Fut 17 webapp release

Cherios
240 posts Sunday League Hero
Every year you get to trade early on the webapp before the release of fifa. Anybody know what date this will be for fifa 17?

Comments

• EaTrashCompany
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    September 24th
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    A week before the official game is out so the guy above is probably right.
  • bartsch88
    268 posts Sunday League Hero
    Only a week before? I swear it always felt like it came out earlier than that in previous years.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    It'll be about the 20th.
  • Gunnerz
    300 posts Sunday League Hero
    September 24th

Cant be that late... ea access will be available on the 22nd
  • Ashy
    9725 posts League Winner
    19th quote me on it
  • Bilko89
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ashy wrote: »
    19th quote me on it

• holdenwait
    56237 posts National Treasure
    Ashy wrote: »
    19th quote me on it

• Th3 UK Smurf
    2684 posts Fans' Favourite
    It will be either the 20th or the 21st. Its normally the Tuesday or the Wednesday a week before the release.

Fifa 15 - Wednesday 17th September (Although delayed till the 18th)

Fifa 16 - Tuesday 15 September

To be honest though who cares? When its released you wont be able to sign in for at least 3 hours because of server traffic
  • Staggie
    829 posts Semi-Pro
    It will be either the 20th or the 21st. Its normally the Tuesday or the Wednesday a week before the release.

To be honest though who cares? When its released you wont be able to sign in for at least 3 hours because of server traffic

Well then after that 3 hours.. we can go on it so I care. Bad example.
  • Th3 UK Smurf
    Staggie wrote: »

Wow wasnt meant it literal terms, get a life haha :D
  • GoodnightIrene
    3349 posts National Call-Up

Of course people care mate this is a forum dedicated to the game grow up.
  • Staggie
    829 posts Semi-Pro

Well I don't get it. If the Web App is more than a week early then why would it matter if we can't get on straight away? You do realise this whole forum is dedicated to the game? So I think this place is full of people who care.
  • Tof33z
    6733 posts Big Money Move
    I know you can trade, open packs etc but I didn't think you can buy points on the web app? Not that I'm planning to anyway but seems like a limitation
  • Th3 UK Smurf

Well I don't get it. If the Web App is more than a week early then why would it matter if we can't get on straight away? You do realise this whole forum is dedicated to the game? So I think this place is full of people who care.

Get your head out the sand man! Jesus you guys need to get some air :D
  • GoodnightIrene
    3349 posts National Call-Up

I really don't understand you're point or where you're coming from on this one.
  • Tof33z wrote: »
    I know you can trade, open packs etc but I didn't think you can buy points on the web app? Not that I'm planning to anyway but seems like a limitation

I'm sure you can buy coins as you can sell the players to the coin glitching websites
  • Staggie wrote: »

I really don't understand you're point or where you're coming from on this one.

He is the typical guy that will say "Go outside" or "You have no life" when he probably plays the game more and spends more money on it.