Advait wrote: »
    Can someone explain it to me?

https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005141
    AntoineFR wrote: »
    Cahir85 wrote: »
    I don't get it

Me either

Take a history class.

I'm 33 and pretty intelligent, clearly it has slang that doesn't translate to my side of the pond...but thanks for being a D!ck instead of helpful

@Just_Unfair how the hell " third reich " is a slang ?
    clearly 33yo and not educated

Actually have 2 college degrees B) I stand by what I said that is not a common term used in the US...we just call it little N word Germany at that time

Yes, it is. It's a widespread designation for that period. Worry not, you could have 50 college degrees and still not know about it.
  • pob125
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    Or you could have 50 college degrees and still work at McDonald's...
  • pob125
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    ...I know what I'd find more offensive
  • This has escalated... :smile:
  • Advait wrote: »
    Can someone explain it to me?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_Germany
  • RandomLhama83
    10089 posts Has That Special Something
    some uneducated in here :P, either that or someone failed history class. lol
  • hayhor1
    13840 posts Has That Special Something
    joe666 wrote: »
    some uneducated in here :P, either that or someone failed history class. lol

Either that or they are trollin for over reactions!
  • Kamilflage
    4401 posts National Call-Up
    lol man people cry too much these days...
    Its word over the internet...get over it...
    Even if the dude meant offense by it, who gives a ****? Its a very high chance he is just an immature kid that will eventually get his **** kicked for saying the wrong thing to the wrong person.
    People are acting like this is the first time there has ever been any racist or hateful comments over the internet. Go check out youtube comments and see what people write...
  • Springveldt
    4315 posts National Call-Up
    stevvix wrote: »
    bucs0576 wrote: »
    I used to get punished. My kid's get punished. They are good kids. They do well in school, they behave (unlike their father :wink: ), and they don't say retarted ****.

Kids need to be responsible for something. No matter how small the task may be, they have to be accountable. If you grow up with no accountability, you grow up wrong.
    Hell, my boy is 14 and he's already called his ex-gf's father out as a racist cnut and I'm proud of him, but he'll still make mistakes and thats fine by me. He's learning!

So he voted Leave then? :smiley:
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    edited September 2016
    stevvix wrote: »
    bucs0576 wrote: »
    I used to get punished. My kid's get punished. They are good kids. They do well in school, they behave (unlike their father :wink: ), and they don't say retarted ****.

Kids need to be responsible for something. No matter how small the task may be, they have to be accountable. If you grow up with no accountability, you grow up wrong.
    Hell, my boy is 14 and he's already called his ex-gf's father out as a racist cnut and I'm proud of him, but he'll still make mistakes and thats fine by me. He's learning!

So he voted Leave then? :smiley:

Hahaha... no, we were all firmly "remain" in the stevvix household! We had a fair few discussions about it and my boy is basically a mini-me... but with much better looks ;)
  • aladdin
    616 posts An Exciting Prospect
    i played a guy whose team was called something like N word hater or something like that. people are ****