11462 posts Has That Special Something

Market is brilliant, gameplay is ok.
  • Fletch
    3405 posts National Call-Up
    8/10

Reallh pumped for 17 with the new additions to Clubs
  • Andyomazing
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    7/10 finally sorted pace, but killed passing.

They need to rework shooting so we don't see the same goals & make passing more accurate! But pace was 100% spot on. Market was about right but too many IF cards in the game.
  • zal
    57 posts Park Captain
    Honestly, I think the game is good, but It could be excellent.
    The mainly problem are the inconsistencies, in some matches, the players become unwieldy, the passing goes to wrong points, the physical of the ball becomes strange and outside player always gets the ball, even if you have not pointed to him.
    When the game is fluid, it's very fun, even if you lose the match.
    Because of these things, I think that 6,5/10 is a fair note.
  • PJazz
    2214 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'll give it a generous 4/10

• Any tym7
    1383 posts Professional
    hated it before chem patch but love it after the chem patch
  • DennisLimpens
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
  • LittleAnt
    1201 posts Professional
    8/10, gameplay and market brilliant but once you've won division one a load of times there's nothing really to do, hopefully that changes next year with FUT champions and all that
  • They Caged Non
    4431 posts National Call-Up
    3-4/10 for me, still massively geared towards the same old rubbish tactics to gain the upper hand
  • Gromit
    3428 posts National Call-Up
    It's pretty crap really isn't it. Same old story every game.

The winner is usually the one that......

Has a keeper on steriods
    Has less lag
    Has more pace
    Spams the same 3 skill moves with every player
    Runs to the corner and cuts in all game.

Fifa 16 in a nutshell.

I long for the days of yore when you could escape the sweat and chill out with bronzes that don't all have 4* skills
  • RfCxAmy
    5252 posts Big Money Move
    Probably a 4 considering I lost interest in it by Christmas. Hoping for 17 to be much better, especially with the changes in career mode.
  • CFCHenri
    3408 posts National Call-Up
    4/10
  • RTG101
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    8 for visuals and feel.
    But due to the horrific game play and scripting along with the ratings meaning nothing it looses a lot of points.
    Overall satisfaction 2
    Very poor game
  • hayhor1
    14279 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2016
    mHazard wrote: »
    6/10

The game itself is pretty good for my taste, but the inconsisties of the gameplay and horrible pack weight ruined my game experiences every other day.

Yeah and all those fitness and chem issues.

Same. @Baznotsobad76 I'll make you a poll.

Here you go-

http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/177654/rate-your-experience-with-fut-16-taking-everything-into-account
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    Thanks @hayhor1
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    I'll give the market a 10, and the gameplay a 2 out of 10.

It is the most frustrating game I have ever played, and I'm stupid enough to have played it for 12 months. Football is an addiction, and that's the only reason I've put up with this crap game for so long.

The passing, the random bounces, the pace (that's unrealistic, Mertesacker will NOT catch Messi just because he's running after him at a slightly diagonal angle), the **** goals, the incredibly OP slide tackles (a goat could defend on this game and nobody would notice), the list goes on.

It is absolutely disgraceful. I've sold and bought my teams a total of 94 times this year (yes, I keep track, I have been doing so since '13), 6 times in one week alone at one point.

Gameplay is also incredibly inconsistent. Communication with the FIFA team is non-existent (anybody know what chemistry does yet?). This is by far the worst FIFA I've played in ages. Out of the 700 odd matches I've played this year (I played 1.8k in FUT 15, and a similar number on previous renditions) I've maybe enjoyed 10%, despite having a positive record (not by much, I'm far from an elite player).

I was talking to my friend the other day, and we summarized it this way: An inconsistent, frustrating, slide tackle simulator that's not even truly fun when you win games.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    Awful/10
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    I'll give the market a 10, and the gameplay a 2 out of 10.

It is the most frustrating game I have ever played, and I'm stupid enough to have played it for 12 months. Football is an addiction, and that's the only reason I've put up with this crap game for so long.

The passing, the random bounces, the pace (that's unrealistic, Mertesacker will NOT catch Messi just because he's running after him at a slightly diagonal angle), the **** goals, the incredibly OP slide tackles (a goat could defend on this game and nobody would notice), the list goes on.

It is absolutely disgraceful. I've sold and bought my teams a total of 94 times this year (yes, I keep track, I have been doing so since '13), 6 times in one week alone at one point.

Gameplay is also incredibly inconsistent. Communication with the FIFA team is non-existent (anybody know what chemistry does yet?). This is by far the worst FIFA I've played in ages. Out of the 700 odd matches I've played this year (I played 1.8k in FUT 15, and a similar number on previous renditions) I've maybe enjoyed 10%, despite having a positive record (not by much, I'm far from an elite player).

I was talking to my friend the other day, and we summarized it this way: An inconsistent, frustrating, slide tackle simulator that's not even truly fun when you win games.

This is absolutely spot on... Perfect summary...
  • cdbuck
    569 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    Great at the beginning. Like 8 or 9. Then when the inconsistencies started happening a little after that dreadful December patch, it went all down hill. Probably a solid 5 or 6. I still had fun but only because I didn't care about winning or losing anymore at that point due to the game just having it's own mind sometimes.

Fully agree
  • cdbuck
    569 posts Sunday League Hero
    @Gromit I'm with you on that, especially about the keepers.
  • AlbaGuBrath
    2435 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gromit wrote: »
    5/10

Pro's
    Game speed better than past years, defenders correctly paced.

Market pretty stable top players more affordable.

Cons
    Chem glitch
    Passing erratic as hell.
    Sweeper keepers
    Dribbling still too OP
    Skills too OP, fake shot after fake shot all game.
    Lag lag lag
    Constantly matched versus foreign opponents
    Keepers either unbeatable or idiots, no balance.
    Bronze and silver teams can't get a game

Top marks