FUT 17 Player Price Predictions

nsholmberg11
1172 posts Professional
We've all speculated that prices will go up for most players, including the low end players. Any predictions for player prices within the first 2 weeks?

Ibra/Pogba- 300k (xbox 1)
Mahrez/Shaqiri/Kono- 50-75k
Dembele/Sissoko- 25k
Shaw/Rose- 7-10k

Comments

• GoodnightIrene
    3349 posts National Call-Up
    incredibly difficult to tell with no basis but there's not many worlds I can see people paying 75k for a Shaqiri in.
  • TMaher7
    1011 posts Professional
    Shaqiri 75k? Not at all.

Pogba will be 500k+

Hazard around 300k, same with Aguero.

Ibra with 5* will be around 700k imo, perhaps more.

• holdenwait
    56237 posts National Treasure
    edited September 2016
    Pogba and Ibra will be above 400k easily for the first few months

(kinda feeling like Captain Obvious saying that however :) )
  • Nehemiah
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What are we thinking for prices around TOTY? That's when I plan on buying my Ibra/Pogba team
    Hopefully I can afford Dybala and Griezman a month in
  • nsholmberg11
    1172 posts Professional
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Pogba and Ibra will be above 400k easily for the first few months

(kinda feeling like Captain Obvious saying that however :) )
    indeed, they're expensive af early on. thought I wrote "over 300k", bc i'll never afford them in the first 6 months.

yeah shaqiri is more like 15-25 I guess?
    Kono/Embolo combo- prob 30k?

• Masakari
    876 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pogba will easily be at almost Messi/Ronaldo/Neymar prices, since 5* skills + EPL.
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    At the very start? Last year Ibra was in an unpopular league and still cost like 300-400k, this year now he is in BPL due to hype would not surprise me to see him start off at 700k-1million. Pogba as well, last year in a unpopular league cost like 200-300k at the start, this year he will be at least 500-800k at the start due to the same reason.

The likes of Hazard, Aguero...etc won't change much, will still be around 300-400k like they did last year. In fact this year due to that new feature of trading squad for rewards no one knows what impact it will have on the market, we will all just have to wait and see. But my personal guess is that due to the inflated ratings everyone got now(looks at how many 90 rated players there are) I can see that everyone will be more expensive compared to FUT 16.

• nsholmberg11
    1172 posts Professional
    At the very start? Last year Ibra was in an unpopular league and still cost like 300-400k, this year now he is in BPL due to hype would not surprise me to see him start off at 700k-1million. Pogba as well, last year in a unpopular league cost like 200-300k at the start, this year he will be at least 500-800k at the start due to the same reason.

The likes of Hazard, Aguero...etc won't change much, will still be around 300-400k like they did last year. In fact this year due to that new feature of trading squad for rewards no one knows what impact it will have on the market, we will all just have to wait and see. But my personal guess is that due to the inflated ratings everyone got now(looks at how many 90 rated players there are) I can see that everyone will be more expensive compared to FUT 16.
    fair points. does seem like we'll be able to earn more coins this year as well, even the players who normally are in D2-4
  • GeorgeEA
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I think Pogba will be just underneath Messi , ronaldo and Neymar at around 1 million.
  • GeorgeEA
    I'm saying that when prices settle Ronaldo will be around 2.5m, Messi 2, Neymar 1.5-2, pogba 1m, Suarez 750k.

I think that despite the higher ratings, the new reward system will negate a massive increase in prices and everyone will have more money so 'relatively' the prices will be similar to this year
  • nsholmberg11
    1172 posts Professional
    ok, so we got those super high rated card prices sorted.

what about some of the lower to mid level gold players or great silvers?
  • holdenwait
    Pogba as well, last year in a unpopular league cost like 200-300k at the start, this year he

:#
  • GeorgeEA
    ok, so we got those super high rated card prices sorted.

what about some of the lower to mid level gold players or great silvers?
    Like who mate?
  • Rogerio8
    546 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Can see Martial being 30k
    Rashford around 8k
  • holdenwait
    Rogerio8 wrote: »
    Can see Martial being 30k
    Rashford around 8k

