Full manual.

Derryboy
1696 posts Play-Off Hero
Afyer playing only one single player match all season I've decided it's time to give that a shot.
Also with recent gameplay of my semis assited settings taken over and ridiculously powered passes pinging all over the place at the slightest tap I think it's about time to get the hang of full manual before 17 comes put. 2 games in and I'm finding it much better already, not quite ready to go online yet but hopefully in next few weeks.
How does everyone else have it set up?

Comments

• nextqprmanager
    3324 posts National Call-Up
    btw have you tried end to end camera ? - wow
  • indcolts18288
    4536 posts National Call-Up
    You use that camera for fut?
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero

No, good is it?
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Only problem with computer is a 3* team on professional finishes the game with 94% passing accuracy, just a tad unrealistic
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    I like this idea a lot... In fact if anyone's interested we could have a few friendlies on full manual and use this thread to arrange them and post advice etc?
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    I like this idea a lot... In fact if anyone's interested we could have a few friendlies on full manual and use this thread to arrange them and post advice etc?

Sounds good to me. Not around tonight, it's my wifes night off and our last day together before I go on holiday but tomorrow and Wednesday evening I'm definitely down for a few full manual friendlies.
  • Baznotsobad76
    I'd better have a practice tonight them... :smiley:
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm happy enough with my passing, infact that's better than semi or assited settings my finishing however is woeful
  • axan
    695 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Playing against a friend while both of you using manual is really fun and challenging. However, if you want to compete at top level in fut etc., playing against good players who use assisted is nearly impossible. You may survive one match or two but in the long run you will lose and plus you get tired and lose concentration much faster using manual controls. I know this because I used to do this a couple of fifa back but like I said I got tired and gave up :). But, if they do a game mode where all the players are playing using manual controls that would be fun!
  • Baznotsobad76
    There could be a lobby that only allows manual settings.. It automatically puts you to manual.. And then matches you up against others in that lobby... That would be quite a good feature...
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm near sure you can search for manual control only but it's only on normal seasons not UT
  • Andybelfast
    edited August 2016
    Btw I've just started a career and doing manual controls :p good shout OP
  • Andybelfast
    Also adjust the sliders for computer error passes will make it slightly more realistic
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm near sure you can search for manual control only but it's only on normal seasons not UT

True, but it's near impossible to find a game.
  • axan
    695 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Derryboy wrote: »

True, but it's near impossible to find a game.

This. I used to try this too and couldn't find a single game back then :).
  • nextqprmanager
    Derryboy wrote: »

No, good is it?
    You use that camera for fut?

I tried end to end 1st time last night & it was great - reminded me of old footie games, downside is 2nd half is down, takes a bit getting used to.
    btw do you all find through balls over hit?
  • Baznotsobad76
    Through balls have been the biggest pain in my arse all year!... I love doing quick 1-2 passing in the middle of the field and it works brilliantly... As soon as I get into the final 3rd, Booooom straight to the keeper.. Or to the offside player I'd not even seen... Or its just the right pace and my player stops running.... Seriously does my head in!
  • nextqprmanager
    Through balls have been the biggest pain in my arse all year!... I love doing quick 1-2 passing in the middle of the field and it works brilliantly... As soon as I get into the final 3rd, Booooom straight to the keeper.. Or to the offside player I'd not even seen... Or its just the right pace and my player stops running.... Seriously does my head in!

Has anyone experiemented by using assisted, semi or manual through balls?
  • TheBigLebowski
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    assisted it's very easy and very unfair, full manual it's clearly the way to go after you give it a chance