Wtf?

13
How come EA allows a team name like this?
http://imgur.com/z8D1SgV
Disgusting!

Comments

  • Adrian095
    33939 posts National Team Captain
    I don't get it
  • AntoineFR
    1299 posts Professional
    I don't get it

    e74f560092f9daec5cc8da556e13d39a.png
  • hayhor1
    14220 posts Has That Special Something
    How come EA allows a team name like this?
    http://imgur.com/z8D1SgV
    Disgusting!

    Reports it if it's offensive.
  • hayhor1 wrote: »
    How come EA allows a team name like this?
    http://imgur.com/z8D1SgV
    Disgusting!

    Reports it if it's offensive.

    If?
    How can i report?
  • hayhor1
    14220 posts Has That Special Something
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    How come EA allows a team name like this?
    http://imgur.com/z8D1SgV
    Disgusting!

    Reports it if it's offensive.

    If?
    How can i report?

    In psn go to his user name and click report.
  • Just_Unfair
    3940 posts National Call-Up

    I don't get it

    Me either
  • chokosc
    2845 posts Fans' Favourite
    I am Jewish and it made me laugh a little.
  • Kamilflage
    4550 posts National Call-Up
    Lol...
    What was his team like? The obvious?
  • Cahir85
    2276 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don't get it

    Me either

    Take a history class.
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    How come EA allows a team name like this?
    http://imgur.com/z8D1SgV
    Disgusting!

    Reports it if it's offensive.

    If?
    How can i report?

    I hope you reported him, purely because he made that decision to try and be offensive...

    However, if you genuinely are offended by it, perhaps you should avoid using anything that allows you to read anything online... You're not ready for strangers and their words....
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2016
    chokosc wrote: »
    I am Jewish and it made me laugh a little.
    As a person of German ancestry with a German father I was offended by that. The reason being that was the darkest hour of German history, and people still won't let it go. It happened 70 years ago and one group of political people still like to call everyone who disagrees with them the "N" word, and compare everyone with a certain man whose name began with "H".
    That doesn't define German people, and that shouldn't be the only thing people remember about Germany or its people.
    It isn't funny, and quite offensive.
  • JohnDoe
    11254 posts Has That Special Something
    chokosc wrote: »
    I am Jewish and it made me laugh a little.
    As a person of German ancestry with a German father I was offended by that. The reason being that was the darkest hour of German history, and people still won't let it go. It happened 70 years ago and one group of political people still like to call everyone who disagrees with them the "N" word, and compare everyone with a certain man whose name began with "H".
    That doesn't define German people, and that shouldn't be the only thing people remember about Germany or its people.
    It isn't funny, and quite offensive.

    Try talking to people who assume you're racist because you're white, and mention slavery and what not (which was perpetraded by pretty much every single race out there) every chance they get. Talk about letting go, huh?
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    chokosc wrote: »
    I am Jewish and it made me laugh a little.
    As a person of German ancestry with a German father I was offended by that. The reason being that was the darkest hour of German history, and people still won't let it go. It happened 70 years ago and one group of political people still like to call everyone who disagrees with them the "N" word, and compare everyone with a certain man whose name began with "H".
    That doesn't define German people, and that shouldn't be the only thing people remember about Germany or its people.
    It isn't funny, and quite offensive.

    Try talking to people who assume you're racist because you're white, and mention slavery and what not (which was perpetraded by pretty much every single race out there) every chance they get. Talk about letting go, huh?

    One of the few times I agree with you.... I think.

    I have many German friends and we are comfortable about all of our histories. The UK's empirical past is atrocious, worst than the the Nazi German's in lots of respects, but that was then and this is now.

  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2016
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    How come EA allows a team name like this?
    http://imgur.com/z8D1SgV
    Disgusting!

    Reports it if it's offensive.

    If?
    How can i report?

    I hope you reported him, purely because he made that decision to try and be offensive...

    However, if you genuinely are offended by it, perhaps you should avoid using anything that allows you to read anything online... You're not ready for strangers and their words....

    Looks like someone's...
    CMfBM2HUYAErngR.jpg
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2016
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    How come EA allows a team name like this?
    http://imgur.com/z8D1SgV
    Disgusting!

    Reports it if it's offensive.

    If?
    How can i report?

    I hope you reported him, purely because he made that decision to try and be offensive...

    However, if you genuinely are offended by it, perhaps you should avoid using anything that allows you to read anything online... You're not ready for strangers and their words....
    No man, there is a big difference between being offended by stupid things like being called a "lady" instead of being called a woman, and things that are legitimately offensive. I don't find Nazi jokes to be funny in the least bit, and are actually offensive.
  • Just_Unfair
    3940 posts National Call-Up
    Cahir85 wrote: »
    I don't get it

    Me either

    Take a history class.

