Who will be number 1 during stats reveal?

Comments

  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    I have a feeling that everyone that keeps saying Ronaldo should be higher rated than Messi only plays FIFA and doesn't actually watch any matches. There is a reason that every match highlights Messi, even when he doesn't score. He is everywhere, getting assist or faking out opponents on the build up which lead to Barcelona goals. If EA rate CR7 higher than Messi, they would have really screwed the pooch this year.
  • CeeQue
    11028 posts Has That Special Something
    Why not have them both the same? Considering the fact Messi was injured for a few months and yet he still put up those kinds of numbers was remarkable.
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Why not have them both the same? Considering the fact Messi was injured for a few months and yet he still put up those kinds of numbers was remarkable.

    Because they aren't the same.
  • Gelbschwarz
    1341 posts Professional
    Marrone wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Mugiwara93 wrote: »
    Cristiano won Balon D'or up to FIFA15 and FIFA16 yet he was never rated higher than Messi. Hell, I don't even think he was rated equal, he's always been lower than Messi in FIFA, hasn't he? Correct me if I'm wrong there. Obviously because Messi was coverstar for 15 and 16. I still think EA will suck up to Messi and rate him above Cristiano for FIFA17.

    They should both be 94 but that won't happen. Honestly, Cristiano could probably win the Treble and Messi nothing, yet Messi would still be above Cristiano in FIFA #EALogic.

    His contract with ea had nothing to do with his rating

    Do you have any real arguments for that?
    You're the one who claimed something so where's your evidence?
  • CeeQue
    11028 posts Has That Special Something
    Astro_Ry wrote: »
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Why not have them both the same? Considering the fact Messi was injured for a few months and yet he still put up those kinds of numbers was remarkable.

    Because they aren't the same.

    I meant ratings, not stats.
  • NindozG
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    Astro_Ry wrote: »
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Why not have them both the same? Considering the fact Messi was injured for a few months and yet he still put up those kinds of numbers was remarkable.

    Because they aren't the same.

    Yea messi is better.


    Messi 95 and ron 94 is fine.



  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    NindozG wrote: »
    Astro_Ry wrote: »
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Why not have them both the same? Considering the fact Messi was injured for a few months and yet he still put up those kinds of numbers was remarkable.

    Because they aren't the same.

    Yea messi is better.


    Messi 95 and ron 94 is fine.



    If Suarez is 92 and EA has a top 3, you would have to think Neymar is 93. If that's the case, I don't see how you can have Neymar and Ron the same. So Ron would be 94. I find it hard to believe that Messi would be higher rated then last year. So 94s for both?
  • Marrone
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2016
    Its been confirmed and leaked. Finally justice is served. Ronaldo 94 Messi 93! Like it should be. Well done EA!

    First time Ronaldo is higher than Messi. People that are saying that messi is better and all because he has more ballon dors do not understand how rating system works. It is not about Career stats its about performance of last year/last season.

    Messi has won la liga. Ronaldo championsleague being topscorer and winning the euro 2016. And indeed pepe was by far the best player of euro 2016 tournament. His stats should be much higher.
  • Jll02
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Marrone wrote: »
    Its been confirmed and leaked. Finally justice is served. Ronaldo 94 Messi 93! Like it should be. Well done EA!

    First time Ronaldo is higher than Messi. People that are saying that messi is better and all because he has more ballon dors do not understand how rating system works. It is not about Career stats its about performance of last year/last season.

    Messi has won la liga. Ronaldo championsleague being topscorer and winning the euro 2016. And indeed pepe was by far the best player of euro 2016 tournament. His stats should be much higher.

    Official Source?
  • Marrone
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Jll02 wrote: »
    Marrone wrote: »
    Its been confirmed and leaked. Finally justice is served. Ronaldo 94 Messi 93! Like it should be. Well done EA!

    First time Ronaldo is higher than Messi. People that are saying that messi is better and all because he has more ballon dors do not understand how rating system works. It is not about Career stats its about performance of last year/last season.

    Messi has won la liga. Ronaldo championsleague being topscorer and winning the euro 2016. And indeed pepe was by far the best player of euro 2016 tournament. His stats should be much higher.

    Official Source?

