What team are you going to manage on your Manager Career Mode?

Comments

  • APEX0107
    240 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lyon or Fulham.
  • SR8
    231 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Osasuna
  • APEX0107
    240 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2016
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    APEX0107 wrote: »
    Arsenal and buy players to bring us back to where we were before.

    4th?

    Very funny. It would have been better if your team was in the Premier League and in the top four then that would have made your joke much better but unfortunately Bristol City aren't so yeah...
  • Azzabazza
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    Even though I said that I'd manage either Cambridge United, FC Barcelona or Tigres, I would rather manage Borussia Dortmund, as I've wanted to do a Bundesliga manager mode in years.
  • VFL Stuttgart are now in 2bundes, we should have the Mercedes-Benz Arena in game.
    Hertha Berlin and Hamburg are great too. As an American it's always fun to do something realistic when you bring in American players, german league is obviously a great option for this.

    *VfB Stuttgart not VFL ;)
    and yes we should have one of the best German stadiums already in the game, but ea doesn't care about tradition and atmosphere...

    I'll do a career with:
    Portsmouth
    West Ham
    Stuttgart
    Celtic

    Maybe America or Boca Juniors if continental cups are in Fifa 17
  • nsholmberg11
    1173 posts Professional
    *VfB Stuttgart not VFL ;)
    and yes we should have one of the best German stadiums already in the game, but ea doesn't care about tradition and atmosphere...

    I'll do a career with:
    Portsmouth
    West Ham
    Stuttgart
    Celtic

    Maybe America or Boca Juniors if continental cups are in Fifa 17[/quote]

    (face palm). I remember watching them with super Mario, cacao, hitzelsperger, timo Hildebrand with that long hair, that one russian dude i can't remember or pronounce, khedira and hleb

    also used their kits a lot in fut 16, loved 'em!
  • airpreezy
    963 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2016
    *VfB Stuttgart not VFL ;)
    and yes we should have one of the best German stadiums already in the game, but ea doesn't care about tradition and atmosphere...

    I'll do a career with:
    Portsmouth
    West Ham
    Stuttgart
    Celtic

    Maybe America or Boca Juniors if continental cups are in Fifa 17

    (face palm). I remember watching them with super Mario, cacao, hitzelsperger, timo Hildebrand with that long hair, that one russian dude i can't remember or pronounce, khedira and hleb

    also used their kits a lot in fut 16, loved 'em![/quote]

    That was a great time but the time with giovanni Elber was also very good...

    It's such a traditional club, players like löw, Klinsmann, kuranyi, gomez, Khedira, hleb, balakov... and we don't have our stadium which is one of the greatest in Germany

    You mean aleksandr hleb? Or progbnyak (he was ****)

    Our kits this year are lovely, the third kit is great..

    Btt sry
  • Boeruh
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Azzabazza wrote: »
    Even though I said that I'd manage either Cambridge United, FC Barcelona or Tigres, I would rather manage Borussia Dortmund, as I've wanted to do a Bundesliga manager mode in years.

    Dortmund will be great this year, contending with Bayern with a young talented Squad, I might take a go with them as well!

  • Neckabob
    12922 posts Has That Special Something
    galatasaray because bruma and gumus
  • I gonna play with Santos now that Brazilian league is back on FIFA,then i will go with Borussia Monchenglaback…i gonna put then on Bundesliga 2,i tried like u guys play with small teams,but they just don't have the money and i hate play with players i don't know…so i just take one of my favourites teams and i put them on a small division!
  • SaintsFCFan
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Southampton of course. However, if no other changes, i'll probably get bored after a week and do a R2G with Grimsby.
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anders22 wrote: »
    I gonna play with Santos now that Brazilian league is back on FIFA,then i will go with Borussia Monchenglaback…i gonna put then on Bundesliga 2,i tried like u guys play with small teams,but they just don't have the money and i hate play with players i don't know…so i just take one of my favourites teams and i put them on a small division!

    I'm also looking forward to CM with a team in the Brazilian League. But I like playing with players I don't know, I've discovered some good players over the years in different teams. I also like using the free agents and I've even built teams totally around free agents. For example, some of the free agents from Bolivia like Zenteno, Eguino, Bejarano, Chumacero and Veizaga have been really good for me in various teams.

  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    APEX0107 wrote: »
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    APEX0107 wrote: »
    Arsenal and buy players to bring us back to where we were before.

    4th?

    Very funny. It would have been better if your team was in the Premier League and in the top four then that would have made your joke much better but unfortunately Bristol City aren't so yeah...

