Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Crazy stats from the best in the world

Comments

• illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    StewParty wrote: »
    That is true but Aguero has the best goals per minute in the hardest league in the world so I would rate Aguero > Suarez and Aguero plays with Sterling and Navas not Messi and Neymar so Aguero is better 100% I would give Aguero spot in TOTY he scores 3 goals in 3 games under pep he even missed 2 penalties and still had a hat trick and last season against QPR i think he scored 5 goals and since he was captain of my fantasy team he got me a lot of points i just wished I triple captained him anyways Aguero > Suarez suarez has messi neymar iniesta to assist him aguero works with sterling and navas

Edit: u may say im biased but look at stats Aguero is clearly better just look at title winner he caused martin tyler to have orgasm remeber aguerooooooo u never anything like this ever again and also the FA aka Man United Bribery FC were so worried about Aguero they banned him from the salford vs manchester derby

There's no way that you actually believe that :lol:
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    That is true but Aguero has the best goals per minute in the hardest league in the world so I would rate Aguero > Suarez and Aguero plays with Sterling and Navas not Messi and Neymar so Aguero is better 100% I would give Aguero spot in TOTY he scores 3 goals in 3 games under pep he even missed 2 penalties and still had a hat trick and last season against QPR i think he scored 5 goals and since he was captain of my fantasy team he got me a lot of points i just wished I triple captained him anyways Aguero > Suarez suarez has messi neymar iniesta to assist him aguero works with sterling and navas

Edit: u may say im biased but look at stats Aguero is clearly better just look at title winner he caused martin tyler to have orgasm remeber aguerooooooo u never anything like this ever again and also the FA aka Man United Bribery FC were so worried about Aguero they banned him from the salford vs manchester derby

He has something wrong with him, ignore him.
  • Orison
    52766 posts Ballon d'Or Winner

There is no punctuation at all in the text so has to be a troll. He might be biased and deluded, but not that stupid.
  • Choepiechakie
    32819 posts National Team Captain
    Coutinho >
  • ChrisLFC
    7296 posts Big Money Move
    Mr_Don123 wrote: »
    When you have Messi in your team, you will score goals.

Remember Pedro? Yeah.

Yeah cause he didn't score 30+ goals at Liverpool without Messi. :D
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13160 posts Has That Special Something
    SF9 wrote: »
    Games played for Barca: 99 (80W 8D 11L)
    Goals: 88
    Assists: 43

Suarez. The best player in the world for the last 18 months/2 years.

Better than R9
  • Alex02
    2913 posts National Call-Up

Currently struggling for breath after reading that
  • Mr_Don123
    2282 posts Fans' Favourite
    ChrisLFC wrote: »

Remember Pedro? Yeah.

He did, but Messi makes everyone even better.
  • ChrisLFC
    7296 posts Big Money Move

Remember Pedro? Yeah.

Its a bad comparison though because Pedro has flopped at Chelsea while Suarez was great in both leagues.
  • Fab
    19419 posts World Class
    thats cos pedro is bad and suarez is a goat
  • MichaelEJD
    1271 posts Professional

You blew it. You had us all going but you went too far and now it's obvious you are a troll. Aguero is good, Suarez is on another level.
  • Mr_Don123
    2282 posts Fans' Favourite

Remember Pedro? Yeah.

Its a bad comparison though because Pedro has flopped at Chelsea while Suarez was great in both leagues.

Yh. Imagine how good Messi can make Suarez look, if he even manages to make floppy Pedro like a class player.
  • l_TheDren_l
    566 posts Sunday League Hero
    aguero performances for argentina are very poor even with messi
    pedro was bad for barcelona most of the times