The American Soccer Lounge (National Team & MLS)

Comments

• Juked By Neymar
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    Hello again fellas!
  • Chubbs
    14267 posts Has That Special Something
    Hey! The OP offends me @Chance

Think if any expansion will win it would definitely be ATL, was cute reading though.
  • holdenwait
    55331 posts National Treasure
    61782347a627acc4bf28758809ea3add.png

not from FUT but still to give an idea
  • holdenwait wrote: »
    61782347a627acc4bf28758809ea3add.png

not from FUT but still to give an idea

knew it
  • hockeyphenom87
    7049 posts Big Money Move
    Sucks he won't even get a January upgrade cause he isn't playing. Gotta wait a year for a better version more than likely. Dang.
  • Chubbs
    Check out @DirtySouthSoc's Tweet:

So MLS confuses me. It reads that the draft is 5 rounds but each team only gets one pick?? Anyone care to clarify?
  • RCTID
    400 posts Sunday League Hero
    With the new ratings the way they are, how many more golds do you think MLS will get? Will we lose some of the great silvers, or will we gain even more with a few guys in the 68 to 70 range getting a boost?
  • hockeyphenom87
    edited September 2016
    RCTID wrote: »
    With the new ratings the way they are, how many more golds do you think MLS will get? Will we lose some of the great silvers, or will we gain even more with a few guys in the 68 to 70 range getting a boost?

Idk. Kind of bummed Kljestan isn't a 75 but at least he's a 74 rare. Looks good regardless.

Also, nice to see Johnsons actually got a decent shot this year. Him and an 81 Howard were nice surprises.
  • Supposedly this image was taken today at Starfire. It was an off day for the club but its quite nornal for those returning from injury to work on off days.

wPZhjgXl.jpg
  • Chance
    1769 posts Play-Off Hero
    Chubbs wrote: »
    Check out @DirtySouthSoc's Tweet:

So MLS confuses me. It reads that the draft is 5 rounds but each team only gets one pick?? Anyone care to clarify?

We only get one pick per round AKA we can get at most 5 players from the expansion draft. I have no idea how we'll going to build our rosters out now.
  • LAKiM
    1209 posts Professional
    Supposedly this image was taken today at Starfire. It was an off day for the club but its quite nornal for those returning from injury to work on off days.

Good to see him back, hopefully healthy and good to go for the Hex.

• Chubbs
    edited September 2016
    Going to miss the start of the Open Cup final for WNBA LMAO
    Good they moved it to ESPN News. Game went into OT
  • Chubbs
    INB4 they give a special card for this Final since it would be at the end of 16 :trollface:
  • Chubbs
    Good touch and shot by Agudelo. Nice to see him back at it.
  • DirtyDishFC
    11026 posts Moderator
    Good touch and shot by Agudelo. Nice to see him back at it.

One of the most maddening players. May have more raw talent than any striker in the pool but has never put it altogether. I wonder if the work permit issue really hurt him psychologically. I know it would do that for me.
  • w4rsh0tta
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    RCTID wrote: »

Look forward for that gold Kevin Molino card :p
  • SuperSonicSean
    5942 posts Big Money Move
    Idk if we're going to gain that many golds this year. Not a lot of 73-74 players will be getting upgrades, many of them in our league are older and will stay put or get downgraded like Zusi. I'd be highly surprised if they made Molino gold. It would be deserved, but I don't see it happening.
  • w4rsh0tta
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Idk if we're going to gain that many golds this year. Not a lot of 73-74 players will be getting upgrades, many of them in our league are older and will stay put or get downgraded like Zusi. I'd be highly surprised if they made Molino gold. It would be deserved, but I don't see it happening.

Well EA doesn't rate MLS too well so yeah I agree.
  • hockeyphenom87
    If Molino is 73-74 I'm good with that. He's going to have solid stats regardless. Hoping Yedlin has a boost in defense and Ream and/or Williams are rare.
  • Chubbs
    If Molino is 73-74 I'm good with that. He's going to have solid stats regardless. Hoping Yedlin has a boost in defense and Ream and/or Williams are rare.

A rare Williams would be wonderful. i really hope Laba is rare this year too.
  • SuperSonicSean
    edited September 2016
    Never understood the rarity concern. I don't care if they're rare, nonrare, or whatever. If they have good stats and fill a need in my team, I'll use them. Most of the good nonrare players will get IFs anyway. Look at Kamara and Feilhaber.

& insert New_England_Revolution_Crying_Jordan_Meme.jpg
    Poor @QceCapo
  • Chubbs
    I refuse to use non rares. They are so ugly and ruin the look of a team.
  • hockeyphenom87

This for the most part. I mean Benny and Bedoya were good this past year but they were so hideous looking.

• Chubbs

This for the most part. I mean Benny and Bedoya were good this past year but they were so hideous looking.

Didnt use them one game all year lol
  • hockeyphenom87

Didnt use them one game all year lol

Questioning your citizenship right about now..
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something

I'm really going to try to get over this in the coming year. Ozzie and Lodeiro being nonrare will make it necessary anyway. But honestly it's dumb, so many great guys I don't use because they're 74 rated and nonrare, and I'll pay 5x the coins for a guy who's barely better because he's shiny.
  • SuperSonicSean
    Y'all are some hipsters. Worried about how a card looks when we're already at a disadvantage for using MLS/US cards in the first place. We need all the help we can get.
  • hockeyphenom87
    Y'all are some hipsters. Worried about how a card looks when we're already at a disadvantage for using MLS/US cards in the first place. We need all the help we can get.

But...but...but...they're ugly :worried:
  • ftw247
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2016
    Shiny or not matters none to the OG FUT Founders! As mentioned:
    we're already at a disadvantage for using MLS/US cards in the first place. We need all the help we can get.

You have to take a certain pride in those US nationals that are non rare and still put in down...

my all time fav was Herc from FUT13:

2016_09_14_095252.jpg

check his Futhead reviews: http://www.futhead.com/13/players/1778/herculez-gomez/

"Imo he should be a gold, like 77 or 76 rated"

"5* weak foot, 92 jumping, 75 finishing and pace? Hidden Gem."

Don't sleep!
  • Chubbs wrote: »

:/