    I'm 33 and pretty intelligent, clearly it has slang that doesn't translate to my side of the pond...but thanks for being a D!ck instead of helpful
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    How come EA allows a team name like this?
    http://imgur.com/z8D1SgV
    Disgusting!

    Reports it if it's offensive.

    If?
    How can i report?

    I hope you reported him, purely because he made that decision to try and be offensive...

    However, if you genuinely are offended by it, perhaps you should avoid using anything that allows you to read anything online... You're not ready for strangers and their words....
    No man, there is a big difference between being offended by stupid things like being called a "lady" instead of being called a woman, and things that are legitimately offensive. I don't find Nazi jokes to be funny in the least bit, and are actually offensive.

    So two words on a screen can cause you offence?

    I stand by my original reply... The Internet is not for you...
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2016
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    How come EA allows a team name like this?
    http://imgur.com/z8D1SgV
    Disgusting!

    Reports it if it's offensive.

    If?
    How can i report?

    I hope you reported him, purely because he made that decision to try and be offensive...

    However, if you genuinely are offended by it, perhaps you should avoid using anything that allows you to read anything online... You're not ready for strangers and their words....
    No man, there is a big difference between being offended by stupid things like being called a "lady" instead of being called a woman, and things that are legitimately offensive. I don't find Nazi jokes to be funny in the least bit, and are actually offensive.

    So two words on a screen can cause you offence?

    I stand by my original reply... The Internet is not for you...
    Why stop at Nazi jokes, why not make racist jokes, homophobic jokes, anti semetic jokes, and make fun of disabled people while you are at it.
    It isn't funny, and if you don't see a problem with why it is offensive, you are part of the problem.
    But please, continue on with your ignorance.

    Edit: had to edit, but I'm done replying to you.
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    See above video ^^^^^^^^^

    You're welcome...
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    Cahir85 wrote: »
    I don't get it

    Me either

    Take a history class.

  • hayhor1 wrote: »
    How come EA allows a team name like this?
    http://imgur.com/z8D1SgV
    Disgusting!

    Reports it if it's offensive.

    If?
    How can i report?

    I hope you reported him, purely because he made that decision to try and be offensive...

    However, if you genuinely are offended by it, perhaps you should avoid using anything that allows you to read anything online... You're not ready for strangers and their words....
    No man, there is a big difference between being offended by stupid things like being called a "lady" instead of being called a woman, and things that are legitimately offensive. I don't find Nazi jokes to be funny in the least bit, and are actually offensive.

    So two words on a screen can cause you offence?

    I stand by my original reply... The Internet is not for you...
    Why stop at Nazi jokes, why not make racist jokes, homophobic jokes, anti semetic jokes, and make fun of disabled people while you are at it.
    It isn't funny, and if you don't see a problem with why it is offensive, you are part of the problem.
    But please, continue on with your ignorance.

    Edit: had to edit, but I'm done replying to you.

    This.

    I was just brought up properly, and will always fight anyone that supports any kind of prejudice, racism or xenophobia...
  • hayhor1 wrote: »
    How come EA allows a team name like this?
    http://imgur.com/z8D1SgV
    Disgusting!

    Reports it if it's offensive.

    If?
    How can i report?

    I hope you reported him, purely because he made that decision to try and be offensive...

    However, if you genuinely are offended by it, perhaps you should avoid using anything that allows you to read anything online... You're not ready for strangers and their words....

    Pardon?
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Cahir85 wrote: »
    I don't get it

    Me either

    Take a history class.

    I'm 33 and pretty intelligent, clearly it has slang that doesn't translate to my side of the pond...but thanks for being a D!ck instead of helpful
    No slang mate.
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move

    Watch this video... Is it funny?

    Yes or No?

  • Watch this video... Is it funny?

    Yes or No?

    Why are you comparing Cleese with a guy that has a team that is called "3rd Reich"?
    I really don't understand your point.

    I am actually a huge fan of standup comedy and I believe that we should be able to make fun of everything.
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move

    Watch this video... Is it funny?

    Yes or No?

    Why are you comparing Cleese with a guy that has a team that is called "3rd Reich"?
    I really don't understand your point.

    I am actually a huge fan of standup comedy and I believe that we should be able to make fun of everything.

    I agree, the video has nothing to do with the team name... The video is intended to be funny.. The team name is probably intended to offend...

    Just wondered where you draw the line...
  • AntoineFR
    1299 posts Professional
    edited September 2016
    Cahir85 wrote: »
    I don't get it

    Me either

    Take a history class.

    I'm 33 and pretty intelligent, clearly it has slang that doesn't translate to my side of the pond...but thanks for being a D!ck instead of helpful

    @Just_Unfair how the hell " third reich " is a slang ?
    clearly 33yo and not educated
  • pob125
    3797 posts National Call-Up
  • pob125
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    Quality programme
Sign In or Register to comment.