The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

does anyone watch FIFA Youtubers? if so why? gameplay/packs.reviews?

Ucclak3y
336 posts Sunday League Hero
question as above :) i personally love Zweback. and Neps DTG.

Comments

• Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    edited September 2016
    I watch those 2 mostly nep for news and zwe for entertainment. And airjapes because I like his commentary, it's more mature. I actually learn from him also. His game style is exactly how I like to play.
    Post edited by Kip2MyLou on
  • Ucclak3y
    yeah Zwe is funny and some players he used are really good, and cause he uses random teams i like that you can find lots of hidden gems. Not a fan of Japes, dunno why i just find him a bit bland.
  • Manutelli
    19776 posts World Class
    No, despise them.
  • Whitebeard
    3442 posts National Call-Up
    Zwe, cause of those intros.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26460 posts Player of the Year
    I watch them to pass the time when I'm having a ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • WFCBagnall
    75477 posts Moderator
    I watch them to pass the time when I'm having a ❤️❤️❤️❤️

This :joy::joy::joy:
  • Fab
    19426 posts World Class
    nah rather play the game myself like a lad
  • I watch pack openings to understand how scummy EA are. Seriously, Bateson did a weekly series this year where he did an £800 (120k points) opening every TOTW and more often than not, he didn't pack a single IF. So yeah, basically watch those videos to get an idea of how shafted I'd be if I opened packs.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4382 posts National Call-Up
    for packs because I am too poor to buy it
  • They Caged Non
    5768 posts Big Money Move
    Fab wrote: »

That's what I never get, kids turn their Xbox on and get a controller out of the draw to log into twitch or YouTube and watch someone else playing the game that's sat in the CD slot

• Pughy30
    26601 posts Player of the Year

That's what I never get, kids turn their Xbox on and get a controller out of the draw to log into twitch or YouTube and watch someone else playing the game that's sat in the CD slot

counter argument is but why do you watch football when you can go outside and play yourself
  • MiIan
    12601 posts Has That Special Something
    Hello, twin brother. :D@CovLee_Candice

• MiIan
    12601 posts Has That Special Something
    I mostly watch Zweback ( Fun gameplay ) , MarshallHD ( Reviews ) , AirJapes (Serious gameplay ) and AA9Skillz ( Career mode )
  • They Caged Non
    Pughy30 wrote: »

counter argument is but why do you watch football when you can go outside and play yourself

poor argument though, so are you saying instead of going to the ground and supporting my team we could all go to a park for a kick about?? completely different situation.
  • Ucclak3y

poor argument though, so are you saying instead of going to the ground and supporting my team we could all go to a park for a kick about?? completely different situation.

this, why play cal of duty when you can go outside.......... :D
  • Pughy30

Watching your team play at a stadium or watching a stream on twitch is a form of entertainment there the same thing
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17267 posts World Class

Some people do it when they are playing the game.
  • SSSplendid
    740 posts Sunday League Hero
    I only watch the ones about handicap
  • Pughy30
    SSSplendid wrote: »
    I only watch the ones about handicap

edgy
  • dregana08
    3982 posts National Call-Up

Cause I cant get together lukaku, insigne, Mahrez, hamsik, de Bruyne, alli, Sandro, Miranda, alderweireld, Walker and handanovic along with another star XI with around 30 seconds notice.
  • Pughy30
    dregana08 wrote: »

Cause I cant get together lukaku, insigne, Mahrez, hamsik, de Bruyne, alli, Sandro, Miranda, alderweireld, Walker and handanovic along with another star XI with around 30 seconds notice.

That's not point i'm talking about people watch Twitch the same reason people watch football for entertainment
  • They Caged Non

That's not point i'm talking about people watch Twitch the same reason people watch football for entertainment

But to watch twitch means you are interested in FIFA, which means you probably own FIFA, which to me means it's a bit mad watching some dude you don't know playing the game when you can be doing it yourself
  • Pughy30

But to watch twitch means you are interested in FIFA, which means you probably own FIFA, which to me means it's a bit mad watching some dude you don't know playing the game when you can be doing it yourself

I'm not talking about fifa i mean any game on twitch, if someones really good at a game you watch them for entertainment same as how we watch footballers because there really good.
  • Cahir85
    2381 posts Fans' Favourite
    Watched Castro for a while. Have no idea why, found him annoying but put it on in the back round as I played.
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    Japes the only one, and cba with his FIFA content either except the first month of the game.
  • RandomLhama83
    10098 posts Has That Special Something
    Pugzilla, cuz he interacts with his stream and its kinda cool to just chill out and talk some bullsht with the stream when your not in the mood to play anything. I don't really watch the streams for fifa, theres others aspects of it that's cool. I don't really care for those streamers who only stream for the money, Pugs does it to have fun .... for the time being atleast.
  • Pughy30
    edited September 2016
    joe666 wrote: »
    Pugzilla, cuz he interacts with his stream and its kinda cool to just chill out and talk some bullsht with the stream when your not in the mood to play anything. I don't really watch the streams for fifa, theres others aspects of it that's cool. I don't really care for those streamers who only stream for the money, Pugs does it to have fun .... for the time being atleast.

Just found his stream, how many views does he average i've never heard of him
  • RandomLhama83

Check out his channel, tells you a little background about him. He usually goes live late nights.. Hes an all night streamer. he did a 10k Giveaway yesterday to xbox gamers. and does it everytime he wins D1 which is often.
  • RandomLhama83
    He averages around 100-150 viewers a night I believe.
  • Pughy30

Check out his channel, tells you a little background about him. He usually goes live late nights.. Hes an all night streamer. he did a 10k Giveaway yesterday to xbox gamers. and does it everytime he wins D1 which is often.

might check out his stream sometime into 17 no real point during 16 the games over.