Web app out 14th Sept?

bezo85
1031 posts Professional
Current TOTW is week 51.
TOTW 52 will run 7th to 14th Sept
Is it safe to assume TOTW 1 for FUT 17 will be out 14th Sept with a new web app/companion app?

Comments

• i2-TempZ-2i
    6320 posts Big Money Move
    That was my assumption too, my god i hope so, the trading period on the webapp is always so much fun :D
  • BrieMine
    5646 posts Big Money Move
    That was my assumption too, my god i hope so, the trading period on the webapp is always so much fun :D

The best moments of every fifa
  • Dasco
    6476 posts Big Money Move
    I dont think the web app has been released at the same time as a new totw, not that I can recall at least.

I remember when I packed IF Costa in my loyalty pack on the web app, that was awesome!
  • BrieMine
    5646 posts Big Money Move
    Dasco wrote: »
    I dont think the web app has been released at the same time as a new totw, not that I can recall at least.

I remember when I packed IF Costa in my loyalty pack on the web app, that was awesome!

Most of the time its release like 3 days before the totw, thats why totw 1 always has such high prices
  • axan
    695 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I read somewhere that TOTW1 will also be out at 14th September. Some site that shows fifa 17 dates but can't remember now :).
  • Dasco
    BrieMine wrote: »

Most of the time its release like 3 days before the totw, thats why totw 1 always has such high prices

It's more so because the game isn't out until typically the last couple of days of that version of TOTW as peeps are limited to loyalty packs more or less.
  • MiIan
    12286 posts Has That Special Something
    Last year it got released on the 15th, a day later the ToTW got announced. Will they do the same this year?
  • hayhor1
    14070 posts Has That Special Something

It's more so because the game isn't out until typically the last couple of days of that version of TOTW as peeps are limited to loyalty packs more or less.

Yeah, since you cannot use FP until release.
  • MiIan
    hayhor1 wrote: »

If you purchase them now, I think you can already transfer them to FIFA 17 on the web app.
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    KingDutch wrote: »

If you purchase them now, I think you can already transfer them to FIFA 17 on the web app.

Really?
  • hayhor1

I do not think so. I tried that either last year or the year before and I had to wait for the release of the game. At the time you fire up the actual game it asks if you want to transfer the points.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

You can't. You'll have to load up the points on console.
  • Dasco

So much inaccurate information has been spouted by youtubers about this. If you get early access on Xbox via EA access, then yes they could be transferred on '16, otherwise you need the retail/digital copies to transfer FP. (who knows if that would even be the case this year..)
  • MiIan
    Hmm, I really had the idea that it was possible. I remember YT'ers opening packs with FP's at the web app stage.
  • BRISTOL86
    8924 posts League Winner
    Hmm, I really had the idea that it was possible. I remember YT'ers opening packs with FP's at the web app stage.

Only those who had been in during ea access time via the console. You've never been able to buy or transfer FIFA points on the web app.
  • MiIan
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »

Only those who had been in during ea access time via the console. You've never been able to buy or transfer FIFA points on the web app.

Ah, then that's it.
  • CeeQue
    10436 posts Has That Special Something
    There were a few who had the "Hook-up". I think people in Qatar had the actual game like 1-2 days before early access last year.
  • Mother Ducker
    695 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2016
    Think not, this calendar use to be very good, predictions when everything will happen across the year

http://www.fifagamenews.com/fifa-17-calendar/
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional
    edited September 2016
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »

Ah, then that's it.

You could also buy the Xbox One deal which came with 16, the game was unlocked and Youtubers obviously bought that as an investment and sold the console. It was out a good week or two before release iirc.

I'd definitely say that It's not happening, TOTW 1 wouldn't even be in packs during Early access, let alone Full release in NA.
  • raz5229
    1092 posts Professional
    What are these loyalty packs you guys are on about? This is my first year of fut so don't know!! Also how can you make coins when the web app thing comes out??
  • hayhor1
    raz5229 wrote: »
    What are these loyalty packs you guys are on about? This is my first year of fut so don't know!! Also how can you make coins when the web app thing comes out??

Returning accounts get extra packs. People use the web app to trade before the game comes out and make coins that way.
  • raz5229
    1092 posts Professional
    I thought everybody would just want to sell??
  • woggyboy86
    1556 posts Play-Off Hero

Some quick sell players that will take long to sell but if you get a good player that you know will go up in price he wont sell for alot at first as not many will have alot of coins. so do you sell for a quick profit to invest in players or build a squad or save the player to sell later for more is the question.
  • raz5229
    1092 posts Professional
    edited September 2016
    woggyboy86 wrote: »

Some quick sell players that will take long to sell but if you get a good player that you know will go up in price he wont sell for alot at first as not many will have alot of coins. so do you sell for a quick profit to invest in players or build a squad or save the player to sell later for more is the question.

Cheers mate. I have got a decent understanding of fut but first year renewing (if you know what I mean) and wondered how the guys got the coins in the first place to buy, but you have answered my question so thanks. Basically they mostly quick sell everything crap to buy the best players asap. Myself, I will try to be patient, bide my time. Unfortunately I work too many hours so trading is a bit of a no go.
  • Dylan98SWFC
    1314 posts Professional

Might see even bigger rises this year on full release now that we've got fut champions bringing coins into the game.
  • woggyboy86
    1556 posts Play-Off Hero

Cheers mate. I have got a decent understanding of fut but first year renewing (if you know what I mean) and wondered how the guys got the coins in the first place to buy, but you have answered my question so thanks. Basically they mostly quick sell everything crap to buy the best players asap. Myself, I will try to be patient, bide my time. Unfortunately I work too many hours so trading is a bit of a no go.

Yea i usually just build a decent bronze and silver team then as i make coins later ill make a decent gold team.
  • hayhor1

Might see even bigger rises this year on full release now that we've got fut champions bringing coins into the game.

Bronzes and silvers will probably be higher value due to the squad challenges as well.
  • Stew
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sorry guys cant remeber how the webapp works at first do you need to have preordered the game to use it?
  • hayhor1
    Stew wrote: »
    Sorry guys cant remeber how the webapp works at first do you need to have preordered the game to use it?

No
  • Stew
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Stew wrote: »

No
    Thanks @hayhor1