The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

The Beauty of the Ball Roll

Yoooooooooooooo its your boy Max Popov and i'm here today with a game changing guide on how to do the ball roll and what preparation you need to do it right.
So just to let you know i am a pro Fifa player, u can search me up, yes it is true i have held division 7 4 times in a row without getting relegated. I then proceeded to get relegated to div 8, i think it may have been due to my formation. 343 is not smart vs div 7 pros.
Ok now onto the guide. I suggest you go to the nearest store and buy yourself some Kontrol Freeks as they are necessary to this right. Go into the practice arena and start flicking the right stick until you do some ball rolls. Once you get familiar with it, its now time to strengthen your thumbs. Get some q tips and put weights on each end. I suggest 30 minutes a day for 2 weeks and your thumbs should have the necessary endurance to do the Ball Roll.
If you want a 1v1 session so I can help you perfect the craft of the ball roll email me at [email protected], or [email protected]
THANKS I HOPE THIS HELPS

Comments