Neymar in the Top 3 !! what a joke

kaka8899
37 posts Park Captain
Suarez must be

he was the best player last year in LA LIGA 98 TOTS and Neymar was 96 TOTS

suarez with his goals made barcelona took the title neymar didnt do anything special
to make him top 3

he must be like suarez 92 rating not above that

ronaldo and messi all must be 93

i think the one who made that ratings will go for doing this :

1- Lionel Messi 95 :/
2- Cristiano Ronaldo 94 :/
3- Neymar 93 :|

if he did that we will see 100 messi rating this year :s :s

Comments

• HekTic_JukeZ
    2349 posts Fans' Favourite
    Neymar will be 92. Messi 93 and Ronaldo 94.
  • Arsenalfan97
    7753 posts League Winner

You 100% on that? And if so has ronaldos pace been hit yet?

• serrer7
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero

This
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26044 posts Player of the Year

Agreed. It has to be.
  • HekTic_JukeZ

Someone who's told me is 100% on that. I think it's true too.

And Ronaldo's pace from a leak hasn't been hit, but Messi's has.
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think it's just fair. The Ballon d'or nominees of last year. So makes sense to me.
  • Arsenalfan97
    7753 posts League Winner

Odd ronaldos performances last season were worse than messi's he went missing in a lot of games. How bad is messi's pace hit?

• Arsenalfan97
    7753 posts League Winner
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    I think it's just fair. The Ballon d'or nominees of last year. So makes sense to me.

Neymar doesn't deserve a 92 he got rightly upgraded to 90 for a great first half of the season but he
    fell of in the 2nd half should stay 90
  • HekTic_JukeZ

Odd ronaldos performances last season were worse than messi's he went missing in a lot of games. How bad is messi's pace hit?

Messi has 89 pace. Not too bad. Sprint speed probably the big hit.

Gotta remember Messi's no longer on the cover.
  • Arsenalfan97
    7753 posts League Winner

He wasn't last year either lol I get the sprint speed hit he has insane acceleration which gets him past everyone. I thought he would get the passing buff he deserves to keep the 94 rating. How ronaldo has kept the pace and dribbling though baffles me lol.
  • Manutelli
    18783 posts World Class

That would be weird seeing the best player ever lower rated than someone who did **** all.
  • Manutelli
    18783 posts World Class

He wasn't last year either lol I get the sprint speed hit he has insane acceleration which gets him past everyone. I thought he would get the passing buff he deserves to keep the 94 rating. How ronaldo has kept the pace and dribbling though baffles me lol.

And the passing and the physique.
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    in what world is neymar only one rating lower than messi ffs, theyre on different levels. suarez i would get but neymar ?
  • They Caged Non
    4735 posts National Call-Up
    Hype speaks volumes.
  • Ravz9
    f71a1fba702c9673fc707d8ce54d7990.png
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Ravz9 wrote: »

Deserved, Ronaldo has had a great season, however I think Messi and Ronaldo should both be rated 94
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up

Lol what a joke
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13086 posts Has That Special Something
    tbf Neymar is only in top 3 over Suarez because the N comes before the S in the alphabet.
  • Manutelli
    18783 posts World Class

Deserved, Ronaldo has had a great season, however I think Messi and Ronaldo should both be rated 94

Great season? Without him Portugal played better and so did Real. He only is an egocentric burden.
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Manutelli wrote: »

Great season? Without him Portugal played better and so did Real. He only is an egocentric burden.

Ronaldo- 35 goals, 11 assists

Messi- 26 goals, 16 assists

He had a better season than Messi, so he deserves an upgrade. Messi had a great season as well, so he deserves to keep his 94 rating.
  • Manutelli
    18783 posts World Class

He had a better season than Messi, so he deserves an upgrade. Messi had a great season as well, so he deserves to keep his 94 rating.

But you are only looking at numbers rather than how they played.
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner

You can get into an argument about whether numbers matter or not, but since EA rates all players in FIFA with numbers, I think it's only fair that they get their rating based on their numbers and statistics.
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain

You're a moron...
  • Manutelli
    18783 posts World Class

You can get into an argument about whether numbers matter or not, but since EA rates all players in FIFA with numbers, I think it's only fair that they get their rating based on their numbers and statistics.

So Ozil will have 99 short passing and 10 long passing with all his 5 yard assists in the mid circle. Giroud his shooting around mid 30.

Team mates are a big part in how a player will perform. Ronaldo is extremely depended on his teammates yet EA makes it that he is a one man army which is just completely false.
  • HekTic_JukeZ
    Using stats to argue which player is better in football is the weakest argument.
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner

So Ozil will have 99 short passing and 10 long passing with all his 5 yard assists in the mid circle. Giroud his shooting around mid 30.

Team mates are a big part in how a player will perform. Ronaldo is extremely depended on his teammates yet EA makes it that he is a one man army which is just completely false.

Every great player needs teammates. Messi isn't a one man army either, Barcelona's attack and midfield improve his ability to score goals as well. Ronaldo is clinical, and every team he's been on has made it a priority to make sure he has the ball often. You may not appreciate his style of play, but he has been able to win multiple titles in his career with that mentality. Nobody can score 35 goals and provide 11 assists in La Liga without being a world class player, and Ronaldo has proved that he's deserving of an upgrade. Messi and Ronaldo both deserve 94, as they are so equal in regards to talent that they frequently waver between best and second best in the world, and they deserve a 94 rating to reflect their performances.
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Using stats to argue which player is better in football is the weakest argument.

It's more definitive evidence, and it isn't biased. It's better qualified than arguing that one player looks better than the other.
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something

Lol what a joke

a8IgAj7.png
  • Ravz9

and you have the cheek to say others dont watch certain players haha, top **** you are

i also find it funny how being an arsenal player immediately gives you a stigma, we all know if ozil had that season for city he would be much higher rated
  • HekTic_JukeZ
    edited September 2016

It's more definitive evidence, and it isn't biased. It's better qualified than arguing that one player looks better than the other.

The stats aren't as complex as they are in basketball and baseball. It's too simplified.

It's better to judge them by their performances and their qualities.

Some people think Messi's best season was in 2011-2012 because he scored 73 goals, but if you ask the majority of Barcelona fans, they'll say 2010-2011(and I share the same opinion).

I mean Ozil has had more assists than Iniesta throughout their careers and even going back to when Iniesta was in his prime, Ozil had more assists then too. But only a minority think Ozil is better than Iniesta and rightfully so.