Are you a FIFA streamer? Get yourself added to the forum list here

Fifa 17 web app?

Comments

• ha032742
    33596 posts Moderator
    edited September 2016
    mHazard wrote: »
    :-o Yawnnnnn! we'll see wen i get my 6 or so packs again then ;p

I think I got 6 different packs in 16, and I have played UT only in 14,15 and this 16....

Same. Even though I've only played UT since 14 I'm pretty sure I got 6 too :/
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    949 posts Professional
    ha032742 wrote: »

I think I got 6 different packs in 16, and I have played UT only in 14,15 and this 16....

Guys Im just going off what the fifa devs told me n from my experience with the loyalty packs as im a fut founder
  • ha032742
    33596 posts Moderator

Guys Im just going off what the fifa devs told me n from my experience with the loyalty packs as im a fut founder

Of course but it's not the case any longer perhaps.
  • BrieMine
    5613 posts Big Money Move

I think i got 3-4 and i've played 13,14 and 15

Also played 11 and 12 but only a couple games cos didnt really understand it then
  • hayhor1
    12344 posts Has That Special Something

Careful this guy is not looking for logical reasoning. Only wants to quote someone from multiple years ago who is never wrong.
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    949 posts Professional
    hayhor1 wrote: »

Careful this guy is not looking for logical reasoning. Only wants to quote someone from multiple years ago who is never wrong.

Well last time i checked the fifa devs made the game and the rules that go with it so like i said im going off what they said to me seen as they make the game and u dont
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    949 posts Professional

Maybe but my point is nobody knows what the criteria is now but the most logical reason is to believe the devs as whats the point in changing it as it makes sense to reward the more loyal players than to give first timers a 6 pack headstart u not think?
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    5907 posts Big Money Move
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    Yeah basically depends. I played hundreds and hundreds of games on 15 and got like 2 packs last year, other people who played about 50 games got like 6 packs. Seems random as hell tbh.

Nope not random it goes off how loyal uve bin since im a fut founder i got like 6 packs last year so it goes off how many ultimate teams uve played

In theory yes but clearly not in practice. I've been playing since 12 and got almost nothing, whereas people I know who only started playing in 15 got 3 times as many packs.

Exactly this, i've been playing since 12 too and last year on PS4 i got 3 packs whilst some friends of mine who started at the end of 13 got around 6.

Maybe but my point is nobody knows what the criteria is now but the most logical reason is to believe the devs as whats the point in changing it as it makes sense to reward the more loyal players than to give first timers a 6 pack headstart u not think?

But who's to say we should believe you and you aren't just making something up? :smile: afterall i trust myself and my personal experiences alot more than i trust you and EA considering they didn't even acknowledge the chemistry bug until this year knowing it could have been in the game for multiple years....
  • ChrisMagicman13
    2311 posts Fans' Favourite
    In case it hadn't been said, it has been confirmed FIFA 17 Web App release is Tuesday 20th
  • BRISTOL86
    8571 posts League Winner
    In case it hadn't been said, it has been confirmed FIFA 17 Web App release is Tuesday 20th

EA have said that date? In which case i'd expect it to magically turn on 18th/19th with no announcement...
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    949 posts Professional
    Yeah basically depends. I played hundreds and hundreds of games on 15 and got like 2 packs last year, other people who played about 50 games got like 6 packs. Seems random as hell tbh.

Nope not random it goes off how loyal uve bin since im a fut founder i got like 6 packs last year so it goes off how many ultimate teams uve played

In theory yes but clearly not in practice. I've been playing since 12 and got almost nothing, whereas people I know who only started playing in 15 got 3 times as many packs.

Exactly this, i've been playing since 12 too and last year on PS4 i got 3 packs whilst some friends of mine who started at the end of 13 got around 6.

But who's to say we should believe you and you aren't just making something up? :smile: afterall i trust myself and my personal experiences alot more than i trust you and EA considering they didn't even acknowledge the chemistry bug until this year knowing it could have been in the game for multiple years....

