All I want is COD4
  • Milky
    4684 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2016
    Looks good watched y/day
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31693 posts National Team Captain
    edited September 2016
    I legit couldn't even get through half that trailer. It looks so unappealing. So awful
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    All I want is COD4

Literally the only reason it'll still sell well.
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    No thank you
  • Any tym7
    1379 posts Professional
    edited September 2016
    Wow i was excited about this game now im not .
    Can u buy call of duty 4 alone as i wont play this crap literally worst trailer ever did opposite of what it is supposed to do instead of attracting you to game it makes you avoid it .

Call of duty 4 is classic because of its simplicity and its gone backwards since adding too much bs to game .
    getting killed at spawn and sky raining down missiles at u and too many scorestreaks ruin the gameplay
  • StewParty
    4052 posts National Call-Up
    It looks like what would happen if you combine Halo and Titanfall
  • Chubbs
    14272 posts Has That Special Something
    Stinks to not be the target audience anymore. Kids these days will eat this up though.
  • dopetothemax
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite
    Game looks awful. As a bit of positivity, the gameplay videos out for COD4 remastered look very promising
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    Looks like a waste of money...I'll be buying it, selling Infinite Warfare back to Gamestop or on Craigslist so I can get COD 4 Remastered.
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    Looks horrible tbh. The only way I would get back into COD was if they remade WaW, that game was amazing.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    maymanpele wrote: »
    No thank you

• Arsenalfan97
    7646 posts League Winner
    Any tym7 wrote: »
    Wow i was excited about this game now im not .
    Can u buy call of duty 4 alone as i wont play this crap literally worst trailer ever did opposite of what it is supposed to do instead of attracting you to game it makes you avoid it .

Call of duty 4 is classic because of its simplicity and its gone backwards since adding too much bs to game .
    getting killed at spawn and sky raining down missiles at u and too many scorestreaks ruin the gameplay

They knew no one would want infinity warfare so you have to buy both infinity warfare and cod 4 together. Just a tactic by activision to boost sales.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    edited September 2016
    'Future' warfare is so stale now.

This looks rubbish generally tbh. COD needs freshening up.
  • Any tym7
    1379 posts Professional
    edited September 2016
    They need to go back to basics the popularity of cod 4 says it all really

In fairness black ops wasnt too bad but advanced warfare was unplayable first cod i ever sold and didnt keep.
    cod is best with limited kill streaks and no robots or machines or anything and missiles that drop at you or aircrafts all you need is just your gun and a few perks thats it like cod 4 and waw
  • UpstartCaesar
    3172 posts National Call-Up
    Campaign will be decent as always. Really don't like multiplayer other than the team aspects, mainly because I'm no good
  • Campino
    26907 posts Player of the Year
    edited September 2016
    Looks like a waste of money...I'll be buying it, selling Infinite Warfare back to Gamestop or on Craigslist so I can get COD 4 Remastered.

How's That work? Wont you need the disk to play it? I want the remastered but don't want IW
  • Cherriesfan
    1279 posts Professional
    Looking God awful, looks like the last 2 cods just with some rebranded features

Interesting to see what sledgehammer do for 2017, they obviously want aw2.
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    edited September 2016
    Campino wrote: »

How's That work? Wont you need the disk to play it? I want the remastered but don't want IW

Well I thought COD4 remastered would come as a separate cd, that's what he's saying but just googled it and it looks like they don't.
    That's how slimy they are that they've already thought of that. It looks like you won't be able to sell IW and keep COD4. Can't have one without the other.

Oh and for the privilege of playing COD4 ( a game we've all purchased before) they're charging you again for it. Cheapest version is £69.99.

I would have loved to play cod 4 remastered but there is no way I'm spending £70 on that POS.
  • Campino

Well I thought COD4 remastered would come as a separate cd, that's what he's saying but just googled it and it looks like they don't.
    That's how slimy they are that they've already thought of that. It looks like you won't be able to sell IW and keep COD4. Can't have one without the other.

Oh and for the privilege of playing COD4 ( a game we've all purchased before) they're charging you again for it. Cheapest version is £69.99.

That's killing Me but I want it badly, im not paying 70 quid for it though. Not a chance
  • FLASHFLUSH1

That's killing Me but I want it badly, im not paying 70 quid for it though. Not a chance

Yeah fair enough mate. That COD4 attraction is strong ill admit. I'm sure they'll be ways or places to get it cheaper.
    Tbf I would have probably picked it up too if it weren't for BF1.
  • Campino

Yeah fair enough mate. That COD4 attraction is strong ill admit. I'm sure they'll be ways or places to get it cheaper.
    Tbf I would have probably picked it up too if it weren't for BF1.

That's what im banking on, I don't wanna pay 70 quid for a game
  • Antiversum
    5766 posts Big Money Move
    Not that I would ever buy CoD, but what is this BS? Black hole generator? :D
  • WFCBagnall
    69570 posts Moderator
    That looks a load of ****. What ever happend to the old Call of Duty's ay? :(

None of this flying rubbish :/
  • Th3 UK Smurf
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Modern warfare 2 was my last favourite COD! This has got so bad im just so thankful for Battlefield going back to WW1! COD could have made a mint doing that
  • DobbyDooDah
    5698 posts Big Money Move
    Dear God, even in the trailer the sniper is spraying and hoping.

I was hoping Remastered would be a separate downloadable game that you get with the full game. I reckon they'll have it as a game mode in the full game.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17214 posts World Class
    God I hope you can buy Cod 4 separately
  • Campino

Don't think you can mate

Kinda got us snookered
  • Nifty_bT
    758 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Looks sooo ****. At the same time tho, MWR....
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17214 posts World Class

Don't think you can mate

Kinda got us snookered

:s :s :s