Pack only

Going too play Pack only in Fifa 17 which me luck

Comments

• Dasco
    6476 posts Big Money Move
    You'll regret that pretty quickly, trust me.
  • MaBe But always wanted too give it a try and my record isn't that good anyway .Although I am just going too spend 20 Euros at the Start of the game and then trade too a Million in like one month then discard if Trading and that should give me about 40 k per day
  • Dasco
    6476 posts Big Money Move
    Sounds like a solid plan.

My suggestion to you, having played pack only every year since UT10, would be to keep some coins for trading purposes as you need a ton of coins/£££££ to make progression on P.O.

I also would wait at least 1-2 months before going full-out on P.O as mediocre players will sell for something at the start.
  • I will spend the 20 Euro at draft at the Start so that would be about 6 or 7 drafts which is pretty good and I somehow feel that packed Players are better and I am always gonna have 80 if Players for Trading and about 20 places too sell the packed contracts and bad Players I hope too get at least some good Leverkusen Players
  • Zuka_Zama
    1488 posts Professional
    Seems like this would be the year to be a pack-only player with more rewards being in the form of packs. Especially with the collection challenges, too.
  • Zuka_Zama wrote: »
    Seems like this would be the year to be a pack-only player with more rewards being in the form of packs. Especially with the collection challenges, too.

Yeah would also be nice too see what millions of coins in packs can get you might make a list of all the opened packs
  • Would you recommend just buying draft tokens or opening packs with coins?
  • Both don't have enough time too use all the traded coins for drafts Let's say I trade up to 10 Million coins would that be like 650 drafts plus the earned coins from drafts so 1300 drafts
    Also going to save the coins too open big packs on Events like black friday or TOTY
  • Would be Cool if some more people would join the Pack only adventure
  • DiddyBCFC
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm having a little Packs only competition with a few buddies from work for the first 2 weeks to see who can get the highest rated team/chem. It should be good this year to play PO as you'll want a nice selection of players for the FUT Champions game mode.
  • Yeah and the draft is a cool way too try out all the Players so you don't have too Pack Legends and so on
  • M98H
    12696 posts Has That Special Something
    Know a lot of people that have tried this and failed due to pack weight being ****, can see this year being even worse with them increasing most players ratings by a fair bit, I just hope for all of us that they have done something about pack weight (knowing EA, it's fairly unlikely).
    Good luck anyway
  • MH1203 wrote: »
    Know a lot of people that have tried this and failed due to pack weight being ****, can see this year being even worse with them increasing most players ratings by a fair bit, I just hope for all of us that they have done something about pack weight (knowing EA, it's fairly unlikely).
    Good luck anyway

Thank you
  • Fletch
    3395 posts National Call-Up
    Pack Only is fun, but it's definitely a grind. IMO it's not worth the hassles unless you have a lot to money to spend on packs and/or time to trade your arrse off to get coins to buy packs.

I usually have 1 team of Pack Only players as a fitness team though
  • Fletch wrote: »
    Pack Only is fun, but it's definitely a grind. IMO it's not worth the hassles unless you have a lot to money to spend on packs and/or time to trade your arrse off to get coins to buy packs.

Do you have a pic of the Pack only Team ?
  • DiddyBCFC
    I personally think this is the year to play PO. With FUT Champions literally throwing away an easy 50k coins and 3+ 35+k packs at you every weekend.
  • DiddyBCFC wrote: »
    I personally think this is the year to play PO. With FUT Champions literally throwing away an easy 50k coins and 3+ 35+k packs at you every weekend.

What's fut Champions ?
  • Fletch
    Fletch wrote: »

No I don't man. I deleted FIFA 16 2 weeks ago lol. I was this though

41212 (2)

Lacazette - Aguero
    Payet
    Diaby - Fernandinho
    Coquelin
    Ghoulam - Koulibaly - Koscielny - Clyne
    Cech
  • Fletch wrote: »

41212 (2)

Lacazette - Aguero
    Payet
    Diaby - Fernandinho
    Coquelin
    Cech

Cool Team but how much did you spend for that ?
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    DiddyBCFC wrote: »

What's fut Champions ?

I think with Squad building challenges, it's much more viable to get players you want.
    I didn't enjoy doing pack only at all, I got demotivated 2 months into it after getting absolutely and quit to wait for the next FIFA so I could play "properly".
  • DiddyBCFC
    FUT Champions is like the biggest deal in fifa 17 for me :open_mouth:
    Have a Google but from what I understand it works like this:
    Between Monday and Thursday you can play up to 5 games a day to gain entry to the weekend league, I believe you just have to win one of these on any day to be entered.
    If you qualify, then on Friday to Sunday you can play 40 games over the 3 days to rack up as many wins as possible.
    You'll get given rewards depending on how many wins you get in 40.
  • DiddyBCFC
    edited September 2016
    I stumbled upon this gem yesterday, and assuming it's legit. Champions will definitely be rewarding, even for amateur players