Making it up? Haha ok then funny guy i know where i went what i did n who i spoke too so sod what u think pal
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    Nope thats all speculation threads of what people think it might go off but it goes off how many years uve bin active playing ultimate team consecutively i know for a fact as it came out of a fifa devs mouth to my face

Then explain

I got an opportunity to go to ea headquarters in Guilford and test fifa 15 and u got a q+a with the fifa devs and that was a question i asked and that was the response i got i even met our forum boss rob he was there too

But things have changed since 15........

Like @Rob is nonexistent...
  • raz5229
    1072 posts Professional
    Anyway, can somebody tell me, is the web app the same as the companion app thing I got in iPad??
  • ha032742
    33596 posts Moderator
    raz5229 wrote: »
    Anyway, can somebody tell me, is the web app the same as the companion app thing I got in iPad??

No
  • raz5229
    1072 posts Professional
    edited September 2016

No

What's the difference and how do I access web app?
    Anybody help please?
    Post edited by raz5229 on
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    edited September 2016

That info normally comes after the 16 one is down, no idea where you got this from.

EA is a company which announces there demo 2 days before it releases when there is a whole load of different dates being thrown around by other information sources. There's no way it has been officially confirmed.
  • hayhor1

No

I thought they changed over the same time last year? I remember being out of town with only phone app access and getting my packs early.
  • raz5229
    1072 posts Professional

No

I thought they changed over the same time last year? I remember being out of town with only phone app access and getting my packs early.

@hayhor1 what's the difference between the 2? Is one for iOS and other for Windows???
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional

No

May have been, or it was a day after. Definitely close to web app release anyway, I remember downloading the APK and doing my draft on it.
  • ha032742
    33596 posts Moderator
    edited September 2016

No

@hayhor1 what's the difference between the 2? Is one for iOS and other for Windows???

Pretty much, companion app is for mobile devices which use Android or iOS whilst the web app can be used without needing to download anything as long as the computer/device has a browser able to support flash.

The web app lets you access Generations whilst the companion app does not. Until recently you could only buy packs using coins on the companion app but now you can also use FPs you've redeemed on console. You could do that already in the web app from the beginning.
  • cdbuck
    569 posts Sunday League Hero
    Whoever's right on the loyalty thing, I guess we'll just all find out when it actually comes out. Although I honestly don't believe that it's loyalty, as I've played 3 different UT's before this year's, and I only got 2 to start out this year, so it's clearly wrong in my opinion.
  • hayhor1
    cdbuck wrote: »
    Whoever's right on the loyalty thing, I guess we'll just all find out when it actually comes out. Although I honestly don't believe that it's loyalty, as I've played 3 different UT's before this year's, and I only got 2 to start out this year, so it's clearly wrong in my opinion.

Likely broken like everything else.
  • raz5229
    1072 posts Professional

No

Pretty much, companion app is for mobile devices which use Android or iOS whilst the web app can be used without needing to download anything as long as the computer/device has a browser able to support flash.

The web app lets you access Generations whilst the companion app does not. Until recently you could only buy packs using coins on the companion app but now you can also use FPs you've redeemed on console. You could do that already in the web app from the beginning.

Thanks
  • cdbuck
    cdbuck wrote: »

Likely broken like everything else.

:P True true
  • nextqprmanager
    2911 posts Fans' Favourite
    so Fifa 16 web app is no longer / cant log in as b4?
  • uryflqk
    1232 posts Professional
    so Fifa 16 web app is no longer / cant log in as b4?

Yes,no more web app and compaion app for fifa 16.
  • BrieMine
    5613 posts Big Money Move
    Is web app down now then?
  • M96RU
    440 posts Sunday League Hero
    BrieMine wrote: »
    Is web app down now then?

Yes, down
  • dbslbu
    1799 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mobile companion works fine still! On it right now!
  • cdbuck
    Well, the web app is down, meaning we're that much closer to Fifa 17!