Web app out 14th Sept?

Comments

• hayhor1
    13840 posts Has That Special Something
    Stew wrote: »
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    Sorry guys cant remeber how the webapp works at first do you need to have preordered the game to use it?

No
    Thanks @hayhor1

Your welcome. I assume you need to have been active in the previous game but you definately do not need to be a preorder. Once the game is release then you need to be active to access it.
  • LucasArvigo
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2016
    If i play Fifa 16 on PS3 and in 17 i would be a PS4 user, can i activate the web app on the 14th as a PS4 user? How can i do it?
  • hayhor1
    13840 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2016
    If i play Fifa 16 on PS3 and in 17 i would be a PS4 user, can i activate the web app on the 14th as a PS4 user? How can i do it?

Doubt it. buy a cheap used copy of 16 or borrow one for your ps4 and play some matches soon.
  • RTG101
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lol, genuinly can't believe how many mugs are on here even thinking about FIFA 17 after Fifa 16
    LoL
    Brain dead zombie! Hahaha
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6109 posts Big Money Move
    RTG101 wrote: »
    Lol, genuinly can't believe how many mugs are on here even thinking about FIFA 17 after Fifa 16
    LoL
    Brain dead zombie! Hahaha

Some people genuinely enjoyed fifa 16 for the simple fact its the best football game out there, i for one couldn't of cared less about the chemistry glitch because it barely affected me as i only used nifs or tots/toty cards..
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    3228 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2016
    Nvm.
  • Wortel1981
    319 posts Sunday League Hero

Doubt it. buy a cheap used copy of 16 or borrow one for your ps4 and play some matches soon.

I was a xbox one player last years, but sold my xbox one and bought a ps4, can i still access the web app before i play?
  • Springveldt
    4307 posts National Call-Up
    Wortel1981 wrote: »

I was a xbox one player last years, but sold my xbox one and bought a ps4, can i still access the web app before i play?
    If it's anything like previous years then only the Xbox profile will be active at the start unless you are already playing on the PS4.

I think even then you had to have played a few months (maybe the latest was July) before the web app account became active.
  • sturges12345
    2760 posts National Call-Up
    Just got a ps4, will i still be able to access web app if i choose ps4
  • LucasArvigo
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I talk to an EA Advisor. PS3 users have to wait until the game releases to use the web app as a PS4 user. Also the official release date is the 19th of september!
  • M96RU
    440 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2016
    I talk to an EA Advisor. PS3 users have to wait until the game releases to use the web app as a PS4 user. Also the official release date is the 19th of september!

The 19th is a monday.
    The webapp will be available the weekend before for ea tests, but can be unstable. I Will try the friday :)
  • Wortel1981
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wortel1981 wrote: »

If it's anything like previous years then only the Xbox profile will be active at the start unless you are already playing on the PS4.

I think even then you had to have played a few months (maybe the latest was July) before the web app account became active.

I searched online and found the following: "The FIFA Web App Webstart period for FIFA 17 is available to FUT 16 players who have created a security question and answer to their EA account via console, before August 1st, 2016. "

So even if i start playing now on PS4 i still don't get the webapp start so i think i have to start later :'(
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    edited September 2016

EA advisors know nothing. They said the demo was coming out on the 7th on live chat whereas an EA representative at gamescom said the 13th. All we know is it could be up anytime after 16 goes down. Normally 3-5 days after.

https://i.imgur.com/2GpsRX9.jpg

EDIT: Looking at the dates, I'd expect the web app to be released anywhere between the 15th and 19th, they always put it up before for a while, can be days before they announce it so that players gradually get on it. With TOTW 1 being released on the 21st.
  • Just_Unfair
    3789 posts National Call-Up

EA advisors know nothing. They said the demo was coming out on the 7th on live chat whereas an EA representative at gamescom said the 13th. All we know is it could be up anytime after 16 goes down. Normally 3-5 days after.

https://i.imgur.com/2GpsRX9.jpg

EDIT: Looking at the dates, I'd expect the web app to be released anywhere between the 15th and 19th, they always put it up before for a while, can be days before they announce it so that players gradually get on it. With TOTW 1 being released on the 21st.

This is pretty spot on
  • xHerdie
    3839 posts National Call-Up
    @Wortel1981 I switched from PS4 to X1 this week so I'm only going to have my web app for PS.

Maybe if it all works out, we can swap coins over?

If not allowed then nevermind