The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

OT: Your favourite fifa songs?

12346

Comments

  • Fab
    19450 posts World Class
    some would say major lazer is pretty well known too and flume is a BEAST
  • Amargaladaster26
    8069 posts League Winner
    Fab wrote: »
    some would say major lazer is pretty well known too and flume is a BEAST

    Flume is amazing, I fully understand that his tour is always totally sold out early.
  • nsholmberg11
    1389 posts Play-Off Hero
    tubhumping with that little weird bird from FIFA 98.
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Volume right down for me, I'll provide my own music thanks

    At least one person agrees with me
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    COACH wrote: »
    What the hell...other than Kygo I know none of those artists...I hope there are a few decent songs in there...

    Where does fifa pull these from????

    That is more about your ignorance.

    For example, Beck has won multiple Grammy awards, Brit awards, MTV Video awards and is widely known. Similar for Kasabian, well-known world group with tons of nominations and some awards.

    Bastille, Empire of the Sun or Two Door Cinema Club play festivals all season long and I would consider them well-known. Paul Kalkbrenner is a huge techno name atm, Tourist and Jack Garrat are rising stars of electronic music, both popular. Plus others.

    Ofc there are some small or not really well-known groups, but considering you know only Kygo, I would assume that your musical taste is quite clear, probably some MTV and the most viral songs and radios.

    I'm a trap, hiphop, and all Edm type of guy but again I like most music.

    I'm an American and I know that most Edm artists I listen to are not from the US.

    So I'm ignorant bc I don't no those groups...okay bud. Jesus kids love to hate me here.

    @Pugzilla

    Your an American...what's your take on this soundtrack?
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    COACH wrote: »
    COACH wrote: »
    What the hell...other than Kygo I know none of those artists...I hope there are a few decent songs in there...

    Where does fifa pull these from????

    That is more about your ignorance.

    For example, Beck has won multiple Grammy awards, Brit awards, MTV Video awards and is widely known. Similar for Kasabian, well-known world group with tons of nominations and some awards.

    Bastille, Empire of the Sun or Two Door Cinema Club play festivals all season long and I would consider them well-known. Paul Kalkbrenner is a huge techno name atm, Tourist and Jack Garrat are rising stars of electronic music, both popular. Plus others.

    Ofc there are some small or not really well-known groups, but considering you know only Kygo, I would assume that your musical taste is quite clear, probably some MTV and the most viral songs and radios.

    I'm a trap, hiphop, and all Edm type of guy but again I like most music.

    I'm an American and I know that most Edm artists I listen to are not from the US.

    So I'm ignorant bc I don't no those groups...okay bud. Jesus kids love to hate me here.

    @Pugzilla

    Your an American...what's your take on this soundtrack?

    Oh I missed Bastille...I know them. I literally listen to Edm everyday from what plays on Sirius/Xm to my own play lists. Never heard of those so called electronic groups as you say.

  • Pugzilla
    17326 posts World Class
    COACH wrote: »
    COACH wrote: »
    What the hell...other than Kygo I know none of those artists...I hope there are a few decent songs in there...

    Where does fifa pull these from????

    That is more about your ignorance.

    For example, Beck has won multiple Grammy awards, Brit awards, MTV Video awards and is widely known. Similar for Kasabian, well-known world group with tons of nominations and some awards.

    Bastille, Empire of the Sun or Two Door Cinema Club play festivals all season long and I would consider them well-known. Paul Kalkbrenner is a huge techno name atm, Tourist and Jack Garrat are rising stars of electronic music, both popular. Plus others.

    Ofc there are some small or not really well-known groups, but considering you know only Kygo, I would assume that your musical taste is quite clear, probably some MTV and the most viral songs and radios.

    I'm a trap, hiphop, and all Edm type of guy but again I like most music.

    I'm an American and I know that most Edm artists I listen to are not from the US.

    So I'm ignorant bc I don't no those groups...okay bud. Jesus kids love to hate me here.

    @Pugzilla

    Your an American...what's your take on this soundtrack?

    CBA to read all the posts but in general I love the FIFA soundtracks. I know none of the artists with the exception on Avici in the last one I think. I get that FIFA vibe and I like that.
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    COACH wrote: »
    COACH wrote: »
    What the hell...other than Kygo I know none of those artists...I hope there are a few decent songs in there...

    Where does fifa pull these from????

    That is more about your ignorance.

    For example, Beck has won multiple Grammy awards, Brit awards, MTV Video awards and is widely known. Similar for Kasabian, well-known world group with tons of nominations and some awards.

    Bastille, Empire of the Sun or Two Door Cinema Club play festivals all season long and I would consider them well-known. Paul Kalkbrenner is a huge techno name atm, Tourist and Jack Garrat are rising stars of electronic music, both popular. Plus others.

    Ofc there are some small or not really well-known groups, but considering you know only Kygo, I would assume that your musical taste is quite clear, probably some MTV and the most viral songs and radios.

    I'm a trap, hiphop, and all Edm type of guy but again I like most music.

    I'm an American and I know that most Edm artists I listen to are not from the US.

    So I'm ignorant bc I don't no those groups...okay bud. Jesus kids love to hate me here.

