368 posts Sunday League Hero
    it's hard but good idea
    PSN ID: hugojuliano
  • jrspc
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    bump
  • ALIST4R
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    Who announced a FIFA 17 world championship with all manual controls?
  • ALIST4R wrote: »
    Who announced a FIFA 17 world championship with all manual controls?

Himself, I think.
  • jrspc
    Well it certainly wasn't FIFA they ignore "REAL" soccer. I want to unite the manual community to create a world championship.
  • jrspc
    My idea is that FIFA ignores us so we as a community have to finds ways to all congregate in the same place.

So......

I think we can take another issue we have with the game and use it to our advantage.
    We know FUT is broken.
    We know "SEASONS" works.
    We also hate that when we play seasons "EVERYONE" plays as RM or a handful of other 5 STAR teams.

The first step in my long term plan is to change where manual players play FIFA and get us all playing in the same place so we can easily find each other every time we log in.

The answer???
    We spread the word and agree that all manual players play FIFA "Seasons" as "exactly" 3 STAR teams.
    Why 3 STAR? Because its like a channel on your radio that is open and available that nobody uses.
    Have you ever tried to search for a manual opponent? The only thing harder is searching for a "exact" three start opponent.

Put the two together and we suddenly are all in "OPEN" space at the same time.
    Once we establish that norm then creating a "World Manual Championship" will be a natural progression of that new home for manual players.
  • ZizioGardo
    1391 posts Professional
    jrspc wrote: »
    Well it certainly wasn't FIFA they ignore "REAL" soccer. I want to unite the manual community to create a world championship.

Wasn't FIFA? You mean EA...
    Don't tell people that a Manual FIFA World Championship is announced, when it's not. This is just a complete waste of time. Just play the game. There is no need for a Manual Championship. It's just a video game..
  • jrspc
    Good point. I do mean Fifa
  • jrspc
    just playing, you are correct I mean EA
  • jrspc
    It is just a video game. However, manual players need a way to find each other. When we search for other manual players using the current system we get "No opponent found". I simply want to create a way that manual players can just log in and immediately find another "manual" opponent.

And of course there should be a "Manual World Championship".
  • GoonerSoldier
    352 posts Sunday League Hero
    ZizioGardo wrote: »
    jrspc wrote: »

Wasn't FIFA? You mean EA...
    Don't tell people that a Manual FIFA World Championship is announced, when it's not. This is just a complete waste of time. Just play the game. There is no need for a Manual Championship. It's just a video game..

You are wrong. EA has killed off the Manual by eliminating Match Lobbies online and ignoring the fact that you can never find a game of full manual on Seasons. The Manual mode in Seasons is the biggest waste of time in the history of online gaming. And the fact that the Full Manual community is ignored is a huge insult from EA to the fans who want to play a proper simulation football game.

• GoonerSoldier
    352 posts Sunday League Hero
    PSN: Goonersoldier
  • jrspc
    There are 4 million PS4 users and many of us realize the best way to play the game is to work hard and to learn how to play without computer assistance (ie playing without the default settings).

Once you learn this skill you realize the manual version of the game isn't broken at all. In fact, all the complaints you hear about the game vanish. I literally went from spending my time yelling at the game to laughing in shear delight at how amazing the game actually is.

Convert. Learn to play manual.

In Fifa 17 we will meet in "SEASONS" using "exact" 3 star teams (there will be like 200 of them available).

It will become our home.

Manual players spread the word.
  • jrspc
    edited September 2016
    Once manual players start all meeting in the same place.

Our new home --> By always playing manual in "SEASONS" with "Exact" 3 star teams.

The next step of creating a "World Championship" will be a natural progression.

Because all the best manual players will know where to find each other.

• Retro_G
    28131 posts Player of the Year
    How much we playing for? :o
  • jrspc
    When something goes wrong playing normal "default" fifa you can't tell if you made the mistake, or was it a glitch, a lag or just BS. Though as many people have mentioned I realize there are some unbelievably good "default" players. So good that they overcome the issues with default programming.

But for the other 99% of us that play the game (which is like 4 million of us on PS4), you can change this right now by simply playing manual fifa.

The feeling of "ahhhh what just happened?" goes completely away in manual play. Because you own your mistakes and you learn how to correct them. Rather than being forced to overcome programming within the default settings you simple have to learn how to overcome your own errors.