Who will be number 1 during stats reveal?

13

Comments

  • Marrone
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Shaanxz wrote: »

    Best passer ever? If there is anyone a best passer in the world that would be iniesta not messi.
  • APEX0107
    240 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Marrone wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »

    Best passer ever? If there is anyone a best passer in the world that would be iniesta not messi.

    Agree.
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    Marrone wrote: »
    Marrone wrote: »
    Cherios wrote: »
    Iván wrote: »
    Lol then Pepe should be 92 rated because he won CL and Euro as well and Eder 86 rated

    Ronaldos performance in Euro and CL semifinals and final were average. 94-95 rating would be a joke. All the teams he scored against in last season of CL didnt even make it to group stage this year lol

    Exactly. Couldn't have said it better.

    Your right! Pepe should be 92 rated. He is without a doubt the best central of the world at the moment and was absolutly best player of euro 2016 tournament. You know what is funny! Neymar 92. He is a great player but 92? Come on. Way too much.

    Regarding Ronaldo's performance during euro 2016. You probably missed Portugal hungary match where he singlehanded took Portugal to next round by scoring two impossible goals. Forgot? Dont hate the player...

    Scored 2 goals = 94 rating. Yeah sure. Last season luis suarez was the best player in the world. According to your logic he should be the highest rated.

    Your opinion is no fact.......... You say suarez was the best player in the world. What did he win? And even then your logic is unlogical because Messi and neymar are also above your best player of the world. Watch out, he might bite you haha

    Oh I dunno, he outscored everyone and he won two trophies last year, one of them being a league title.

    But what do we know? :(
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    Marrone wrote: »
    Marrone wrote: »
    Cherios wrote: »
    Iván wrote: »
    Lol then Pepe should be 92 rated because he won CL and Euro as well and Eder 86 rated

    Ronaldos performance in Euro and CL semifinals and final were average. 94-95 rating would be a joke. All the teams he scored against in last season of CL didnt even make it to group stage this year lol

    Exactly. Couldn't have said it better.

    Your right! Pepe should be 92 rated. He is without a doubt the best central of the world at the moment and was absolutly best player of euro 2016 tournament. You know what is funny! Neymar 92. He is a great player but 92? Come on. Way too much.

    Regarding Ronaldo's performance during euro 2016. You probably missed Portugal hungary match where he singlehanded took Portugal to next round by scoring two impossible goals. Forgot? Dont hate the player...

    Scored 2 goals = 94 rating. Yeah sure. Last season luis suarez was the best player in the world. According to your logic he should be the highest rated.

    Your opinion is no fact.......... You say suarez was the best player in the world. What did he win? And even then your logic is unlogical because Messi and neymar are also above your best player of the world. Watch out, he might bite you haha

    He outscored everyone and had most assists together with messi. Plus he won the title, ronaldo has only won one title in 8 years so that should mean something. But more importantly. Suarez performed every game consistently. Also in the big games he performed. Messi and ronaldo not so much. Thats why he was the best player last season.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Marrone wrote: »
    Marrone wrote: »
    Cherios wrote: »
    Iván wrote: »
    Lol then Pepe should be 92 rated because he won CL and Euro as well and Eder 86 rated

    Ronaldos performance in Euro and CL semifinals and final were average. 94-95 rating would be a joke. All the teams he scored against in last season of CL didnt even make it to group stage this year lol

    Exactly. Couldn't have said it better.

    Your right! Pepe should be 92 rated. He is without a doubt the best central of the world at the moment and was absolutly best player of euro 2016 tournament. You know what is funny! Neymar 92. He is a great player but 92? Come on. Way too much.

    Regarding Ronaldo's performance during euro 2016. You probably missed Portugal hungary match where he singlehanded took Portugal to next round by scoring two impossible goals. Forgot? Dont hate the player...

    Scored 2 goals = 94 rating. Yeah sure. Last season luis suarez was the best player in the world. According to your logic he should be the highest rated.

    Your opinion is no fact.......... You say suarez was the best player in the world. What did he win? And even then your logic is unlogical because Messi and neymar are also above your best player of the world. Watch out, he might bite you haha

    He outscored everyone and had most assists together with messi. Plus he won the title, ronaldo has only won one title in 8 years so that should mean something. But more importantly. Suarez performed every game consistently. Also in the big games he performed. Messi and ronaldo not so much. Thats why he was the best player last season.

