The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

does anyone watch FIFA Youtubers? if so why? gameplay/packs.reviews?

Comments

• RandomLhama83
    10098 posts Has That Special Something
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    joe666 wrote: »
    joe666 wrote: »
    Pugzilla, cuz he interacts with his stream and its kinda cool to just chill out and talk some bullsht with the stream when your not in the mood to play anything. I don't really watch the streams for fifa, theres others aspects of it that's cool. I don't really care for those streamers who only stream for the money, Pugs does it to have fun .... for the time being atleast.

Just found his stream, how many views does he average i've never heard of him

Check out his channel, tells you a little background about him. He usually goes live late nights.. Hes an all night streamer. he did a 10k Giveaway yesterday to xbox gamers. and does it everytime he wins D1 which is often.

might check out his stream sometime into 17 no real point during 16 the games over.

17 doesn't come out for weeks. Hes still having a ton of fun on 16. He Plays d1 seasons and lets the stream choose the legends he will use / then FUT draft / and finishes it off with Battlefield Beta.... He even lets the stream request songs. His stream is awesome, im just surprised he hasn't exploded like the other youtubers, I think its because he can only stream late nights, when ppl cannot tune in. Only the night owls lol.
  • Pughy30
    26601 posts Player of the Year
    fifa 16 is just not that enjoyable anymore i can't even play it so watching content whether it's youtube or twitch is not really interesting until 17.
  • RandomLhama83
    10098 posts Has That Special Something
    fifa 16 is just not that enjoyable anymore i can't even play it so watching content whether it's youtube or twitch is not really interesting until 17.

I think he said he will be streaming the 17 demo when its released. fyi
  • Vignol91
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    When I lose a bunch if suspicious games in a row, I usually watch true geordie to see him get beat and rage as much as I do.
  • Marshalls player reviews only
  • mindm4ster
    5092 posts Big Money Move
    nah I'm over 12 mate
  • Ucclak3y
    336 posts Sunday League Hero
    i like the variations of comments on here some love it some loath it :) i personally love watching pack openings. i stream and youtube but dont put much effort in, only stream trading :) get around 30 viewers when i do. love getting the snipes. got fabregas for 6k the day it came out on 16 and went from there. i do pretty well sniping
  • Korthan
    2428 posts Fans' Favourite
    Only sometimes but not for a long time. FUT has long since peaked.
  • ProHulst0s
    7181 posts Big Money Move
    Used to watch few years ago but they all suck and are annoying nowadays.
  • AlbaGuBrath
    2435 posts Fans' Favourite
    Vignol91 wrote: »
    When I lose a bunch of suspicious games in a row, I usually watch true geordie to see him get beat and rage as much as I do.

This