    @Pugzilla

    Your an American...what's your take on this soundtrack?

    CBA to read all the posts but in general I love the FIFA soundtracks. I know none of the artists with the exception on Avici in the last one I think. I get that FIFA vibe and I like that.

    Interesting. Mello guy then? Too low key for me...loved Avicii being on there but not anything else.
  • Pugzilla
    17326 posts World Class
    COACH wrote: »
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    COACH wrote: »
    COACH wrote: »
    What the hell...other than Kygo I know none of those artists...I hope there are a few decent songs in there...

    Where does fifa pull these from????

    That is more about your ignorance.

    For example, Beck has won multiple Grammy awards, Brit awards, MTV Video awards and is widely known. Similar for Kasabian, well-known world group with tons of nominations and some awards.

    Bastille, Empire of the Sun or Two Door Cinema Club play festivals all season long and I would consider them well-known. Paul Kalkbrenner is a huge techno name atm, Tourist and Jack Garrat are rising stars of electronic music, both popular. Plus others.

    Ofc there are some small or not really well-known groups, but considering you know only Kygo, I would assume that your musical taste is quite clear, probably some MTV and the most viral songs and radios.

    I'm a trap, hiphop, and all Edm type of guy but again I like most music.

    I'm an American and I know that most Edm artists I listen to are not from the US.

    So I'm ignorant bc I don't no those groups...okay bud. Jesus kids love to hate me here.

    @Pugzilla

    Your an American...what's your take on this soundtrack?

    CBA to read all the posts but in general I love the FIFA soundtracks. I know none of the artists with the exception on Avici in the last one I think. I get that FIFA vibe and I like that.

    Interesting. Mello guy then? Too low key for me...loved Avicii being on there but not anything else.

    Banter :joy:
  • COACH wrote: »
    COACH wrote: »
    What the hell...other than Kygo I know none of those artists...I hope there are a few decent songs in there...

    Where does fifa pull these from????

    That is more about your ignorance.

    For example, Beck has won multiple Grammy awards, Brit awards, MTV Video awards and is widely known. Similar for Kasabian, well-known world group with tons of nominations and some awards.

    Bastille, Empire of the Sun or Two Door Cinema Club play festivals all season long and I would consider them well-known. Paul Kalkbrenner is a huge techno name atm, Tourist and Jack Garrat are rising stars of electronic music, both popular. Plus others.

    Ofc there are some small or not really well-known groups, but considering you know only Kygo, I would assume that your musical taste is quite clear, probably some MTV and the most viral songs and radios.

    I'm a trap, hiphop, and all Edm type of guy but again I like most music.

    I'm an American and I know that most Edm artists I listen to are not from the US.

    So I'm ignorant bc I don't no those groups...okay bud. Jesus kids love to hate me here.



    Your an American...what's your take on this soundtrack?

    Ofc you like the beat then. :D Dont like trap that much, but edm is quite good, especially in summer.

    I am not saying you are ignorant because you dont know most of these groups, it is fine, FIFA was always about chilling and mostly unknown bands, same as NBA was more hip hop oriented and NHL was rock.

    I am saying you are ignorant because when you say you are music junkie and like most music and then dont know one of the most influential american artists (even though not mainstream) or one of the most famous brit rock groups, dont call yourself some music knower (is "knower" actually a word? :D but you get the point). :)

  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    COACH wrote: »
    COACH wrote: »
    What the hell...other than Kygo I know none of those artists...I hope there are a few decent songs in there...

    Where does fifa pull these from????

    That is more about your ignorance.

    For example, Beck has won multiple Grammy awards, Brit awards, MTV Video awards and is widely known. Similar for Kasabian, well-known world group with tons of nominations and some awards.

    Bastille, Empire of the Sun or Two Door Cinema Club play festivals all season long and I would consider them well-known. Paul Kalkbrenner is a huge techno name atm, Tourist and Jack Garrat are rising stars of electronic music, both popular. Plus others.

    Ofc there are some small or not really well-known groups, but considering you know only Kygo, I would assume that your musical taste is quite clear, probably some MTV and the most viral songs and radios.

    I'm a trap, hiphop, and all Edm type of guy but again I like most music.

    I'm an American and I know that most Edm artists I listen to are not from the US.

    So I'm ignorant bc I don't no those groups...okay bud. Jesus kids love to hate me here.



    Your an American...what's your take on this soundtrack?

    Ofc you like the beat then. :D Dont like trap that much, but edm is quite good, especially in summer.

    I am not saying you are ignorant because you dont know most of these groups, it is fine, FIFA was always about chilling and mostly unknown bands, same as NBA was more hip hop oriented and NHL was rock.

    I am saying you are ignorant because when you say you are music junkie and like most music and then dont know one of the most influential american artists (even though not mainstream) or one of the most famous brit rock groups, dont call yourself some music knower (is "knower" actually a word? :D but you get the point). :)

    Sure there is a difference between a music conesour and a music fan. I get it. I'm not a music historian etc and just mean that I listen to alot...I mean alot of music...haha
  • HolgerBadstuber
    5212 posts Big Money Move
    I think weve got a serious contender to the worst FIFA song ever
    I like it, got a Lily Allen vibe going on
Sign In or Register to comment.