OT- Ronaldinho has retired.

Gaarl
3650 posts National Call-Up
edited September 2016
Sad times, one of my favourite players growing up along with Ronaldo.

Now give me the legend card :love:

EDIT: Apologies if it's already been mentioned.

Comments

• Reus
    22563 posts Club Captain
    88 LW legend card
  • JohnDoe
    11300 posts Has That Special Something
    Reus wrote: »
    88 LW legend card

• AnDrEwThEdOn
    17240 posts World Class
    RIP
  • Peter69hc
    2170 posts Fans' Favourite
    93 legend card easy
  • Arsenalfan97
    7709 posts League Winner
    Peter69hc wrote: »
    93 legend card easy

I suspect a 91 or a 92
  • rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    88 LW legend card
    89/90 Think the yearly tots/high rated Neymar will be better tho because of double five star and price
  • DoD_Jester
    26350 posts Player of the Year
    Peter69hc wrote: »
    93 legend card easy

I suspect a 91 or a 92

91 imo
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    93 rated legend card
  • LFC Simon 98
    17392 posts World Class
    He's so overrated even though I still think he should be 90. He was incredible but had one of the worst attitudes you could find. Don't care what anyone says
  • Peter69hc
    88 LW legend card
    rckstr wrote: »
    88 LW legend card
    89/90 Think the yearly tots/high rated Neymar will be better tho because of double five star and price

88/89/90.

Figo is 90 and Ronaldinho was better than him, on another level to bergkamp, Shearer, pires, lungberg,
    the best first touch I've ever seen, and possibly best dribbler I've ever seen (don't let the fact other world class dribblers had more pace to help them out, dribbling, enhanced by pace. Free kicks up there with the greatest.

5 star skill.

I'm pretty sure he was an 84/85 a couple of years back when he was wellPa passed him prime.

His passing was absolutely amazing,

• Arsenalfan97
    7709 posts League Winner
    93 rated legend card
    Way to high
  • Wordlesspoet8
    3185 posts National Call-Up
    Ronaldinho is a tricky one because he was an absolut god for a couple of seasons. 88-92 could all be justified.

Especially now when all the NIFs got such high ratings. I mean Neymar is a 92 and MvB is 91 :neutral:
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    Shouldn't be rated higher than Gullit or Best IMHO.
  • Arsenalfan97
    7709 posts League Winner
    Ronaldinho is a tricky one because he was an absolut god for a couple of seasons. 88-92 could all be justified.

Especially now when all the NIFs got such high ratings. I mean Neymar is a 92 and MvB is 91 :neutral:

I agree I suspect 89-92 leaning towards 90 myself

• Peter69hc
    edited September 2016
    He's so overrated even though I still think he should be 90. He was incredible but had one of the worst attitudes you could find. Don't care what anyone says

You were 7 when he was at his peak

Ronaldinho is well known to have a great attitude towards football, plays it with a smile on his face never moaned.

He liked to party, but that was in his spare time
  • hoban95
    49155 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Was at the peak of his powers for 2-3 seasons, should had been a lot more.

First word that comes to my mind is waste when i think of him. Genius then follows.
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something

Agreed. For his overall career, I'd say 89 at most. I swear to God if he gets a legend card I'm forgetting chemgate ever happened lol
  • DoD_Jester
    26350 posts Player of the Year
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Was at the peak of his powers for 2-3 seasons, should had been a lot more.

First word that comes to my mind is waste when i think of him. Genius then follows.

Exactly my thoughts
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31913 posts National Team Captain
    maymanpele wrote: »

Agreed. For his overall career, I'd say 89 at most. I swear to God if he gets a legend card I'm forgetting chemgate ever happened lol

Agreed
  • DaWoodyDaCuak
    640 posts An Exciting Prospect

hmmm really? Won a World Cup, La Liga titles, Champions League, European and FIFA World player of the year, etc...

Hard to compare to a player like Gullit, but Dinho at his peak had higher impact on the teams he played IMO.
  • hoban95
    49155 posts FIFA Cover Star

hmmm really? Won a World Cup, La Liga titles, Champions League, European and FIFA World player of the year, etc...

Hard to compare to a player like Gullit, but Dinho at his peak had higher impact on the teams he played IMO.

The latter part is extremely debatable when you take into account what Gullit did alongside MVB for the Milan side.
  • AlexSolm
    8208 posts League Winner
    His legend card should be 91-92 rated for me. At his peak he was the best in the world by a huge distance, he deserves a lot of credit for taking Barca from very bad times to the top of the world and for Messi's success.
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    If his legend card is anything below 91 there will be riots. :joy:
    Hands down one of the best players the world has ever seen.
    Also, he is an ambassador for Barcelona now, I think to the US iirc. I was reading about it the other day.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31913 posts National Team Captain
    Arguably one of the best players the world has ever seen.
    Also, he is an ambassador for Barcelona now, I think to the US iirc. I was reading about it the other day.

Fixed.

And the ambassador part is correct from what I read, he'll be working out of NYC
  • MaddMike3711
    Arguably one of the best players the world has ever seen.

Fixed.

And the ambassador part is correct from what I read, he'll be working out of NYC
    Fair enough, I should have said "imo", but for me, he is easily one of the best I ever watched.
  • PochBall
    17397 posts World Class
    90 rated is fair... Though him being the same rating as Best is criminal, Best needs bumping.
  • Richard
    11448 posts Has That Special Something

935a9637d2a6454ec70e41750e5bfcd2.png

55939c99a997e431638d451fb907ed79.png

giphy.gif

• Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Does how long he was amazing matter?

Are/should legend cards be based on overall career or the peak of their ability?
  • MaddMike3711
    90 rated is fair... Though him being the same rating as Best is criminal, Best needs bumping.
    I would agree with Best getting an upgrade.