Lost my addiction to this game, by not buying it

lucas
4937 posts Big Money Move
and won't buy 17 too

Comments

• Gromit
    3436 posts National Call-Up
    I lost my addiction by EA continously making it ****.
  • roovzy
    802 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I am still hooked but in an attempt at taking control of my behaviour I decided to cancel my preorder and I do not intend to play FUT 17 this year. Others will attempt to influence me back into the game that's for sure.
  • hayhor1
    14280 posts Has That Special Something
    lucas wrote: »
    and won't buy 17 too

Yet you still come on the forums.
  • Shadox81
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    and won't buy 17 too

Thats only natural, in the end we want the game to get better and our voices heard(good or bad).

I myself have played WoW many years, and been active on mmo-champions community site/forum , havent played in a few years now, but i still catch myself going to their web to see whats new in the game, or read major patch notes and visit their forum.

I believe many of us have been on these fifa forums for years and have made friends or just like to read whats going on.

Even if i would quit fifa i would still check the forums once a while and even comment on things i know, i think this is only natural.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    I still dont get why people feel the need to tell everyone they are not buying 17. Just dont buy it.
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Peter wrote: »
    I still dont get why people feel the need to tell everyone they are not buying 17. Just dont buy it.

They want attention
  • SSSplendid
    740 posts Sunday League Hero

They want attention

You can't go by that
  • Pieman25
    16302 posts World Class

They think people will go omg that guy I don't know isn't buying it, I better not buy it too.
  • hayhor1
    14280 posts Has That Special Something
    Shadox81 wrote: »
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    and won't buy 17 too

Thats only natural, in the end we want the game to get better and our voices heard(good or bad).

I myself have played WoW many years, and been active on mmo-champions community site/forum , havent played in a few years now, but i still catch myself going to their web to see whats new in the game, or read major patch notes and visit their forum.

I believe many of us have been on these fifa forums for years and have made friends or just like to read whats going on.

Even if i would quit fifa i would still check the forums once a while and even comment on things i know, i think this is only natural.

Seems like a huge waste of time to me.
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    roovzy wrote: »
    I am still hooked but in an attempt at taking control of my behaviour I decided to cancel my preorder and I do not intend to play FUT 17 this year. Others will attempt to influence me back into the game that's for sure.

Same here. Good luck to you buddy!
  • I wish I could do that but there still isn't a viable alternative.......
  • Leos215
    606 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ive decided that Im not buying Fifa 20.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Lost my passion start of 16 didnt play till after tots managed to get the players i wanted still hated the game.

Got into fighting games alot to fill the void droppe street fighter to make time for killer instinct and fifa
  • Leos215 wrote: »
    Ive decided that Im not buying Fifa 20.