    Check YouTube is all i can say
  • Marrone
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Messi overall 93
    89 pac 96 dri
    90 sho. 26 def
    86 pas. 61 phy

    Ronaldo overall 94
    92 pac. 91 dri
    92 sho. 33 def
    81 pas. 80 phy
  • Jll02
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Marrone wrote: »
    Jll02 wrote: »
    Marrone wrote: »
    Its been confirmed and leaked. Finally justice is served. Ronaldo 94 Messi 93! Like it should be. Well done EA!

    First time Ronaldo is higher than Messi. People that are saying that messi is better and all because he has more ballon dors do not understand how rating system works. It is not about Career stats its about performance of last year/last season.

    Messi has won la liga. Ronaldo championsleague being topscorer and winning the euro 2016. And indeed pepe was by far the best player of euro 2016 tournament. His stats should be much higher.

    Official Source?

    Check YouTube is all i can say

    Hmm. After watching those videos I think I'll wait until the ratings are confirmed by EA. They don't seem like reliable sources imo.
  • DSD27
    5699 posts Big Money Move
    Ses043 wrote: »
    Ronaldo in my opinion definitely deserves a higher rating than Messi for this FIFA.

  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ses043 wrote: »
    Ronaldo in my opinion definitely deserves a higher rating than Messi for this FIFA.

    Because you never watch la liga
  • Marrone
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ses043 wrote: »
    Ronaldo in my opinion definitely deserves a higher rating than Messi for this FIFA.

    Because you never watch la liga

    I never miss a match of la liga and he is right and your wrong. So tell me, why should messi have higher stats than cr7 based on last/this years performance? I am very very curious....
  • Mugiwara93
    90 posts Park Captain
    About f.ucking time.
  • Shaanxz
    20518 posts Club Captain
    Ronaldo the fraud with no pace and dribbling downgrDe ffs
  • Marrone
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Ronaldo the fraud with no pace and dribbling downgrDe ffs

    Fraud? Wow being a messi fanboy is one thing but calling Ronaldo a Fraud shows you do not have any respect for soccer
  • Shaanxz
    20518 posts Club Captain
    Marrone wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Ronaldo the fraud with no pace and dribbling downgrDe ffs


    He completed less than 1 dribble a game in the euros, But his dribbling Is in the 90's
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    Marrone wrote: »
    Ses043 wrote: »
    Ronaldo in my opinion definitely deserves a higher rating than Messi for this FIFA.

    Because you never watch la liga

    I never miss a match of la liga and he is right and your wrong. So tell me, why should messi have higher stats than cr7 based on last/this years performance? I am very very curious....

    Because messi is a better passer, dribbler, more significant finisher(needs lesser shots to score) and a better overall player. Ronaldo needs his dribbling to be downgraded(91 dribbling from someone who completes 70 dribbles a year, while messi performes 250 dribbles a year). Ronaldo deserves less than 70 free kicks because his free kicks are a joke. Besides that his phy needs an upgrade. It would be fair to make him the equal rating as messi(the only stage he will ever be his equal) than every ronaldo fan would stop whining. How in the hell did you ever think ronaldo deserved an upgrade based on last season. Compared to his 2014/2015 season he did **** all and was 93 rated.
  • Cherios
    240 posts Sunday League Hero
    Marrone wrote: »
    Surely it finally will be Cristiano Ronaldo winning CL, Euro 2016, topscorer Cl, to be fifa ballon d'or winner this year etc. Etc.? He has deserved to be number 1 in the past but EA chose to still put him at 2 because of messi being face and cover of fifa last couple of years. Now thats no longer, it has to be cr7.

    Following that line, should messi even be 2? Didnt griezmann perform better? Messi wasnt even nominated as last 3 for best player of europe.

    Whats the general thought in this?

    Are you high?
    Ronaldo won those prices because of his teammates. He wasn't even that great at Euro 2016. Messi not even 2. What a joke! The guy breaks records every year.
  • Cherios
    240 posts Sunday League Hero
    Iván wrote: »
    Lol then Pepe should be 92 rated because he won CL and Euro as well and Eder 86 rated

    Ronaldos performance in Euro and CL semifinals and final were average. 94-95 rating would be a joke. All the teams he scored against in last season of CL didnt even make it to group stage this year lol

    Exactly. Couldn't have said it better.
  • Cherios
    240 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2016
    Marrone wrote: »
    Its about to go down!

