Dodds wrote: »
    Amazing?

yes, its were all you europeans buy the good players.. there and Argentina
  • Dodds
    7809 posts League Winner
    Dodds wrote: »
    Amazing?

yes, its were all you europeans buy the good players.. there and Argentina

Unfortunately I've never bought a South American, it's probably not allowed.
  • WizardMD
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Corinthians and Flamengo will not be there unfortunately since they're PES exclusives :(
  • Masakari
    876 posts An Exciting Prospect
    WizardMD wrote: »
    Corinthians and Flamengo will not be there unfortunately since they're PES exclusives :(

Because it's not the full Brasileirão, you'll notice EA announced "Brazilian Clubs". PES have the full league license.
  • airpreezy
    963 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2016
    As long as we get no continental competitions for South America it's boring to play in the Brazilian league
    Post edited by airpreezy on
  • WizardMD
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    airpreezy wrote: »
    As long as we get no continental completions for South America it's Boeing to play in the Brazilian league

that's completely right! we need libertadores, concachampions, etc.. but at least that's something
  • AbuNegus
    1227 posts Professional
    Will they get informs though? Or else it's pointless imo
  • Why they need Licences for Informs in this league? I don't get it....
  • Moa
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    And how about the stadiums?
  • Alergi
    1167 posts Professional
    Yay more pack fillers making it impossible to pack anything decent. Woop can't wait
  • Andyomazing
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    Alergi wrote: »
    Yay more pack fillers making it impossible to pack anything decent. Woop can't wait

There is decent players in Brazil!! You probably use the same 25-30 players every year. Sigh, just boring fella!!
  • SaintsFCFan
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    We're not getting all of the teams. What's the point? Just put them all in ROTW in that case.
  • Alergi wrote: »

Cry about it. FUT blows anyway. It's not the only mode in the game.
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm just happy Goiás Esporte Clube is in the game again. :)
  • OldMateCampbell
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    We're not getting all of the teams. What's the point? Just put them all in ROTW in that case.

If you put them in ROTW, then you can't do career mode with them. Even though it's missing two of the top clubs, I think it's best they do have an 18 team league, as people will want to use them in career mode, otherwise the teams will be essentially wasted like they were this year, where they just had FUT cards (some players in the league never even got their card) and no informs at all.
  • Supercorner24
    698 posts An Exciting Prospect
    That's not the news of 13 september will the copa in the game?
  • comet213
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    That's not the news of 13 september will the copa in the game?

What is copa?
  • Supercorner24
    Copa libertadores.
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2016
    Alergi wrote: »
    There's not only FUT, let's look at the big picture for once.

Each and every team added to the game (be it in the ROTW or in a league) is...
    • A step forward towards a more complete career mode:
      More players on the market among which you may find the next Gordon Banks, the next Cruyff or the next Maldini, more teams entering continental cups (if they're available, I hope they add at least a fake Libertadores as PES won't have it anymore apparently), the chance to face different teams in pre-season...
    • A chance to use some different teams in kick-off and/or in seasons:
      I know you hardly find anyone using mid-tier teams in online seasons, but the more teams the merrier. If there were more mid-range teams, maybe people would pick them more often because they'd have more choice about the team to choose.
    • A chance to build different teams in FUT:
      So, new teams also bring benefits to FUT. I understand the average FUT player only wants to play with EPL/Bundesliga/Liga powerhouses which have little to no originality, but there are people willing to try diffrent squads from time to time. Also, more club items to choose from.

Surely this cannot be bad, can it?
    So, dear EA, bring on the Brazilian clubs, bring on HJK, bring on any other league/team you could eventually license.
  • comet213
    edited September 2016
    Copa libertadores.

I think It will be not in the game.
  • ale85bg
    "Los mejores clubes Argentinos de 1° División"...
    That sounds a lot like they won't have the full Primera then.

Hopefully they'll reveal other ROTW teams soon: having Peñarol, Club Olímpia, Sporting Cristal, Caracas FC and such in the game would be great and would pretty much make up for the absence of Flamengo, Corinthians and (apparently) some clubs from Argentina.
  • Supercorner24
    comet213 wrote: »
    Copa libertadores.

I think It will be not in the game.

After Gamescom are in Brazil a news event of EA and this news may not early out then 13 september, i think it will news of a league or something of South-America and PES lose the licenses of this league and get no one other teams then Chili,Argentina or Brazil. And i think that this can be a signal, but maybe is this wishfull thinking.
  • OldMateCampbell
    I am 90% certain there will be an Argentinian league this year, just like FIFA 16 it will have probably half the teams unlicensed with fake badges and names again, with the most famous clubs with their official names and badges
  • comet213
    edited September 2016
    ale85bg wrote: »

Yes. 28 Argentina club are licensed.
    Tigre and Velez are unlicensed.
  • ale85bg
    comet213 wrote: »
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Yes. 28 Argentina club are licensed.
    Tigre and Velez are unlicensed.
    This is FIFA Mobile though. I hope they're the same in FIFA 17 (it would be more than enough), but I wouldn't really be sure until further notice.

• OldMateCampbell
    @comet213 I knew I saw an image like that somewhere. Hopefully all the licenses are the same in FIFA 17 to the FIFA Mobile game, at least 28 licensed is better than about 15 (not precisely, but its about half the league that has their proper badges in FIFA 16)
  • Masakari
    876 posts An Exciting Prospect
    PES has 16 Chilean clubs but not the league license
    PES has the full Brasileirão license
    PES has 30 Argentinian clubs but not the league license.

Just FYI.
  • The initial picture only says "Brazilian clubs in the Game", not brazilian league in the game. Probably will be all in ROTW team, no?
  • comet213
    andre77 wrote: »
    The initial picture only says "Brazilian clubs in the Game", not brazilian league in the game. Probably will be all in ROTW team, no?
    https://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2016/brazilian-clubs-in-fifa-17
    All 18 first division Brazilian teams will be listed in their respective league in the FIFA 17 menu, and the five second division teams will be found in the Rest of World Menu.