40 games in 1 weekend for FUT champions?

How do EA expect us to play 40 games in 2 days?

Anyone else think it should be 1 week of qualification then 1 week of FUT Champions?

40 games is just impossible to get through in 2 days for 99% of players

Comments

• Fletch
    3402 posts National Call-Up
    If you want to get the best prizes you have to earn it.
  • Fletch wrote: »
    If you want to get the best prizes you have to earn it.

Yes be happy about the new Feature that are easy packs which you normally wouldn't be able too get so early for that amount of games and if the rewards which I have seen are true am I might playing 30 or 40 games during the first week if the pa js are tradable
  • GoodnightIrene
    3328 posts National Call-Up
    And as far as I'm aware it's 3 days, not 2 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) although correct me if I'm wrong.
  • deang07
    8090 posts League Winner
    Agree very annoying love fifa and play as much as I can but I have a job a gf and a lil boy to play 40 games in one weekend is hard work
  • deang07
    8090 posts League Winner
    And as far as I'm aware it's 3 days, not 2 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) although correct me if I'm wrong.

That would be good if so bit more of a chance
  • deang07 wrote: »
    Agree very annoying love fifa and play as much as I can but I have a job a gf and a lil boy to play 40 games in one weekend is hard work

But you also get rewarded for just wining Zero games
  • DiddyBCFC
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes, it's Friday, Saturday and Sunday. that's 13 games a day, only 4.5 hours a day. I understand that's a hell of a lot of time for some players. But even with a weekend job and a girlfriend (some people find having a partner is a problem? :# ), I could still manage that easily.
  • EaTrashCompany
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    DiddyBCFC wrote: »
    Yes, it's Friday, Saturday and Sunday. that's 13 games a day, only 4.5 hours a day. I understand that's a hell of a lot of time for some players. But even with a weekend job and a girlfriend (some people find having a partner is a problem? :# ), I could still manage that easily.

It's cause ur girl getting plowed by another dude while u playing G
  • deang07
    8090 posts League Winner

It's cause ur girl getting plowed by another dude while playing G

LOL bit harsh
  • DiddyBCFC

It's cause ur girl getting plowed by another dude while u playing G

Who say's I'm a dude? Stop getting jelly cause the closest you've ever got to a vag was when you fell out your gaping mum :*
  • Is it even certain the we ge fut Champions as a new Feature?
  • DiddyBCFC
    Is it even certain the we ge fut Champions as a new Feature?

Yes, EA have dropped a video on it. I've just found out about *ones to watch* though, WOW!
  • Fletch
    3402 posts National Call-Up
    Is it even certain the we ge fut Champions as a new Feature?
    Yes
  • TheNakedGod
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'm more concerned about my slim chances of even qualifying :pensive:

And yes I'm really that bad lol
  • DiddyBCFC

Hopefully once you've qualified, you can't play in further qualification tournaments. So by Thursday, most of the top players would already be through and it's just (with no disrespect) the worse players like yourself who are battling to get qualification.
  • TheNakedGod

Hopefully once you've qualified, you can't play in further qualification tournaments. So by Thursday, most of the top players would already be through and it's just (with no disrespect) the worse players like yourself who are battling to get qualification.

No disrespect taken ;)

Yes I very much hope that will prove to be the case as it looks an exciting mode. :)
  • How many shots are we granted to qualify?
  • DiddyBCFC
    SPDavid23 wrote: »
    How many shots are we granted to qualify?

You can qualify from either winning a top tier division each week, which I guess would be either 1, 2 or 3.
    Or you can win a daily tournament, which is between Monday and Thursday, but these daily tournaments will have very specific requirements involving chemistry, so keep hold of pretty much every player you get; you'll want a nice selection.
  • DiddyBCFC wrote: »

You can qualify from either winning a top tier division each week, which I guess would be either 1, 2 or 3.
    Or you can win a daily tournament, which is between Monday and Thursday, but these daily tournaments will have very specific requirements involving chemistry, so keep hold of pretty much every player you get; you'll want a nice selection.

Cheers to the extra info. But does this tournaments have limits as in tries.?
  • Dazzler
    1849 posts Play-Off Hero

To be able to manage that easily ain't normal bro.
  • TheNakedGod

They seemed to vary from what I recall from video at 2 to 4 tries per day.

Would be good if there were pack entry cards..... after all its the results of the 40 games played in FUT Champions that really count on leader boards not entry itself..... so everyone (however bad a player) should get a reasonable chance of participation.
  • DiddyBCFC
    Dazzler wrote: »

To be able to manage that easily ain't normal bro.

Define normal?

24 hour day, 6 hour sleep, 8 hour work, 1 hour travel, 2 hours at home to eat/housework, 2 hour chill with the bae (yup, I said bae) ... That leaves 5 hours to myself?
  • DiddyBCFC

over a 24 hour period for the qualifying days you get 1 attempt I believe, but then I do remember seeing in a video somewhere *5 tries remaining* .. You'll have to YT it for definitive info.
  • SPDavid23 wrote: »

They seemed to vary from what I recall from video at 2 to 4 tries per day.

Would be good if there were pack entry cards..... after all its the results of the 40 games played in FUT Champions that really count on leader boards not entry itself..... so everyone (however bad a player) should get a reasonable chance of participation.

If there is an entry card, I reckon the rewards will decrease by alot.
  • Gromit
    3369 posts National Call-Up
    40 games is clearly ridiculous, it's the kind of thing the newspapers would make a story about. Child obesity is a big headline here in the UK and one of the factors the experts point to is children spending too long on their phones, tablets and consoles and not going out to play.

This is pretty irresponsible from EA. I used to think of myself as a Fifa addict playing about 2k games a year. But even then I was playing less than 10 games a day.
  • Gromit wrote: »
    40 games is clearly ridiculous, it's the kind of thing the newspapers would make a story about. Child obesity is a big headline here in the UK and one of the factors the experts point to is children spending too long on their phones, tablets and consoles and not going out to play.

This is pretty irresponsible from EA. I used to think of myself as a Fifa addict playing about 2k games a year. But even then I was playing less than 10 games a day.

I believe all you gotta do is manage your time properly.
  • DiddyBCFC
    I agree 40 games is ridiculous but personally I think I'll manage 30+ games every weekend. I think they should drop it to somewhere more reasonable like between 25 and 30 though.
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something

thats a lot of time to commit every week
  • Kurt
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2016
    Ehmm you guys do realize you don't have to play 40 right? That's just the maximum. You play 20 and win say 15 you're going to get a decent coin prize anyways.

• Kurt wrote: »
    Ehmm you guys do realize you don't have to play 40 right? That's just the maximum. You play 20 and win say 15 you're going to get a decent coin prize anyways.
    Yes that's the Point you even get rewarded just for 1 win