Missing coins

Izzy2K17
11698 posts Has That Special Something
edited September 2016
This is the usual losing coins post... Ea is dumb... Bla bla bla... So I just have to repot it and/or wait 48 hrs. Was bidding on 90 Benz and couldn't bid no more, the bidding expired and still didn't have coins. fml :(
Post edited by Izzy2K17 on

Comments

• Aku
    741 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Report it and they will slap a ban on you...
    Then they might return it eventually after a period when they won't matter to you and that too without any compensation..

Happend to me, lost 180k, got banned,
    They returned my coins 4 days ago..
  • Izzy2K17
    Aku wrote: »
    Then they might return it eventually after a period when they won't matter to you and that too without any compensation..

How long does the ban usually last
  • Aku
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »

First ban 3 days..
    Second one I think is 7 days..

But do try once, they might return ur coins coz anyways the game is almost dead ...
  • Izzy2K17

First ban 3 days..

But do try once, they might return ur coins coz anyways the game is almost dead ...

I think I'll just let it go, only cause don't have much left to do at this point of the game, if this happened back in March or something then it would REALLY suck
  • Aku

First ban 3 days..

I think I'll just let it go, only cause don't have much left to do at this point of the game, if this happened back in March or something then it would REALLY suck

Attaboy :smiley:
  • Izzy2K17
    My real problem is getting out of division 3, I've been 1 point away from promotion for the past 3 seasons... :(
  • Baznotsobad76
    5062 posts Big Money Move
    My real problem is getting out of division 3, I've been 1 point away from promotion for the past 3 seasons... :(

What teams are you using?

Delete all your squads.. Make a new team out of players in your club.. No informs or special cards... Try get an overall team rating of 82....

Try it... The games nearly finished so what you got to lose?
  • Aku

I think u hav similar fate to wht I have in this Fifa..
    I've been in Div 2 several times,
    Never kept my place there...

And yes ,do try what @Baznotsobad76 mentioned, that'll surely get u promoted..
  • Izzy2K17

What teams are you using?

Delete all your squads.. Make a new team out of players in your club.. No informs or special cards... Try get an overall team rating of 82....

Try it... The games nearly finished so what you got to lose?

So pretty much out of everyone untradable in my club?
  • Baznotsobad76
    5062 posts Big Money Move
    I've been using this team on my second account and it's the best team I've used this year!

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/16855784/
  • Izzy2K17
    edited September 2016
    And I missed promotion by 2 this time, got scored on in 93' to end as a draw... Division 3 for the 6x I'm a row. :s I'm never getting out of 3, losing more and more hope every game
  • Aku
    And I missed promotion by 2 this time, got scored on in 93' to end as a draw... Division 3 for the 6x I'm a row. :s I'm never getting out of 3, losing more and more hope every game

:neutral:
    Make a Bronze team, might help ...
  • Izzy2K17
    Nah I tried that before, went terribly. Idk how people have so much success with bronze/silver teams
  • Aku
    Nah I tried that before, went terribly. Idk how people have so much success with bronze/silver teams

I too was thrashed with my non rare gold team many times..

Have build a bronze team, will play that today ...