ALL PLAYER RATINGS

Baghdad187
184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
When will these come out? after the top 50 has been complete? ... so tomorrow? any ideas? or actual dates?

Comments

• Stubbzie
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Baghdad187 wrote: »
    When will these come out? after the top 50 has been complete? ... so tomorrow? any ideas? or actual dates?

Last year they drip feed the rest of the players after the top 50's was completed. However they did it early this year so I can't imagine they will do this by next week. It will be a few days before web app is release I think.
  • Joe
    4585 posts National Call-Up
    Are they always adding new players (Never been in FIFA before) who made late transfers, to FUT? I'll be annoyed if they miss out on a player I'm looking forward to use.
  • Fletch
    3405 posts National Call-Up
    Joe wrote: »
    Are they always adding new players (Never been in FIFA before) who made late transfers, to FUT? I'll be annoyed if they miss out on a player I'm looking forward to use.
    As long as the player has a club a few weeks before release they'll usually be included. However, if the player is a free agent but joins a club too late they'll usually be excluded from the game.

That being said though EA added players in this year so they could just do an update to the DB a few weeks after release
  • Baghdad187
    hoping to see some player ratings released today outside of the top 50.
  • APEX0107
    240 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    hoping to see some player ratings released today outside of the top 50.

I think they'll be released starting from tomorrow because last year they released players outside the top 50 the day after they finished the top 50.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Yeah they should start coming through early next week hopefully
  • GoodnightIrene
    3351 posts National Call-Up
    Well now we'll start seeing things like top 10 strength stat and top 10 fastest players and things like that with fitted getting them all in a week or so
  • Just give all the ratings right now EA, want the ratings of Feyenoord (especially) and eredivisie. What does it matter now anyway.
  • Baghdad187
    TBH looking at the way EA have done the top 50 and the high overall ratings I am very excited to see the rest of the players.. i think alot of silvers are now gonna be gold and bronze players to silvers
  • TAIS0N
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Last year it was 5th of September if I am not mistaken.
  • Baghdad187
    TAIS0N wrote: »
    Last year it was 5th of September if I am not mistaken.

so it any day now... but i also remember that they came out in bunches so it wasn't all the stats at the same time.
  • Last year Futhead put the full database on their website on 15th September. A bunch of ratings were already on their website before that because some YouTubers streamed the full game from Vancouver with the final ratings.