OT Transfer Deadline Day....

Baznotsobad76
5063 posts Big Money Move
Do you like the way the transfer deadline day has become a big thing?... Do you look forward to it (for good reasons or bad) and do you watch it all unfold on TV or keep up to date on what's happening in other ways?... Or dont you really pay much attention to it?

Comments

• mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    I monitor NHL trade deadline very closely every year, is there a channel which broadcast some live speculation/commentating tomorrow?
  • Just_Unfair
    4163 posts National Call-Up
    I just follow the big names...not as interested unless they some how are coming out to pasture aka retire in the MLS
  • Izzy2K17
    11700 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 2016
    Nba deadline day :# but I will try to keep an eye out for a few of the bigger name players like Fabregas or James on bleacher report (I'm in the US) although I highly doubt they'll move, but crazier moves have happened
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    mHazard wrote: »
    I monitor NHL trade deadline very closely every year, is there a channel which broadcast some live speculation/commentating tomorrow?

Sky sports make a massive circus out of the whole day... They have reporters outside every prem stadium, hoping to catch a glimpse of a player entering...

I can't stand it to be honest.. Both the day and the Sky sports thing is a joke...
  • Orison
    53996 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    I just read transfermarkt.de a few times that day, but reporting 24 hours about nothing is just boring. The whole De Gea thing was gold last year tho
  • Devers
    7666 posts League Winner

Sky sports make a massive circus out of the whole day... They have reporters outside every prem stadium, hoping to catch a glimpse of a player entering...

I can't stand it to be honest.. Both the day and the Sky sports thing is a joke...

ya its a big thing over this side of the world now the last few years since sky blew it up.

its live outside every ground so can be funny sometimes with fans gathering outside to get there '15 seconds of fame'

cant remember what year, but some guy pulled out a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ an was messing with the reporter while it was live on sky sports, it was awful funny at the time :D
  • mHazard
    Devers wrote: »

ya its a big thing over this side of the world now the last few years since sky blew it up.

its live outside every ground so can be funny sometimes with fans gathering outside to get there '15 seconds of fame'

cant remember what year, but some guy pulled out a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ an was messing with the reporter while it was live on sky sports, it was awful funny at the time :D

Hahah true class
  • Andybelfast
    10973 posts Has That Special Something
    Load of rubbish. Teams should have all their dealings done before deadline day. Never understood why most clubs leave it last minute when they have had months to do business
  • nextqprmanager
    3366 posts National Call-Up
    Load of rubbish. Teams should have all their dealings done before deadline day. Never understood why most clubs leave it last minute when they have had months to do business

Its because the player / selling club want to best deal
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class

Some clubs become more desperate to sell and lower their prices. Also clubs that sell players are looking to buy replacement so it's a never-ending cycle.
  • Stones
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    Devers wrote: »

Yeh that was at Everton.

I remember waiting for news at our club and when it came on this guy was waving a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ next to the reporters ear.
  • mHazard
    Last hour boys.