The American Soccer Lounge (National Team & MLS)

Comments

• Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    RC wrote: »
    Hopefully there's a few LA Van Dammes floating around once early access comes out.

Anything is possible:
    Kv0uZxf.jpg
  • Frankenberry
    That Ciman card legitimately looks like the worst gold CB in FUT 18:
    • short (6'0")
    • slow (57 PAC)
    • low DEF (74)
    • low strength

He has a decent overall because he looks to have decent skill stats. I'd rather have a high-rated silver with size and strength.

Not sure if this is 100% confirmed, but Futwiz has Matt Hedges as a 75 OVR with decent stats. 6'4", L/H, 90+ strength, looks like a perfect starter CB and should be ~600 coins from week one.
  • Chubbs
    14386 posts Has That Special Something
    Think Cimans international rep counts into it since he got a decent bit of involvement with Belgium?
  • CaptEcuador16
    1862 posts Play-Off Hero
    Im staring to think LF 7 chem Piatti with a hunter style at ST could be nice
  • CaptEcuador16
    1862 posts Play-Off Hero
    IF Josef and an IF Antonio Valencia likely for the first TOTW of fifa 18. Just take my money EA
  • RayS
    25611 posts Player of the Year
    IF Josef and an IF Antonio Valencia likely for the first TOTW of fifa 18. Just take my money EA

Valencia's goal an early contender for goal of the season
  • RayS
    Darn u Manoj K!!! Keeps outscoring me no matter how well i do!! Show yourself here!!
  • CaptEcuador16
    1862 posts Play-Off Hero
    Holy crap I just noticed that Dempsey only got me 2 points and he was my captain. I could have made ANYONE ELSE captain in my team and it would have gotten me at least triple the points that Clint got me. FML
  • RayS
    Holy **** I just noticed that Dempsey only got me 2 points and he was my captain. I could have made ANYONE ELSE captain in my team and it would have gotten me at least triple the points that Clint got me. FML

Lol that stinks... guess i can't complain about my capatain choice then... altho Josef did win Manoj K 73 friggin points...

I'm tempted to go back through the whole forum posts to find if Manoj K really has ever posted in here...
  • RayS
    Thinkin this for my initial squad for MLS Road to Glory. Probably Afful at RB but his card isnt added yet. Also IF Josef will probably replace Jozy when i can afford him.

IMG_3058.jpg

Starter EPL Road to Glory. Will be nice to have Yedlin back in the PL. and gotta represent the Asians before all the OP IF cards start flowing!

IMG_3059.jpg
  • RayS wrote: »
    Thinkin this for my initial squad for MLS Road to Glory. Probably Afful at RB but his card isnt added yet. Also IF Josef will probably replace Jozy when i can afford him.

IMG_3058.jpg

Starter EPL Road to Glory. Will be nice to have Yedlin back in the PL. and gotta represent the Asians before all the OP IF cards start flowing!

IMG_3059.jpg

Futwiz seems to have a lot more cards than futhead for some reason
  • CaptEcuador16
    1862 posts Play-Off Hero
    RayS wrote: »

IMG_3058.jpg

IMG_3059.jpg

I've been thinking of moving to the 41212 with the LM RM instead of the narrow one since I've seen from people who have played the demo and other versions closer to the final build and they say the narrow formation is way too narrow but the league still has more quality central players than wide players
  • RayS

IMG_3058.jpg

IMG_3059.jpg

I've been thinking of moving to the 41212 with the LM RM instead of the narrow one since I've seen from people who have played the demo and other versions closer to the final build and they say the narrow formation is way too narrow but the league still has more quality central players than wide players

Yeah i mainly just want to get Piatti into my squad! I feel like 4-1-2-1-2 wide can get overrun in the central midfield... and i dont know if i want Gio coming back much to help on D. Might just have to do a 4-2-3-1 wide or even a 3-5-2.
  • Antparry92
    17679 posts World Class
    Waston and Pirez are 100% my CB pairing
  • dratsum401
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2017
    Chubbs wrote: »
    Think Cimans international rep counts into it since he got a decent bit of involvement with Belgium?

Yeah International rep is a thing that I feel a lot of people forget about. Looking at wood and Gonzalez for example they went up and down two card stats but changed international rep, so they have a different rarity.
  • RayS
    edited September 2017
    Fantasy Flash!

Top Scores:
    Top score goes to Manoj K once again! A whopping 160 points smashed this week. Captain Josef hauling in SEVENTY FOUR points tells the story.

Other top scores:
    2. BreadFlyers (134 points)
    3. Escargot Sprinteurs (108 points)
    4. Holyhead Hotspur (104 points)
    5. Krueg FC (87 points)
    5. Prettymen FC (87 points)

The Movers:
    BreadFlyers (134 points) finally moved and passed Dax Gon Give It 2 Ya into 3rd. Escargots Sprinteurs (108 points) continue their rise into 6th. Krueg FC (87 points) jumped DSG into 14th. Prettymen FC (87 points) passed up Scrantonicity II into 16th.

Next Round:
    Montreal, LA, Toronto, and Atlanta all have a double game week. Don't forget to set your lineups prior to 7:00PM EDT, Wednesday.
    Post edited by RayS on
  • CaptEcuador16
    1862 posts Play-Off Hero

IMG_3058.jpg

IMG_3059.jpg

Yeah i mainly just want to get Piatti into my squad! I feel like 4-1-2-1-2 wide can get overrun in the central midfield... and i dont know if i want Gio coming back much to help on D. Might just have to do a 4-2-3-1 wide or even a 3-5-2.

I'm on the same boat. I think I'm gonna keep sticking with the narrow 41212 but I want to have Piatti in the team no matter what
  • Keith
    2385 posts Moderator
    You guys want to create a new lounge for FIFA 18 forums or move this one over?
  • Frankenberry
    Keith wrote: »

Move this one, makes it easier to search for old posts.
  • hockeyphenom87
    7050 posts Big Money Move
    I prefer a new one but that's just me.
  • RayS

Is there a way to search within a thread for an old post? When i try to search, it just searches the whole forums
  • Antparry92
    17679 posts World Class
    Don't want to say i told you so but two or Orlando's goals were totally stoppable if it wasn't for Guzan up to his usual tricks
  • Chubbs
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Don't want to say i told you so but two or Orlando's goals were totally stoppable if it wasn't for Guzan up to his usual tricks

Tbf he wouldn't have had two of them if Anton Walked didn't forget there was a game going on.
  • RC
    763 posts Semi-Pro
    It was one bad game ffs. You say he's up to his usual tricks like he's been bad every game.
  • Ryno
    6157 posts Big Money Move

• Antparry92
    17679 posts World Class
    RC wrote: »
    It was one bad game ffs. You say he's up to his usual tricks like he's been bad every game.

Like I've said before, when he was over in England he got a bit of a reputation for this sort of thing. Not quite Heurelho Gomes bad with mistakes but he'd give you a few over a season for sure
  • Chance
    1769 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2017

@Keith

tbh I'd rather make a new one, let me know if that's fine with you.
  • Chubbs
    edited September 2017
    The addiction is real. Putting out ads on Craigslist for early copies of FIFA.
    #WillBlowForFifa
  • Ryno
    6157 posts Big Money Move
    Chubbs wrote: »
    The addiction is real. Putting out ads on Craigslist for early copies of FIFA.

People are crazy man
  • Chubbs
    What has Ray gone and done to get put in jail?