into fut champions may be somewhat easier than people are thinking? No way are EA looking to split only Division 1 between 5 tiers with 3 ranks on each tier?

Forum is full of Gorillas didn't you know?
  • GodLevel
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You get 40 games for FUT Champions Weekly tournament not 48 hours smh
  • Wallisboy09
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Does anyone have a link to the estimated reward tier for each set amount of wins you get in this? I've tried looking online but cant even see a predicted list for winning 20/30/40 games on this mode?
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    I agree 40 games is ridiculous but personally I think I'll manage 30+ games every weekend. I think they should drop it to somewhere more reasonable like between 25 and 30 though.

You still get rewarded for 25 though so its fine
  • DiddyBCFC
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ale85bg wrote: »
    some people find having a partner is a problem?
    It is, when you only have one TV. :p

This is why I bought her a second :P
  • DiddyBCFC
    Peter wrote: »
    I agree 40 games is ridiculous but personally I think I'll manage 30+ games every weekend. I think they should drop it to somewhere more reasonable like between 25 and 30 though.

You still get rewarded for 25 though so its fine

I know. I would just prefer the max reward was for fewer games so more casual gamers can get it too. I personally have absolutely no life and will smash the 40 games eve4y weekend
  • DiddyBCFC
    GodLevel wrote: »
    You get 40 games for FUT Champions Weekly tournament not 48 hours smh

Monday - Thursday = Daily Qualifications
    Friday - Sunday = 72 hour weekend league (40 games) .. smh
  • Wallisboy09
    Does anyone have a link to the estimated reward tier for each set amount of wins you get in this? I've tried looking online but cant even see a predicted list for winning 20/30/40 games on this mode?

anyone ?
  • DiddyBCFC

It's 40 games in 3 days
  • DiddyBCFC
    edited September 2016
    Just found this. Seems pretty legit. Full video of FUT Champions rewards via link

• DiddyBCFC
    Just found this. Seems pretty legit. Full video of FUT Champions rewards.

Edit: Link doesn't want to work, just got on YouTube and search "Every FUT 17 Champions Rewards"
  • Wallisboy09
    Just found this. Seems pretty legit. Full video of FUT Champions rewards.

Edit: Link doesn't want to work, just got on YouTube and search "Every FUT 17 Champions Rewards"

Thanks
  • Slavin
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    sorry but where have you read about 40 game in 48h or 72h? source?

• Gromit
    3367 posts National Call-Up
    SPDavid23 wrote: »
    Gromit wrote: »
    40 games is clearly ridiculous, it's the kind of thing the newspapers would make a story about. Child obesity is a big headline here in the UK and one of the factors the experts point to is children spending too long on their phones, tablets and consoles and not going out to play.

This is pretty irresponsible from EA. I used to think of myself as a Fifa addict playing about 2k games a year. But even then I was playing less than 10 games a day.

I believe all you gotta do is manage your time properly.

You're an idiot.
  • Chubz
    3210 posts National Call-Up
    Yes, it's Friday, Saturday and Sunday. that's 13 games a day, only 4.5 hours a day. I understand that's a hell of a lot of time for some players. But even with a weekend job and a girlfriend (some people find having a partner is a problem? :# ), I could still manage that easily.

It's cause ur girl getting plowed by another dude while u playing G

Well you can get your girl to "plow you" also while you playing ;)
  • elgordofeto
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    its 40 games in 72 hours
    for me the real problem is qualifying, as some weekdays i cant even play the game
  • DiddyBCFC
    Just found this. Seems pretty legit. Full video of FUT Champions rewards via link
    its 40 games in 72 hours
    for me the real problem is qualifying, as some weekdays i cant even play the game

I think a lot of people are also generally missing how hard it's going to be to qualify. You'll have to keep so many players!