edited September 2016

Comments

• AntoineFR
    1299 posts Professional
    LOW LOW on del piero
    giphy.gif
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    Hopefully they tweak how injuries work, because with that low physical stat we'll be subbing del piero off before the half every game.
  • ProHulst0s
    7196 posts Big Money Move
    Overmars pace pace pace
  • Whitebeard
    3444 posts National Call-Up
    Rio looks sick :open_mouth:
  • Bread
    207 posts Sunday League Hero
    holy fk at ferdinand
  • WFCBagnall
    80802 posts Moderator
    Rio and DP <3
  • Pughy30
    28013 posts Player of the Year
    Petit looks like a monster
  • GolazoHiguain
    414 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sweet, I was hoping Rio would get good stats. Petit looks great as well.
  • How is it possible that you guys do not get Maradona?!? Insane. The greatest of all times is not a legend yet
  • Pughy30
    How is it possible that you guys do not get Maradona?!? Insane. The greatest of all times is not a legend yet

They have to get the licenses they can't just make any legend card they want?
  • WFCBagnall
    80802 posts Moderator
    How is it possible that you guys do not get Maradona?!? Insane. The greatest of all times is not a legend yet

Licensing
  • ProHulst0s
    7196 posts Big Money Move

This would be the perfect time to release Cruijff as a legend, but also he doesn't have one yet.
  • ProHulst0s wrote: »

This would be the perfect time to release Cruijff as a legend, but also he doesn't have one yet.

Agreed. I think they should be released in 2 separate years as 2 of the best ever. I was really convinces they would get Maradona this year as they did Pele last.
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    Rio and Boateng as a CB pairing will be ridiculous, glad I'm on PS :D
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    Del Piero 90
    Scholes 89

Ok then EA, Ok.
  • AntoineFR
    1299 posts Professional

no better place like fifa to promote a fat 🎃🎃🎃🎃 who sniffs 🎃🎃🎃🎃 on daily basis
  • Hibee
    12412 posts Has That Special Something
    AntoineFR wrote: »

Many geniuses are flawed. He may have been fat in his retirement but he was no where near fat when playing. Guy was built like a tank. Greatest of all time.
  • Amargaladaster26
    9865 posts Has That Special Something
    Puyol should be faster, Scholes with better defending, Rio Ferdinand with much better passing.
  • They Caged Non
    6371 posts Big Money Move
    Hibee wrote: »

Many geniuses are flawed. He may have been fat in his retirement but he was no where near fat when playing. Guy was built like a tank. Greatest of all time.

Cheating horrible c--t from someone old enough to remember it

• heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something

Ask Maradona.
  • Pughy30
    Disappointing we didn't get no high rated forwards, one day hopefully we get Henry or Ronaldo
  • MaddMike3711
    12943 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2016

Woah there, calm down bud. Maradona is one of the all time football greats. People seem to forget that they are people too, and making fun of a drug addiction is incredibly immature. Addiction is a diesease that people from all walks of life struggle with. From Gazza to Maradona to Best, addiction ruins people's lives and shouldn't be joked about.
  • Pughy30
    There's players in FUT who who have killed people 🎃🎃🎃🎃 is not exactly a major issue imo
  • Hibee

Greatest player that ever lived from someone who is also old enough to remember it. Sounds like bitter English to me.
  • Hibee wrote: »

Greatest player that ever lived from someone who is also old enough to remember it. Sounds like bitter English to me.

I feel sorry for them, that they can't appreciate his greatness.
  • Hibee

I feel sorry for them, that they can't appreciate his greatness.

Madness mate. You can actually watch full games with him on YouTube. There is one where Napoli beat the great Milan team 4-1. It's astonishing, absolutely everything goes through Maradona. Corners, free kicks, everything. He pretty much doesn't have a position.

I feel blessed to be old enough to have enjoyed Mexico 86.
  • LittleAnt
    1201 posts Professional
    Overmars stats and rating just don't make sense
  • Pughy30
    Main thing I'd change
    Puyol 92
    Del Piero and overmars 4* skill
    92+ passing on Scholes
  • Any tym7
    1396 posts Professional
    Ferdinand and overmars are the only 2 that look usable but i still wont use em as i use neymar and maldini and ramos over them and the rest i will never use ever
    del piero 85 pace is disappointing
    Crap batch of new legends no real high end legends that are better then whats already available
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero

Sorry. But Pele , Cruyff and Best where far better players.