Fifa 17 Demo.

Limii_Boyy
23 posts Last Pick at the Park
What time does the Fifa 17 Demo come out in Switzerland? Please answer, thanks.

Comments

• Fletch
    3395 posts National Call-Up
    Depends on when the store updates mate. Usually updates around 8-10pm here in Australia. You're 8 hours behind us so id say an educated guess is midday on the 13th
  • Limii_Boyy
    edited September 2016
    Fletch wrote: »
    Depends on when the store updates mate. Usually updates around 8-10pm here in Australia. You're 8 hours behind us so id say an educated guess is midday on the 13th

I live in Indonesia, but i'm swiss. Does it mean that the release time will be around 00:00 in my PSN ( Switzerland ) ? And we have 6 hours time difference between us.
  • Fletch
    Limii_Boyy wrote: »

I live in Indonesia, but i'm swiss. Does it mean that the release time will be around 00:00 in my PSN ( Switzerland ) ? And we have 6 hours time difference between us.

Well Indonesia is 3 hours behind Australia, so I'd say 5-7pm it will become available for you.
  • Limii_Boyy

Well Indonesia is 3 hours behind Australia, so I'd say 5-7pm it will become available for you.

In the morning aight?!
  • Fletch

In the morning aight?!
    Night time.
  • Limii_Boyy

In the morning aight?!
    Night time.

Really?! The PES 2017 Demo was available on my PS Store at 6 am Indonesia time. By the time in Switzerland was 00:00.
  • Fletch

In the morning aight?!
    Night time.

Really?! The PES 2017 Demo was available on my PS Store at 6 am Indonesia time. By the time in Switzerland was 00:00.

That's what I'm guessing man. The past 2 FIFA demo's have come out between 8pm and 10pm, so it really is an educated guess
  • When would the FIFA 17 demo come out in the USA?
  • WizardMD
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Whosx_ wrote: »
    When would the FIFA 17 demo come out in the USA?

tomorrow as soon as the PS store updates, probably around 10 am
  • What time does the store update in UK?
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    What time does the store update in UK?

5pm on ps4.