The American Soccer Lounge (National Team & MLS)

Comments

• RayS
    25690 posts Player of the Year
    Chubbs wrote: »
    What has Ray gone and done to get put in jail?

I am a criminal
  • RayS
    edited September 2017
    I like puppies
  • Ryno
    6172 posts Big Money Move
    Soon Ray will be next to PorkChop in the RIP HOF
  • Chubbs
    14403 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2017
    Ryno wrote: »

I mean, then we would just have a PorkchopS on the forums.
  • Where do you guys get your jerseys? I'm trying to find retro ones but not sure where to look
  • CaptEcuador16
    1862 posts Play-Off Hero
    Starting to get annoyed that futhead and futwiz still don't have the full players database
  • RayS
    Where do you guys get your jerseys? I'm trying to find retro ones but not sure where to look

Retro ones? Ebay? Current jerseys you could find at places like soccer.com or amazon
  • RayS
    edited September 2017

U cannot keep RayS down.

Pretty sure @Chubbs mistook me for flying porkchop on X1 the other night.

It is a bit ironic that my X1 name is FlyinBreadMan (in reference to my favorite childhood cartoon, Anpanman, a Japanese children's show about a hero whose head was made out of bread and flew around in a cape sometimes feeding hungry children with his face.)
  • Antparry92
    17691 posts World Class
    Argh...still debating what to do with the last of my 25k. Don't have Cole at the moment so he would take up my coins. Also could sell Bradley for 83 Dzemaili or AS Piatti. Also have 86 Deuce to possibly replace Josef as he's so hit and miss

fd233e71c3c2af5e6da9ceeb8d9d6d9a.jpg
  • hockeyphenom87
    7050 posts Big Money Move

• Chubbs
    If anyone knows of any ways to play on your main account more than ten hours please PM me. Buying another EA Subscription and getting it to work on the main account instead of the secondary type of thing.
  • dratsum401
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If anyone is interested there was a leak and one of the first league SBC is Quaresma in Super Lig, and it appears EA is changing it from most goals to most assists. So if this is true at some point we could see a SBC Kljestan
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    dratsum401 wrote: »
    If anyone is interested there was a leak and one of the first league SBC is Quaresma in Super Lig, and it appears EA is changing it from most goals to most assists. So if this is true at some point we could see a SBC Kljestan

I'm totally okay with that, but I would much rather BWP.
  • Chubbs
    bear wrote: »

He would be terrible though, at least Sacha would be usuable.
  • Chubbs wrote: »

Sacha is gonna be like 60 pace max. his regular card is 55 and a silver
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move

+80 pace/shooting/dribbling would be pretty damn good for an early game mls side
  • Also, McKennie got the start today against Bayern. That's pretty nice for the kid
  • Chubbs
  • CaptEcuador16
    1862 posts Play-Off Hero
    Some leaks confirm IF Josef Martinez. And he look amazing
  • Chubbs
    Some leaks confirm IF Josef Martinez. And he look amazing

I hope it's real. +10 shooting, +11 physical, +12 passing, +4 dribbling, +2 pace.
  • Ryno
    The IF Leandro and the IF Martinez have me at full mast and the game isn't even out yet. I love FIFA
  • Ryno
    edited September 2017
    aLFRHsh.png
    88H9d0d.png

HNNGGGGGGGGFFF
  • Chubbs
    aLFRHsh.png
    88H9d0d.png

HNNGGGGGGGGFFF

Them some RF stats if I've ever seen em.
  • Ryno
    aLFRHsh.png
    88H9d0d.png

HNNGGGGGGGGFFF

Them some RF stats if I've ever seen em.

I wanna cry it's so beautiful

• CaptEcuador16
    1862 posts Play-Off Hero
    The IF Leandro and the IF Martinez have me at full mast and the game isn't even out yet. I love FIFA

I feel you man. IF Martinez and IF Antonio Valencia. Idk if my body can handle this
  • CaptEcuador16
    1862 posts Play-Off Hero
    Interesting to see in these leaks the upgrades to lower rated players are much higher than high rated ones. i.e. Valencia from a 83 to an 85 but Josef from a 76 to an 81. Not to mention this silvers turning into golds
  • Chubbs
    I'm so happy to know that if someone like Villalba, Besler, McCarty etc were to get an inform they would be a 10k discard gold inform.
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm so happy to know that if someone like Villalba, Besler, McCarty etc were to get an inform they would be a 10k discard gold inform.

IF inflation will be even crazier this year. I could see a lot of new 85+ American IFs.

On a related note, EA needs to either start players at a lower rating (like how NBA Live, NBA 2K, Madden, etc. all have a set of player ratings and also a set of lowered ratings for UT NIFs, e.g. turning 96 OVRs into 86 OVRs for extra room), or get rid of the 99 OVR cap. We're going to have so many players with 99 in-game stats this year.