Brazilian League!!!! FINALLY!!

Comments

• randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    Masakari wrote: »
    WizardMD wrote: »
    Corinthians and Flamengo will not be there unfortunately since they're PES exclusives :(

Because it's not the full Brasileirão, you'll notice EA announced "Brazilian Clubs". PES have the full league license.

Like to think I have decent knowledge, but I know Flamengo and Palmeiras are 2 of the best clubs in Brazil. I don't see their badges in the tweet from EA.
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2016
    The teams, all with official names and authentic crests, include
    Official names for the teams and authentic crests... I assume authentic kits...
    But will they have real player names and appearances or will they be useless as they were in FIFA 16?
  • Masakari wrote: »
    WizardMD wrote: »
    Corinthians and Flamengo will not be there unfortunately since they're PES exclusives :(

Because it's not the full Brasileirão, you'll notice EA announced "Brazilian Clubs". PES have the full league license.

Like to think I have decent knowledge, but I know Flamengo and Palmeiras are 2 of the best clubs in Brazil. I don't see their badges in the tweet from EA.

Palmieras is in the game and Flamengo and Corinthians is exclusive to PES. That's old news bro.
  • UltraDinama1
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2016
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Alergi wrote: »
    Yay more pack fillers making it impossible to pack anything decent. Woop can't wait
    There's not only FUT, let's look at the big picture for once.
    More players on the market among which you may find the next Gordon Banks, the next Cruyff or the next Maldini.

:D
  • andre77
    19 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2016
    comet213 wrote: »
    andre77 wrote: »
    The initial picture only says "Brazilian clubs in the Game", not brazilian league in the game. Probably will be all in ROTW team, no?
    https://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2016/brazilian-clubs-in-fifa-17
    All 18 first division Brazilian teams will be listed in their respective league in the FIFA 17 menu, and the five second division teams will be found in the Rest of World Menu.

Thanks, i only saw the picture.
    Good news.
  • Supercorner24
    698 posts An Exciting Prospect
    We need more leagues of South-America, it's a difficult time in the most countrys of South-America the most countrys have finance problems like Brazil and Venezuela and others how difficult can it then be for more licenses get?

The CONMEBOL get ten Partners EA have four in the game and EA need six partners.

Bolivia: 12 teams
    Ecuador : 12 teams
    Paraguay:12 teams
    Peru: 16 teams
    Uruguay: 16 teams
    Venezuela: 20 teams

• This fight for licenses drive me crazy all the time i read something saying kONAMI have exclusivity for this league our EA got that and etc…we all lose with that!
    Diego Ribas is one of my favourites players of all time on fifa always play with him on ultimate and career mode,but this year i can't play with him on fifa because he play for Flamengo now and he exclusive Konami!!! hate this things…
  • finally gabriel jesus instead of jonas
  • mcclarse
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Alergi wrote: »
    Yay more pack fillers making it impossible to pack anything decent. Woop can't wait
    There's not only FUT, let's look at the big picture for once.

Each and every team added to the game (be it in the ROTW or in a league) is...
    • A step forward towards a more complete career mode:
      More players on the market among which you may find the next Gordon Banks, the next Cruyff or the next Maldini, more teams entering continental cups (if they're available, I hope they add at least a fake Libertadores as PES won't have it anymore apparently), the chance to face different teams in pre-season...
    • A chance to use some different teams in kick-off and/or in seasons:
      I know you hardly find anyone using mid-tier teams in online seasons, but the more teams the merrier. If there were more mid-range teams, maybe people would pick them more often because they'd have more choice about the team to choose.
    • A chance to build different teams in FUT:
      So, new teams also bring benefits to FUT. I understand the average FUT player only wants to play with EPL/Bundesliga/Liga powerhouses which have little to no originality, but there are people willing to try diffrent squads from time to time. Also, more club items to choose from.

Surely this cannot be bad, can it?
    So, dear EA, bring on the Brazilian clubs, bring on HJK, bring on any other league/team you could eventually license.

I wouldn't have bothered explaining this to an exclusive FUT player. You're wasting your breath (or hands, in this case) on mostly kids and youtubers with short attention spans and below average intelligence who demand instant gratification.