Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Amazon Fifa 17 Preorders, not looking good on price.

Mr.Spireite
1656 posts Play-Off Hero
Ok.

I usually drop on Nhl & Fifa early because the price will usually drop by at least £10-15 each year and you get that advantage.

However this year NHL has dropped by £15 and Fifa £0

What gives, will it fall a little before release or should I cancel and get elsewhere ?

Comments

• Fab
    19417 posts World Class
    i guess there must be plenty of demand i dont know i dont work for amazon and ea if people are buying theres no reason to drop the price do u feel me or nahh
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fab wrote: »
    i guess there must be plenty of demand i dont know i dont work for amazon and ea if people are buying theres no reason to drop the price do u feel me or nahh

It's dropped every year, that's the point of getting in on day one, the price drops and you gain when it does for a couple of days.
  • Shaanxz
    21156 posts Club Captain
    Smyths are still selling for 36.99
  • Fab
    19417 posts World Class
    maybe u should contact them or get it from smyths as SHAANXZ said really cheap there
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    maybe u should contact them or get it from smyths as SHAANXZ said really cheap there

I would order from Smyths, but it's store pick up only and the nearest one is about a 50-60mile round trip.
  • Shaanxz
    21156 posts Club Captain

I would order from Smyths, but it's store pick up only and the nearest one is about a 50-60mile round trip.

They do free delivery
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    Shaanxz wrote: »

They do free delivery

Do you get that on the day of release ?
  • Shaanxz
    21156 posts Club Captain

They do free delivery

Do you get that on the day of release ?

You have to pay extra if you want it on release, it's free delivery but it comes within 1-3 working days iirc
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    I ordered from Shopto for £39.85. Whereas on Amazon it's £42 right now. That's a quality saving of £2.15 to spend on sweets.
  • GoodnightIrene
    3738 posts National Call-Up
    Orikoru wrote: »
    I ordered from Shopto for £39.85. Whereas on Amazon it's £42 right now. That's a quality saving of £2.15 to spend on sweets.
    That's almost 3 7.5k packs right there.
  • Gromit
    4069 posts National Call-Up
    Smyths are still selling for 36.99

• Quinn87
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why not just wait and pick it up from Tesco? They are cheaper than anywhere else every year.. And have plenty of copies so no need to worry about pre ordering.

+ you get to pick it up at 12am.
  • Pughy30
    26600 posts Player of the Year
    Quinn87 wrote: »
    Why not just wait and pick it up from Tesco? They are cheaper than anywhere else every year.. And have plenty of copies so no need to worry about pre ordering.

Some people like myself would rather just buy it on the store and play it straight away i don't wanna be driving 25 minutes to the nearest tesco tbh.
  • Quinn87
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite
    Never buy anything from the store.. Prices are a complete mug off! I suppose it's easy for me, I live 2 mins drive from a tesco.
  • CraigFWba
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    I always get games from here - http://www.simplygames.com/search?keywords=fifa+17
    Always get pre orders early too.
  • Orikoru

What, leave the house?? Wtf are you talking about man? :anguished:
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    Honestly just pre-ordered it from game at £45.99, they're the only company I know that accept paypal.
  • Orikoru
    Honestly just pre-ordered it from game at £45.99, they're the only company I know that accept paypal.

You paid an extra 6 quid just to use Paypal? Do you not have a bank card??
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    Orikoru wrote: »

You paid an extra 6 quid just to use Paypal? Do you not have a bank card??

Nah, lost it. In the middle of getting it sorted out. I can always cancel and order from elsewhere if it's sorted by then.
  • Tesco
    6770 posts Big Money Move

:+1: