Are you a FIFA streamer? Get yourself added to the forum list here

Fifa 17 web app?

cdbuck
569 posts Sunday League Hero
So when is it coming out?

Comments

• Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    Nobody knows, the 16 one has to go down first.
    15-20th. TOTW 1 is on the 21st anyway.
  • cdbuck
    So likely within a week?
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    cdbuck wrote: »
    So likely within a week?

I'd expect it to be around Friday yeah. Don't base too much on my words though, it's normally 3-5 days after the 16 app is down.
  • BRISTOL86
    8569 posts League Winner
    20th I reckon.
  • cdbuck
    Okay. What rewards do you usually get for playing FUT 16?
  • BRISTOL86
    8569 posts League Winner
    You'll get a couple of packs I expect when you first log in.
  • cdbuck
    Like how many and what kind? Cause I'm trying to get a picture of what I'll have after the first day or so, even though packs give you crap.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    5898 posts Big Money Move
    its different every year and dependant on how long you've played afaik, so it's pretty much just wait and see
  • cdbuck
    oh, okay. I think I've played quite a lot
  • BRISTOL86
    8569 posts League Winner
    Yeah basically depends. I played hundreds and hundreds of games on 15 and got like 2 packs last year, other people who played about 50 games got like 6 packs. Seems random as hell tbh.
  • Stones
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    I thought it was how many years you been on FUT.
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    925 posts Professional
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    Yeah basically depends. I played hundreds and hundreds of games on 15 and got like 2 packs last year, other people who played about 50 games got like 6 packs. Seems random as hell tbh.

Nope not random it goes off how loyal uve bin since im a fut founder i got like 6 packs last year so it goes off how many ultimate teams uve played
  • Stones
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero

Nope not random it goes off how loyal uve bin since im a fut founder i got like 6 packs last year so it goes off how many ultimate teams uve played

Yep that's what I thought.
  • BRISTOL86
    8569 posts League Winner

In theory yes but clearly not in practice. I've been playing since 12 and got almost nothing, whereas people I know who only started playing in 15 got 3 times as many packs.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    5898 posts Big Money Move

In theory yes but clearly not in practice. I've been playing since 12 and got almost nothing, whereas people I know who only started playing in 15 got 3 times as many packs.

Exactly this, i've been playing since 12 too and last year on PS4 i got 3 packs whilst some friends of mine who started at the end of 13 got around 6.
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/comment/3422029/#Comment_3422029

Regarding packs, they ditched the how long you've been playing for a year or two now.
  • cdbuck
    I just wish it would come out already!
  • hayhor1
    12344 posts Has That Special Something

Regarding packs, they ditched the how long you've been playing for a year or two now.

This makes more sense that years of playing. the most active current players should get more.
  • cdbuck
    hayhor1 wrote: »

This makes more sense that years of playing. the most active current players should get more.

For sure
  • Nope thats all speculation threads of what people think it might go off but it goes off how many years uve bin active playing ultimate team consecutively i know for a fact as it came out of a fifa devs mouth to my face
  • hayhor1
    Nope thats all speculation threads of what people think it might go off but it goes off how many years uve bin active playing ultimate team consecutively i know for a fact as it came out of a fifa devs mouth to my face

Then explain

Exactly this, i've been playing since 12 too and last year on PS4 i got 3 packs whilst some friends of mine who started at the end of 13 got around 6.

• Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    edited September 2016
    I remember there being a big deal about it when information about the FUT 16 web start was announced, stick to not believing it if you want even though the evidence is on the table.

Why would this have
    "11- I played 60000 games and only got 4 loyalty packs! wtf! We know"

if it was based on playing in multiple previous futs? It's not a huge deal anyway, you'll get the packs you're given and that's that. Best I've pulled from them was Alba and the rest were "discards" which hold value at the start.
  • hayhor1 wrote: »
    Nope thats all speculation threads of what people think it might go off but it goes off how many years uve bin active playing ultimate team consecutively i know for a fact as it came out of a fifa devs mouth to my face

Then explain

I got an opportunity to go to ea headquarters in Guilford and test fifa 15 and u got a q+a with the fifa devs and that was a question i asked and that was the response i got i even met our forum boss rob he was there too
  • hayhor1

Then explain

I got an opportunity to go to ea headquarters in Guilford and test fifa 15 and u got a q+a with the fifa devs and that was a question i asked and that was the response i got i even met our forum boss rob he was there too

But things have changed since 15........
  • hayhor1 wrote: »

Then explain

No trust me they were firm on there stance that fut loyalty through the years allways decides the amount of returning "loyalty packs" u get and from the packs ive had every year I believe them as its allways bin the maximum for me if u choose not to believe me thats on u i know its a fact and so does robb as he was there wen i asked the devs that question so simple as that really im not arguing over it its a fact straight from the fifa devs mouths
  • hayhor1

Then explain

No trust me they were firm on there stance that fut loyalty through the years allways decides the amount of returning "loyalty packs" u get and from the packs ive had every year I believe them as its allways bin the maximum for me if u choose not to believe me thats on u i know its a fact and so does robb as he was there wen i asked the devs that question so simple as that really im not arguing over it its a fact straight from the fifa devs mouths

It was a fact before fifa 15. we are now going to 17. they could have changed it.
  • hayhor1
    They probably told you chem worked too. hahahahahahaha :D
  • :-o Yawnnnnn! we'll see wen i get my 6 or so packs again then ;p
  • hayhor1
    :-o Yawnnnnn! we'll see wen i get my 6 or so packs again then ;p

How will you be able to tell if its from years of loyalty or from playing 16?

There is more evidence that they changed how its done but hey "you talked to the devs in 2014" and nothing ever changes in 2 years right?
  • mHazard
    13762 posts Has That Special Something
    :-o Yawnnnnn! we'll see wen i get my 6 or so packs again then ;p

I think I got 6 different packs in 16, and I have played UT only in 14,15 and this 16....