tots zlatan vs tots lewandowski

FIS
4286 posts National Call-Up
hey guys i'm bored again and i need a new striker who should i get zlatan or lewandowski or any other ST for 700k
in 4321 or 4312

Comments

• Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    St? Lewa not even a question fis. Probably on par with Suarez at half the price. Ibra is decent at st but gets found out a bit in the lower divs. Probably the best cam on the game though.
  • FIS
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    St? Lewa not even a question fis. Probably on par with Suarez at half the price. Ibra is decent at st but gets found out a bit in the lower divs. Probably the best cam on the game though.

thanks bro , but what about 96 suarez ? because i don't think i can live with the 3*skillz on lewa
    @Agent VZ
  • Agent VZ
    edited August 2016
    FIS wrote: »

thanks bro , but what about 96 suarez ? because i don't think i can live with the 3*skillz on lewa
    @Agent VZ

Ahh that's the thing I don't skill so that doesn't affect me fis. 96 was great bud just lacks that zip of the blue one.
  • FIS

@Agent VZ

Ahh that's the thing I don't skill so that doesn't affect me fis. 96 was great bud just lacks that zip of the blue one.

i guess i will learn to live without it . i'm going to buy lewa , thanks bro :)
  • Agent VZ
    edited August 2016

@Agent VZ

i guess i will learn to live without it . i'm going to buy lewa , thanks bro :)

It's his balance which gives him the edge maybe over tots Suarez too bud and im saying these eventhough I own Suarez . :p
  • ManTrain
    2980 posts National Call-Up
    Ibra> Lewa but not by much.
  • Campino
    26783 posts Player of the Year
    Lewa superior to Ibra IMO

Balance is the game changer
  • Cyklon
    2683 posts Fans' Favourite
    Love Zlatan, @Agent VZ will know what I mean by that, but as an out and out striker Lewa is the man.
    Cam / F9 Ibra
    ST Lewa
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    zlatan imo
  • babycry
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    I preferred lewa
  • Agent VZ
    Cyklon wrote: »
    Love Zlatan, @Agent VZ will know what I mean by that, but as an out and out striker Lewa is the man.
    Cam / F9 Ibra
    ST Lewa

Yeah dude easily the most fun card Iv used all year and probably the best cam in the game coz of his uniqueness but if your not a skiller that Lewa card probably even edges Suarez and Ronaldo coz of his balance. They're both in my main team and I'm dissing them. :D
  • Orison
    47057 posts FIFA Cover Star
    edited August 2016
    Griezmann>both o:)

Had to do it :trollface:
  • Jay_Jay10
    405 posts Sunday League Hero
    Both are great, Ibra is a lot of fun but I also found that Lewa performs better in those close games against good players, whereas Ibra is a bit easier to shut down IMO.

I'd go Lewa
  • FIS
    how about best guys :# ? i can't find tots lewa for a good price, and i want to play now
  • Orison
    how about best guys :# ? i can't find tots lewa for a good price, and i want to play now

Get Griez
  • FIS
    Orison wrote: »

Get Griez

already have him ;)
  • Orison

Get Griez

already have him ;)

then start playing :trollface:
  • FIS

Get Griez

already have him ;)

i need another ST :joy:
  • Orison

Get Griez

already have him ;)

i need another ST :joy:

433 (4) is where Griez shines
  • Shakey Jakey
    1008 posts Professional
    Griez and Ibra in a 4312 is deadly