I Have 3 Suggestions for Fifa 17. Please lend me your support to make this possible!

Sethho87
4 posts Ball Boy
edited September 2016
"Apply and Download GAMEFACE" to be available on Create Player Mode under the customize section. Even though it is only available on Pro Clubs and Player Career Mode. This way anyone can play with their favorite created player against any club.

Old Legendary Clubs and International Teams to be available for Kick-Off matches.
Man Utd - Sir Bobby Charlton, Denis Law , David Beckham, Andy Cole ...
Real Madrid - Raul , Ronaldo de Lima , Zidane ...
Barcelona - Ronaldinho , Xavi , Cruyff , Vieira , Luis Suarez ...
Brazil - Rivaldo , Robinho , all the Rs and Kaka ...
Germany - Kahn , Gerd Muller ...

More Legends to come Maradona , Ronaldinho , Zidane the list goes on.

Post a short reply, if you found these suggestions good. I appreciate it.

Comments

• Jll02
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    A bit too late as FIFA 17 is releasing in a couple of week's time
  • Jll02 wrote: »

I had a chat with an advisor, he asked me to post this on the forum. If there is enough support it may be possible. The first suggestion would be good enough though.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Sethho87 wrote: »
    Jll02 wrote: »

I had a chat with an advisor, he asked me to post this on the forum. If there is enough support it may be possible. The first suggestion would be good enough though.

You actually believe that with a couple of weeks to go to release, your ideas posted (on a forum which EA do not have any interest in engaging with) will be considered for inclusion in the game?
  • WizardMD
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    what's wrong with expressing whatever we want? if it's not possible for this FIFA well let's try to make some noise for the next one, don't be so negative,, ideas to improve the game are welcome, I totally support this!, more customization options definitely!!
  • UltraDinama1
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect

He just take a ride on your back and make a fun of you..they bored as hell now days..but you can start trying push that things for Fifa 18
  • Sethho87 wrote: »

He just take a ride on your back and make a fun of you..they bored as hell now days..but you can start trying push that things for Fifa 18

Yea ok thanks man.
  • WizardMD wrote: »
    what's wrong with expressing whatever we want? if it's not possible for this FIFA well let's try to make some noise for the next one, don't be so negative,, ideas to improve the game are welcome, I totally support this!, more customization options definitely!!

Thanks for the support!
  • BRISTOL86 wrote: »

You actually believe that with a couple of weeks to go to release, your ideas posted (on a forum which EA do not have any interest in engaging with) will be considered for inclusion in the game?

I know, but maybe for Fifa 18? But wouldnt it be nice that if it happens for Fifa 17, maybe like they will do an update. But facing reality, yea your right. But is that any website where I can share these suggestions instead, because ea.help/contact us does not do that.
  • ManzGOTIT
    2250 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2016
    FIFA 17 obviously won't happen but man I have wanted these features for YEARS!!! I remember sending a post mail to the EA Sports HQ in 2008 about classic teams and how they should be in FIFA as they used to be but it's been 8 years on and nope.....
    But hey they're making money with FUT right? smh

And of course a Liverpool classics with Fowler Dalglish Barnes etc:)
  • nixdrauf
    276 posts Sunday League Hero
    Legendary teams would be great :)
  • APEX0107
    240 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2016
    Some legends arent in the game due to licensing and rights. Oliver Kahn sued EA for being put into fifa 2002 so he probably wouldn't become a legend. Apart from that great suggestions.