    Wait what haha one tittle in eight years ? Guessing your talking about the league.. Ronaldo didn't perform in any big games?? Can name you five massive games if you want over the league,cl and euro where he was a complete game changer due to which those two titles were even possible. Barcelona were one point away from going home with just the copa where this debate wouldn't have been taking place.. Ea,UEFA and soon FIFA in Jan rate him as the best in the world . Deal with it.
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Marrone wrote: »
    Marrone wrote: »
    Cherios wrote: »
    Iván wrote: »
    Lol then Pepe should be 92 rated because he won CL and Euro as well and Eder 86 rated

    Ronaldos performance in Euro and CL semifinals and final were average. 94-95 rating would be a joke. All the teams he scored against in last season of CL didnt even make it to group stage this year lol

    Exactly. Couldn't have said it better.

    Your right! Pepe should be 92 rated. He is without a doubt the best central of the world at the moment and was absolutly best player of euro 2016 tournament. You know what is funny! Neymar 92. He is a great player but 92? Come on. Way too much.

    Regarding Ronaldo's performance during euro 2016. You probably missed Portugal hungary match where he singlehanded took Portugal to next round by scoring two impossible goals. Forgot? Dont hate the player...

    Scored 2 goals = 94 rating. Yeah sure. Last season luis suarez was the best player in the world. According to your logic he should be the highest rated.

    Your opinion is no fact.......... You say suarez was the best player in the world. What did he win? And even then your logic is unlogical because Messi and neymar are also above your best player of the world. Watch out, he might bite you haha

    He outscored everyone and had most assists together with messi. Plus he won the title, ronaldo has only won one title in 8 years so that should mean something. But more importantly. Suarez performed every game consistently. Also in the big games he performed. Messi and ronaldo not so much. Thats why he was the best player last season.

    Wait what haha one tittle in eight years ? Guessing your talking about the league.. Ronaldo didn't perform in any big games?? Can name you five massive games if you want over the league,cl and euro where he was a complete game changer due to which those two titles were even possible. Barcelona were one point away from going home with just the copa where this debate wouldn't have been taking place.. Ea,UEFA and soon FIFA in Jan rate him as the best in the world . Deal with it.

    That's fine. And as usual, La Pulga will do the talking with his feet. It's funny you mention the end of the season, I'm sure we will see a tired Madrid at the end of this season due to CWC + UCL + La Liga + CdR.
  • Madridista
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Barca > Real
    Argentina > Portugal
    Ronaldo > Messi

    Euro cup and CL not even remotely possible without Cristiano.. And this is coming from a Portuguese Madridista
  • Kingy
    2256 posts Fans' Favourite
    Marrone wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »

    Best passer ever? If there is anyone a best passer in the world that would be iniesta not messi.

    Iniesta is a great passer but he is not better than Messi. Not a chance.

    Iniesta has different qualities to his game such as his dribbling and ability to accelerate past players. His incredible touch and intelligence. He glides past players and can make a fool of them. His passing is top drawer too but it is not a standout in his game. He can't put balls over the top of the full back with the same regularity and precision as Messi does. No one in the world can do what Messi does.

    On a side note, If I got asked who I would rather have in a team, prime Xavi or prime Iniesta? I would probably just go Iniesta. If they said who was a better passer of the two, I would say Xavi.
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Madridista wrote: »
    Barca > Real
    Argentina > Portugal
    Ronaldo > Messi

    Euro cup and CL not even remotely possible without Cristiano.. And this is coming from a Portuguese Madridista
    Well if you're a Portuguese Madridista Madridista then you're definitely not biased...
  • Madridista
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2016
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    Madridista wrote: »
    Barca > Real
    Argentina > Portugal
    Ronaldo > Messi

    Euro cup and CL not even remotely possible without Cristiano.. And this is coming from a Portuguese Madridista
    Well if you're a Portuguese Madridista Madridista then you're definitely not biased...

    Obviously you missed the point, Ive admitted Barca is better then Real along with Argentina being better then Portugal which is pretty unbias.. But Ronaldo is still better then Messi, it is what it is

    Lol and Portugal/Real comes before Ronaldo to me so just being honest
  • Antiversum
    5776 posts Big Money Move
    I really love this kind of threads. A real circlejerk of who is the bigger Messi-fanboiiii :joy:
  • DrSahl
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Well since they have no clue about how it is in real life it will be the usual popular players (not that I don't agree some of them are the best in the world) they are just not 15 % better than everybody else and they are not better in all aspect irl, but in fifa they are better at all.

    Since Ronaldo was lucky his team won the Europan Championship (after being 3rd in their group) and due to CL he will most likely be rated the highest and I bet you he will outrun people by miles, that he would not be able to outrun IRL.. but thats how arcady games work.

    Its not like they use any real statistics like Football manager does.
Sign In or Register to comment.