What team are you going to manage on your Manager Career Mode?

Comments

• Hopefully it's easier to change teams during a career this year because I was hoping to manage Fulham then move to the MLS, been wanting to do that for years but the game won't allow swaps to other continents.
  • Azzabazza
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sharpe434 wrote: »
    Hopefully it's easier to change teams during a career this year because I was hoping to manage Fulham then move to the MLS, been wanting to do that for years but the game won't allow swaps to other continents.

That's what I want as well. I'm going to manage Borussia Dortmund then maybe move to either the MLS or to Liga MX (to manage my favorite team there, which is Tigres) I'm hoping that EA make it easier to manage different teams from other continents.
  • MDantas
    66 posts Park Captain
    EC Vitória, Brazilian League
  • LHH
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Both.

But due to FUT being terrible last year i spent most of my time on career instead.
  • Alexf17
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Celtic (my supported team) Leeds United and Inter Milan also one from the JLeague now that its in Fifa there's also a rumour going around which you all probably know that the Chinese Supper League might be included but we'll have to wait and see
  • mcclarse
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited September 2016
    Going to start with Columbus Crew and play 2-3 seasons there with the goal of finishing at Liverpool. Took me 4 (actually 3.5 because of Americas schedule) seasons to get to Liverpool last year. Started at Crew and went Crew -> Boca Juniors -> Ajax -> Liverpool
  • mcclarse
    Hopefully it's easier to change teams during a career this year because I was hoping to manage Fulham then move to the MLS, been wanting to do that for years but the game won't allow swaps to other continents.

You can swap to other countries, you just have to wait until the end of the season and have accomplished your objectives. Might have to save and reload a few times to get the league you want as it is totally random which league is offered on a given load.
  • Ryan_P27
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'll do one as Aston Villa my team, will hold more interest for me due to the state they are in. I'll probably stay with them for three years and then make to saves. One where I continue with Villa for ever/till I get bored and another where I do a journey man career and move to a new team in another country every couple of years. Always fun fainting them in the European cups when it's a team you've created.
  • Three I have in mind would be AC MILAN to return them to the pinnacle of European football with youth from counties where legends have hailed.. e.g.. Brazil, Netherlands, Italy, Sweden.. Wycome for a road to glory and possibly Bournemouth for a premier league challenge
  • Thedudeabides
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    No changes for career mode this year will mean boredom will set in pretty quick. disappointing.
  • mcclarse wrote: »

You can swap to other countries, you just have to wait until the end of the season and have accomplished your objectives. Might have to save and reload a few times to get the league you want as it is totally random which league is offered on a given load.

I've been doing this painstaking process since FIFA15 but if you manage a European team you never get offers from other continents such as Asia or Australasia or America. All you get is offers from usually the same 3-4 leagues in your starting continent and half of them refuse you.

• mcclarse
    mcclarse wrote: »

I've been doing this painstaking process since FIFA15 but if you manage a European team you never get offers from other continents such as Asia or Australasia or America. All you get is offers from usually the same 3-4 leagues in your starting continent and half of them refuse you.

Ah okay, I was wondering about this. If I use a team outside of Europe it is normally with the intention of getting to Europe. If I start in Europe it is normally right to Liverpool with no plans to leave.