Not sure which console to buy. Drop your suggestions.

Comments

• hayhor1
    14280 posts Has That Special Something
    Wii U

This one got me! HAHAHAHA
  • roojy
    343 posts Sunday League Hero
    buy ps3
  • MaestroPirlo21
    1375 posts Professional
    When I had to make the choice (still didn't make a final decision until at the store...lol) I ended up choosing xb1. For the simple reason that I had the 2 previous xbox systems and more importantly I could never get comfortable with the ps4 controller. This pretty much decided it for me because I think the 2 systems are so similar so it really comes down to preference.
  • Koll
    1447 posts Professional
    edited September 2016
    AntoineFR wrote: »
    buy the console that your friends play on too.
    legends aren't worth buying the console if all your friends playing ps4

This. Would you not play with your brother if you both had a ps4?
  • Hyper_Sniper
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wii U
    Stole my comment
  • omarnyc
    3613 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2016
    Im selling my ps4 to go back to pc, so buy my ps4
  • Uberman
    15729 posts World Class
    Wii U

Wii Us are decent to be fair - Love Mine :joy:
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    PS4.

Its the overall better system.

Legends isn't worth it imo... pack weights make it rarely impossible to pack any, and there roster of legends doesn't excite me much either as they haven't landed any of the big names.

I also prefer the PS4 controller.
  • Uberman
    15729 posts World Class
    joe666 wrote: »
    PS4.

Legends isn't worth it imo... pack weights make it rarely impossible to pack any, and there roster of legends doesn't excite me much either as they haven't landed any of the big names.

No Big Names? :joy:

The Likes of Pele Best Van Basten Beckenbauer Gullit Matthaus Baresi and Maldini not big enough for you? And thats just the tip of the iceberg :joy:
  • rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Gazza wrote: »
    If you mostly play FIFA its an easy choice, easily Xbox.

This FIFA is the main game I play so the choice honestly was not even debatable.
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Xbox One, the current bundle deal is a bargain
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    PS4.

The Likes of Pele Best Van Basten Beckenbauer Gullit Matthaus Baresi and Maldini not big enough for you? And thats just the tip of the iceberg :joy:

Pele is too rare, and nearly impossible for the casual player to have any chance at getting him. When I talk about big names im talking about the zidanes/R9s/ Dinho/Romario.... I don't care for those English legends.
  • naz_sohan
    385 posts Sunday League Hero
    Koll wrote: »
    AntoineFR wrote: »
    buy the console that your friends play on too.
    legends aren't worth buying the console if all your friends playing ps4

This. Would you not play with your brother if you both had a ps4?

This is the best advice I've found so far. Still confused as I've a weak point for Legends. I think I'll wait for the Sony conference on 7th to get the latest Neo update. Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Cheers
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    Xbox if its just fifa you play, PS4 if all your mates are on there
  • naz_sohan
    385 posts Sunday League Hero

I only play FUT and most of my mates are on PS4. This is why I'm so confused.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13082 posts Has That Special Something
    naz_sohan wrote: »

How often and how much time did you play online with your friends before you gave away your PS4??
  • Gyan_33
    29634 posts Player of the Year
    edited September 2016

PS4 then. I've had so much fun this FIFA because playing coop seasons and pro clubs with my mates is great, you should try it.
  • K_DeBruyne
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sega Genesis
  • Uberman
    15729 posts World Class
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    PS4.

Pele is too rare, and nearly impossible for the casual player to have any chance at getting him. When I talk about big names im talking about the zidanes/R9s/ Dinho/Romario.... I don't care for those English legends.

@joe666

Zidane R9 dinho and Romario would also all be way more than the casual player would usually be able to afford :|
  • Fab
    17840 posts World Class
    ps4 if ur worth ur salt
  • Gyan_33
    K_DeBruyne wrote: »
    Sega Genesis

ha funny lad
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13082 posts Has That Special Something
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

PS4 then. I've had so much fun this FIFA because playing coop seasons and pro clubs with my mates is great, you should try it.

He says he only plays FUT... makes no sense to choose the console your friends have then.
  • Gyan_33
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

He says he only plays FUT... makes no sense to choose the console your friends have then.

''you should try it''