    If CR7 does not come up on number 1 after his best season ever winning everything, and i mean not even with equal stats but with higher stats than messi, EA will be a complete joke and cannot be taken seriously anymore.

    Im no Cristiano Ronaldo nor Messi fanboy. Just looking at the facts and its respresentation in the game

    We will see........

    You are no ronaldo fanboy? lol good one! It sure does look like it tho'.
  • btown201
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    if u actually watch matches, its easy to tell messi is the better player. sad from ea
  • Marrone
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Cherios wrote: »
    Marrone wrote: »
    Its about to go down!

    If CR7 does not come up on number 1 after his best season ever winning everything, and i mean not even with equal stats but with higher stats than messi, EA will be a complete joke and cannot be taken seriously anymore.

    Im no Cristiano Ronaldo nor Messi fanboy. Just looking at the facts and its respresentation in the game

    We will see........

    You are no ronaldo fanboy? lol good one! It sure does look like it tho'.

    Im no fanboy. I look at the facts. This year Messi only won a liga and Ronaldo won all the rest including a big prize with his country which Messi has never done before. So how can anyone say otherwise withou being a fanboy themselves?
  • Marrone
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Cherios wrote: »
    Iván wrote: »
    Lol then Pepe should be 92 rated because he won CL and Euro as well and Eder 86 rated

    Ronaldos performance in Euro and CL semifinals and final were average. 94-95 rating would be a joke. All the teams he scored against in last season of CL didnt even make it to group stage this year lol

    Exactly. Couldn't have said it better.

    Your right! Pepe should be 92 rated. He is without a doubt the best central of the world at the moment and was absolutly best player of euro 2016 tournament. You know what is funny! Neymar 92. He is a great player but 92? Come on. Way too much.

    Regarding Ronaldo's performance during euro 2016. You probably missed Portugal hungary match where he singlehanded took Portugal to next round by scoring two impossible goals. Forgot? Dont hate the player...
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    Marrone wrote: »
    Cherios wrote: »
    Iván wrote: »
    Lol then Pepe should be 92 rated because he won CL and Euro as well and Eder 86 rated

    Ronaldos performance in Euro and CL semifinals and final were average. 94-95 rating would be a joke. All the teams he scored against in last season of CL didnt even make it to group stage this year lol

    Exactly. Couldn't have said it better.

    Your right! Pepe should be 92 rated. He is without a doubt the best central of the world at the moment and was absolutly best player of euro 2016 tournament. You know what is funny! Neymar 92. He is a great player but 92? Come on. Way too much.

    Regarding Ronaldo's performance during euro 2016. You probably missed Portugal hungary match where he singlehanded took Portugal to next round by scoring two impossible goals. Forgot? Dont hate the player...

    Scored 2 goals = 94 rating. Yeah sure. Last season luis suarez was the best player in the world. According to your logic he should be the highest rated.
  • Marrone
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Marrone wrote: »
    Cherios wrote: »
    Iván wrote: »
    Lol then Pepe should be 92 rated because he won CL and Euro as well and Eder 86 rated

    Ronaldos performance in Euro and CL semifinals and final were average. 94-95 rating would be a joke. All the teams he scored against in last season of CL didnt even make it to group stage this year lol

    Exactly. Couldn't have said it better.

    Your right! Pepe should be 92 rated. He is without a doubt the best central of the world at the moment and was absolutly best player of euro 2016 tournament. You know what is funny! Neymar 92. He is a great player but 92? Come on. Way too much.

    Regarding Ronaldo's performance during euro 2016. You probably missed Portugal hungary match where he singlehanded took Portugal to next round by scoring two impossible goals. Forgot? Dont hate the player...

    Scored 2 goals = 94 rating. Yeah sure. Last season luis suarez was the best player in the world. According to your logic he should be the highest rated.

    Your opinion is no fact.......... You say suarez was the best player in the world. What did he win? And even then your logic is unlogical because Messi and neymar are also above your best player of the world. Watch out, he might bite you haha
Sign In or Register to comment.