Martial 50k for the first month is possible
    Rashford 15k ish too, hype is hype
  • Th3 UK Smurf
    2684 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rashford will be in excess of 50k for the first month. First time in the game, hype is unreal and also pacey man utd striker. To get him under 50k at the start of the game will be a steal!
  • Finesse_4days
    7164 posts Big Money Move
    Rashford will be 25k not 50k because he is 76 rated he will be packed so much.
    Ibra 300k pogba 500k because of his 5* skills
    Shaqiri 20k never 75k for 75k you will be able to get 87 benzema
    David Luiz 40k
    Auba 80k
    Griezman 120k
    Cech 55k
    Dele Ali 20k
    Kane 30K
    Ben arfa 40k
    Lahm 40k
    Busquets 35k
    Hamsik 11k- cheap beast option
  • Th3 UK Smurf
    2684 posts Fans' Favourite
    David Luiz 40k
    Auba 80k
    Griezman 120k
    Cech 55k
    Dele Ali 20k
    Kane 30K
    Ben arfa 40k
    Lahm 40k
    Busquets 35k

I do agree with most of those except Pogba and Ibra! Pogba was 300k with 4* and **** league. Add in a higher rating, 5* skills, Man Utd, french Bpl links, he will be nearer a mill than anything
    Ibra i reckon between 4 and 500k
  • holdenwait
    how are people calling Serie A a sht league in FUT over and over again? wtf
  • GoodnightIrene
    3349 posts National Call-Up
    David Luiz 40k
    Auba 80k
    Griezman 120k
    Cech 55k
    Dele Ali 20k
    Kane 30K
    Ben arfa 40k
    Lahm 40k
    Busquets 35k

Can see busquets being 20ish although depends on alternative la liga cdms now krychowiak is gone, next best cheap option nzonzi?

Can see Auba being 120 and Griezman nearer 200, but this all depends on the effect fut champions has on inflation
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    BPL players are always more expensive at the start of the game because they're the most popular, so expect the elite players like Pogba, Aguero, Hazard and Ibra to be 300k+ but the other leagues are quite unpredictable as it depends on the card weight of the high rated players. I remember at the start of 16 the pack luck for high rated players was awful but there is a lot more of them this year - plus FUT champions and the squad building challenges along with the draft are going to give people a lot more packs to open so I think most players will be cheaper than in previous years.
  • nsholmberg11
    1172 posts Professional
    edwinstree wrote: »
    BPL players are always more expensive at the start of the game because they're the most popular, so expect the elite players like Pogba, Aguero, Hazard and Ibra to be 300k+ but the other leagues are quite unpredictable as it depends on the card weight of the high rated players. I remember at the start of 16 the pack luck for high rated players was awful but there is a lot more of them this year - plus FUT champions and the squad building challenges along with the draft are going to give people a lot more packs to open so I think most players will be cheaper than in previous years.

yeah great points man. I enjoy the conversation and trying to sort out that first target squad.
    @GeorgeEA @holdenwait - yeah Serie A is a great league with great players. what about some prices on these guys?

Peres
    naingolan
    mandzukic
    jovetic
    mertens
    biglia
    basta
    salah
    rudiger
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    Based on all the new rewards.... So hard to tell. Going to be more coins and packs in the system based on all the rewards available.

I'm gonna guess that players will cost more compared to 2016, but with more coins it will be very relative to 2016.
  • nsholmberg11
    1172 posts Professional
    yeah it's definitely hard to guess. good point on more high rated cards this year, we almost forget about that part with all the excitement. full card ratings are released pretty soon right? fathead will have them next week I'd guess?
  • TMaher7
    1011 posts Professional
    yeah it's definitely hard to guess. good point on more high rated cards this year, we almost forget about that part with all the excitement. full card ratings are released pretty soon right? fathead will have them next week I'd guess?

fathead hahaha
  • GeorgeEA
    edwinstree wrote: »

yeah great points man. I enjoy the conversation and trying to sort out that first target squad.
    @GeorgeEA @holdenwait - yeah Serie A is a great league with great players. what about some prices on these guys?

Peres
    naingolan
    mandzukic
    jovetic
    mertens
    biglia
    basta
    salah
    rudiger

Hard for me personally to predict prices on Serie A players but I would suspect during Ea Access you'll be looking at 3-4k for the first two, 1500 for Jovetic, 2500 for Mertens and maybe 6-7k for Salah (depending on his stats)
    Hope this helps. If you're interested in seeing more on my price predictions then I am uploading my first YouTube video tomorrow with a run through of what I think will be a very good value for money BPL team right when the access drops.
  • holdenwait
    nainggolan never 3-4k tbh

more like 20k for the first month +
  • Just_Unfair
    4026 posts National Call-Up
    holdenwait wrote: »
    nainggolan never 3-4k tbh

more like 20k for the first month +

Was my biggest regret not getting on web app in 16...he was like 6k on app then game came out and he shot up to like 30k