You finish up in a prize tier.
    Bronze 3 - 0 wins - 5,000 coins
    Bronze 2 - 2 wins - 3,000 coins, 4 7,5k packs
    Bronze 1 - 5 wins - 10,000 coins, 2 15k packs
    Silver 3 - 8 wins - 15,000 coins, 1 25k players pack, 1 15k pack
    Silver 2 - 11 wins - 20,000 coins, 1 25k rare pack, 1 35k pack
    Silver 1 - 14 wins - 25,000 coins, 1 100k pack, 1 35k pack
    Gold 3 - 18 wins - 35,000 coins, 1 35k pack, 2 50k packs
    Gold 2 - 22 wins - 42,500 coins, 3 55k packs
    Gold 1 - 26 wins - 50,000 coins, 2 100k packs
    Elite 3 - 30 wins - 60,000 coins, 2 100k packs. 1 Champions Premium TOTW Pack (?)
    Elite 2 - 33 wins - 100,000 coins, 1 100k pack, 2 TOTW packs
    Elite 1 - 36 wins - 125,000 coins, 2 100k packs, 2 TOTW packs
    Top 100 (100-76) - 125k, 1 Champions Ultimate TOTW pack, 2 100k packs
    Top 100 (75-51) - same as above but 3 100k packs
    Top 100 (50-26) - same as above but 150,000 coins
    Top 100 (25-11) - same as above but 4 100k packs
    Top 100 (10-2) - same as above but 175,000 coins
    Top 100 (1) - 250,000 coins, Ultimate TOTW pack, 5 100k packs
  • MaestroPirlo21
    1217 posts Professional
    Hope you can still gain entry if you are not able to play so much during the week though. Time is limited until the weekend for me.
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    Hope you can still gain entry if you are not able to play so much during the week though. Time is limited until the weekend for me.

At FUTLive the developer made it known that qualification could be earned from daily cups or constant finishes in top seasons divisions, I may be wrong though.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    2912 posts Fans' Favourite
    Between Monday and Thursday you can play up to 5 games a day to gain entry to the weekend league, I believe you just have to win one of these on any day to be entered.
    If you qualify, then on Friday to Sunday you can play 40 games over the 3 days to rack up as many wins as possible.

It was my understanding you had to win a tournament (4 consecutive wins) during the week to qualify for the weekend league. Might be wrong though, would prefer it if it was win one game.
  • DiddyBCFC

It was my understanding you had to win a tournament (4 consecutive wins) during the week to qualify for the weekend league. Might be wrong though, would prefer it if it was win one game.

Yeah my bad you're right. I'm hoping you can't enter once you've qualified though, so it should be easier to qualify as the week goes on and the better players have already qualified. I think 22 wins is achievable though and that's an insane reward!
  • Fletch

41212 (2)

Lacazette - Aguero
    Payet
    Diaby - Fernandinho
    Coquelin
    Cech

Cool Team but how much did you spend for that ?

I done a fair few pack openings, as well as won online draft 6 or 7 times. Not to mention around TOTY time I blew at least 500k on packs lol
  • Fletch
    I stumbled upon this gem yesterday, and assuming it's legit. Champions will definitely be rewarding, even for amateur players

You finish up in a prize tier.
    Bronze 3 - 0 wins - 5,000 coins
    Bronze 2 - 2 wins - 3,000 coins, 4 7,5k packs
    Bronze 1 - 5 wins - 10,000 coins, 2 15k packs
    Silver 3 - 8 wins - 15,000 coins, 1 25k players pack, 1 15k pack
    Silver 2 - 11 wins - 20,000 coins, 1 25k rare pack, 1 35k pack
    Silver 1 - 14 wins - 25,000 coins, 1 100k pack, 1 35k pack
    Gold 3 - 18 wins - 35,000 coins, 1 35k pack, 2 50k packs
    Gold 2 - 22 wins - 42,500 coins, 3 55k packs
    Gold 1 - 26 wins - 50,000 coins, 2 100k packs
    Elite 3 - 30 wins - 60,000 coins, 2 100k packs. 1 Champions Premium TOTW Pack (?)
    Elite 2 - 33 wins - 100,000 coins, 1 100k pack, 2 TOTW packs
    Elite 1 - 36 wins - 125,000 coins, 2 100k packs, 2 TOTW packs
    Top 100 (100-76) - 125k, 1 Champions Ultimate TOTW pack, 2 100k packs
    Top 100 (75-51) - same as above but 3 100k packs
    Top 100 (50-26) - same as above but 150,000 coins
    Top 100 (25-11) - same as above but 4 100k packs
    Top 100 (10-2) - same as above but 175,000 coins
    Top 100 (1) - 250,000 coins, Ultimate TOTW pack, 5 100k packs

It is legit, I can confirm it is. However, the details for the amount of wins I have is a lot different
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Poor idea, mainly because you have to keep buying packs. Just lining EA's pockets in return for a poor team.
  • Orikoru wrote: »
    Poor idea, mainly because you have to keep buying packs. Just lining EA's pockets in return for a poor team.

Just spend 20 Euro at the Start then trade