Argentina front 3

Baznotsobad76
5063 posts Big Money Move
edited September 2016
I'm making a cheapish Argentina team because I want to use Cambiasso again... It's going to be either a 41212(2) or a 4312 formation and my style of play is a slowish build up.. So from the list below, who do you think would be best suited for the left and right ST and the CAM?

Aguero
Dybala
Di Maria
Tevez
Piatti (TOTS)
Palacio
Pereyra
Sosa (TOTS)
Icardi (TOTS)

EDIT - I've added TOTS Icardi to the list but would probably have to be only 2 of the 3 most expensive on the list...

Comments

• Argentus
    672 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I run a similar setup. My best front 3 has been 90 Tevez LS and 84 Dybala RS with Piatti TOTS CAM. Then a midfield 3 of some combo of Di Maria, Pereyra, Cambiasso, Pizzaro TOTS, Mashe.
  • Baznotsobad76
    Argentus wrote: »
    I run a similar setup. My best front 3 has been 90 Tevez LS and 84 Dybala RS with Piatti TOTS CAM. Then a midfield 3 of some combo of Di Maria, Pereyra, Cambiasso, Pizzaro TOTS, Mashe.

Yeah I can't afford an inform Tevez or Dybala... I have seen someone else very recently say that Tevez and Dybala work well together though, so might try the non informs....
  • Baznotsobad76
    Piatti is H/L work rates and I've not had much joy with any player in any position with those work rates this year... Because of my slow build up I find they're always too far ahead of play...
  • Argentus
    Tevez and Dybala NIFs are still really good anyway. You can also telll Piatti to come back on D, that may help. I don't have any issues with him missing in buildup. His dribbling and finesse shots are a treat!
  • Baznotsobad76
    Argentus wrote: »
    Tevez and Dybala NIFs are still really good anyway. You can also telll Piatti to come back on D, that may help. I don't have any issues with him missing in buildup. His dribbling and finesse shots are a treat!

I'll test that out then...

Does Tevez work as a CAM?... Ever tried him there?
  • Argentus
    Yeah he's OK there but I'd rather have a better passer at CAM for the final ball. I would rotate Higs, Dybala, Tevez, Icardi at strikers, and Piatti, Di Maria 85 at CAM. Pastore or Pereyra can work there too.
  • Gazza74
    1114 posts Professional
    I made this up the other night and so far it feels pretty good....Higuain is a beast :)
    25ahum0.jpg
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Tevez - Kun
    .......Piatti.......