    You Arsenal fans, you nibble so easily :smile:
  • APEX0107
    240 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    APEX0107 wrote: »
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    APEX0107 wrote: »
    Arsenal and buy players to bring us back to where we were before.

    4th?

    Very funny. It would have been better if your team was in the Premier League and in the top four then that would have made your joke much better but unfortunately Bristol City aren't so yeah...

    You Arsenal fans, you nibble so easily :smile:

    I don't always but on rare occasions I do.
  • BesiktasBY1903
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Besiktas.
  • nsholmberg11
    1173 posts Professional
    You Arsenal fans, you nibble so easily :smile:
    [/quote] this

  • henryclay1844
    926 posts Professional
    As of now, I"m not even going to bother because so little is new in CM or 17 overall. I usually play with whoever has new stadiums or new licenses and J-League doesn't interest me. Look at what NBA 2k17 is bringing http://www.gameinformer.com/games/nba_2k17/b/playstation4/archive/2016/09/02/89-things-we-know-about-nba-2k17.aspx

    This is a game that cares about representing its sport and not just getting maximum return for minimal effort.
  • WizardMD
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    As of now, I"m not even going to bother because so little is new in CM or 17 overall. I usually play with whoever has new stadiums or new licenses and J-League doesn't interest me. Look at what NBA 2k17 is bringing http://www.gameinformer.com/games/nba_2k17/b/playstation4/archive/2016/09/02/89-things-we-know-about-nba-2k17.aspx

    This is a game that cares about representing its sport and not just getting maximum return for minimal effort.

    Totally agreed, FIFA used to be something like that, putting a lot of effort on its games, since FUT was born everything is just like that. Let's add few things they will buy the game anyway since there's no competition, once PES gets more licenses probably EA will feel the pressure, for now I don't see it, well done 2k I hope they develop a soccer game
  • I usually start as my favorite team PSG to get used to new things and gameplay but after that I will probably use a team like Ventforet Kofu if there is an AFC Champions League type thing.
  • yomaster10 wrote: »
    Porto, Liverpool, RB Leipzig, Lyon, Sevilla, Borussia Dortmund, Atletico Madrid, Benfica, Juventus, Man Utd, Schalke, NYCFC, Orlando City SC, Atlanta Utd, Marseille, Anderlecht, PSV,
    Ajax, Portsmouth, Fulham, Cardiff City, Inter, AC Milan, Fiorentina
    I know its a lot but those are prob gonna be what i do, most excited to do BvB, Lyon, and Liverpool

    Atlanta isn't in the game. They haven't even begun play yet.
  • Probably start with Fulham. They've always been my favorite English team ever since they had Dempsey and McBride. I like to get them back to the PL. Then I'll probably try a J League team. Then I'll probably do Gladbach.
  • PARKOURBOY24
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I think i would like to do dortmund or toronto.
  • Feyenoord at the start. After that maybe a PL team, thinking of West Ham.
  • nsholmberg11
    1173 posts Professional
    Probably start with Fulham. They've always been my favorite English team ever since they had Dempsey and McBride. I like to get them back to the PL. Then I'll probably try a J League team. Then I'll probably do Gladbach.

    Murica!
  • Falkenbergs FF(Allsvenskan, Sweden)
  • Solja
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Man utd
  • sturges12345
    3006 posts National Call-Up
    arsenal, then qpr maybe
  • CeeQue
    10980 posts Has That Special Something
    Burton Albion
  • Kaiduss
    741 posts Semi-Pro
    I usually use top-flight teams for a career mode, but this time I might opt for Newcastle instead. There are a lot of starheads in this team, which will make gameplay way more pleasant. It would be a nice challenge to get them back to the Premier League.
    Anyway, I'm usually planning career modes with different teams but ALWAYS end up at Southampton. I've got a crush on them, or something.
  • BistroXII wrote: »
    Anders22 wrote: »
    I gonna play with Santos now that Brazilian league is back on FIFA,then i will go with Borussia Monchenglaback…i gonna put then on Bundesliga 2,i tried like u guys play with small teams,but they just don't have the money and i hate play with players i don't know…so i just take one of my favourites teams and i put them on a small division!

    I'm also looking forward to CM with a team in the Brazilian League. But I like playing with players I don't know, I've discovered some good players over the years in different teams. I also like using the free agents and I've even built teams totally around free agents. For example, some of the free agents from Bolivia like Zenteno, Eguino, Bejarano, Chumacero and Veizaga have been really good for me in various teams.

    that just kill the realism for me,i got know the player and he got to have a face in game!
Sign In or Register to comment.