• AnDrEwThEdOn
    17217 posts World Class
    Gazza wrote: »
    Absolutely awful, CoD's finished now.

Gears 4 >

Shame Gears died years ago too :(
  • Dasco
    6476 posts Big Money Move
    I wasn't too keen on the multiplayer trailer myself, however having watched some buds from cod xp it seems ti have the same movement system as black ops 3, which is a positive for me. The maps also look solid in terms of sizing & flanking. I dont really judge a game until I get hands on with it.

I never actually played cod 4. WAW was my first cod so Im actually not too fussed about that. It'll likely play differently to when it first came out as people take games a lot more seriously these days.
  • Gazza
    5248 posts Big Money Move
    Gazza wrote: »
    Absolutely awful, CoD's finished now.

Gears 4 >

Shame Gears died years ago too :(

It is yeah :(

Gears 4 looks promising though with the big money tournaments happening and OpTic getting involved in the competitive scene.
  • Reus
    22443 posts Club Captain
    Il stick with the back compatible black ops 1
  • Vert
    15420 posts World Class
    weapon crafting looks kinda good. rest looks dog ****
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    It's really not my cup of tea, not a fan of the space theme tbh. Although the maps look good, it's too futuristic for my taste. Battlefield 1 will take cods place this year for me.
  • Cant wait for the franchise to die.
  • UM4R
    3848 posts Moderator
    Campino wrote: »
    Looks like a waste of money...I'll be buying it, selling Infinite Warfare back to Gamestop or on Craigslist so I can get COD 4 Remastered.

How's That work? Wont you need the disk to play it? I want the remastered but don't want IW

I thought cod 4 would be a separate download. I was just banking kn downloading cod 4 and then trading in the new one. Shoukd be how it works because if you get the digital version there would be no cd
  • so sad what they've done to cod
  • Campino
    26918 posts Player of the Year
    UM4R wrote: »
    Looks like a waste of money...I'll be buying it, selling Infinite Warfare back to Gamestop or on Craigslist so I can get COD 4 Remastered.

How's That work? Wont you need the disk to play it? I want the remastered but don't want IW

I thought cod 4 would be a separate download. I was just banking kn downloading cod 4 and then trading in the new one. Shoukd be how it works because if you get the digital version there would be no cd

Im hoping so mate. Not willing to pay 70 quid for a remastered game. Won't play IW as its looks god awful
  • Shaanxz
    20320 posts Club Captain
    Wait till black Friday
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Do you guys reckon they will change back if battlefield starts to dominate? Or are they too far into their plan for that now?
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2016
    Vert wrote: »
    weapon crafting looks kinda good. rest looks dog ****

Micro transactions are going to be rife again. Read that one of the variant weapons will get a 10% damage bonus for a crotch shot......
    Do you guys reckon they will change back if battlefield starts to dominate? Or are they too far into their plan for that now?

I reckon Treyarch most definitely will. Problem is Sledgehammer are making the next one and it'll be Advanced Warfare 2. Be another 2 years before treyarch get to release another one.
  • Azof
    16417 posts World Class
    cod 4 remastered is looking butchered aswell
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    UM4R wrote: »

Yeah tbf just reading up on it and that could be a possibility. There's talks though of them maybe trying to prevent that by having to access the remastered through IW. Nome of that is confirmed yet though. Only thing that's confirmed is that you cannot buy one without the other.

I wouldn't be surprised though if further down the line they release COD4 as a stand alone. Will be good for a lot of people but a slap in the face to everyone who spent £70 on the deluxe edition
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17217 posts World Class
    Azof wrote: »
    cod 4 remastered is looking butchered aswell

It doesn't look like they've changed too much, obviously the sounds and the medals crap
  • StewParty wrote: »
    It looks like what would happen if you combine Halo and Titanfall

Was thinking exactly that!
  • Manutelli
    18472 posts World Class
    Looks garbage.

I want boots on the ground and not this garbage futuristic crap.
  • Recardo
    9097 posts League Winner
    Will just wait for cod 4 backward compatible.

If it doesn't come I'll just get the 360 out.
  • Fab
    17541 posts World Class
    Recardo wrote: »
    Will just wait for cod 4 backward compatible.

If it doesn't come I'll just get the 360 out.

yeah get your 360 out then mate cos making cod 4 backwards compatible would be about one of the most stupid business decisions activision could make.

#cod4standalonebeforedecemberorliquidate
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31696 posts National Team Captain

Exactly what I'm doing
  • Fab
    17541 posts World Class
    what makes u think cod 4 wont be on the same disc as infinite warfare
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31696 posts National Team Captain
    edited September 2016
    According to Activisions website. It's going to be a digital download that's included with IW. So hopefully it doesn't require the disk

Im on my phone so here's the link. Question 4

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-Remastered-FAQ
  • HolgerBadstuber
    5212 posts Big Money Move
    Less is definitely more when it comes to online shooters, looks rubbish
  • DoD_Jester
    26232 posts Player of the Year
    Yeesh

Not buying that crap, first COD since WaW I haven't bought
  • Fab
    17541 posts World Class
    According to Activisions website. It's going to be a digital download that's included with IW. So hopefully it doesn't require the disk

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-Remastered-FAQ

god bless this is excellent news
  • UM4R
    3848 posts Moderator

Yeh hopefully not, shouldn't other them what game we play as long as they making the money. Trading in the game won't affect their profits
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    It could still require the disc in to play MW2 though, surely?

• Might buy it but looks like they're trying to take your money more than Ea and that's hard. Battlefield is still going to be the best out of the two though. The trailers like six minutes and most of it's advertising micro-transactions/pay to win aswell. :lol: